[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I find an easy hanging guide online? Whats the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1445989294272.png (594 KB, 785x820) Image search: [Google]
1445989294272.png
594 KB, 785x820
Why can't I find an easy hanging guide online?

Whats the best way to hang yourself?
>>
>>29583630
with a rope
>>
>>29583698
Seriously, is it just as easy as tying something up and letting yourself hang? Is it that effective? Everyone makes it seem like it fails all the time if you don't use the right knot.
>>
>>29583779
You have to calculate how much you weigh and see how many coils the noose needs to snap your neck quickly. If you don't care about a quick death, then yeah, it doesnt matter, but nooses pack enough of a punch to decapitate people if tied correctly.

Also please don't do it anon.
>>
>>29584152
You're not going to snap your neck without a significant drop
Most hanging suicides are asphyxiation

>>29583779
Use decent rope tied to a strong support structure, find guide to tie a noose, let 'er rip
>>
>>29584200
Yeah but I'm sure OP doesnt want to asphyxiate painfully.
>>
>>29583630
hanging has too many opportunities to go wrong senpai

google "helium exit bag". Much better way to go imo, completely painless. You just kind of fall asleep forever...
>>
>>29583630
dude hanging yourself is the most undignified way to go, just helium bag. if you hang yourself, theres a 90% chance you shit yourself post-mortem. do you really want the last thing people see of you to be you shitting yourself?
>>
>>29584384
Can't you just take a shit before hanging yourself?
>>
>>29584384
>he doesn't wear a suicide plug
>>
I had plans of hanging myself naked over my balcony for the flock of school kids to see as they walk by in the morning.
>>
>>29584200
Thanks. I guess this is all I need to know. It really is just this simple.
>>29584274
I tried a little bit of hanging before just to get the feel. The fade out was one of the best things I've ever felt, I've never felt more alive. I finally felt happy feeling close to death. I was just afraid of it not working to death, but I'm ready to start making my final plans.

Thanks for everything /r9k/. Its been a crazy experience, but I'm ready to follow my heart. I've gone through this battle longer than I'd care to admit, but I'm finally at peace with my decision. I've been at peace and failed in the past, so I really know this is what I want, since I attempted to return to world only to realize it holds nothing for me. Thanks for everything /r9k/. Its been a crazy experience, but I'm ready to follow my heart. Good luck to everyone, may you all find want you want in this world.
>>
File: mickey-mouse.gif (17 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
mickey-mouse.gif
17 KB, 358x350
>>29584288

If you're saved part way through the attempt it will also bring much needed levity to the situation when you start saying things like "leave me be, for I have decided death is the only answer!", "nooo! I just want to die!" or "oh the pain, the pain of it all!" in a hilarious Mickey Mouse style voice.
>>
>>29584478

Why not just try having a fap instead? It might cheer you up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.