[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember the days when "lmao" or "lol"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 750x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 750x647
I remember the days when "lmao" or "lol" actually denoted laughter.

Also I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not
>>
Quit trying so hard by writing like that. I thought you fucking faggots went extinct in high school
>>
>>29583589
Trying so hard how?
>>
>>29583612
Sophisticated writing in text, when you are most likely talking to some dumb bimbo whore.

That haahahaahahahaha was literal BTW. That person was laughing at the way you wrote that bullshit
>>
>>29583681
That's just kinda how I write man

It oscillates between that and more relaxed writing depending on my mood
>>
Okay she texted me "quack" out of fucking nowhere a couple messages ago

What in the shit is that supposed to mean
>>
>>29583894

she wants to interact with you but she can't think of something to say so she's being "random"

I guess it shows she wants interaction with you though so that's a good sign, text her back something nice.
>>
>>29583894
>>29583956
Most likely she's just a tumblr bitch with blue hair who acts like that kind of cringe is funny.

Protip OP: you are not chad
>>
She seems disposable, pretty weak response to your thought out convo starter man. Probably leave it before you get hurt
>>
>>29583956
I mean that's kinda what I assumed. I just sorta run with it.

Anyway I just told her goodnight but she says she'll message me in the morning

This is partially because she needs a car and my dad happens to own a dealership though so...
>>
>>29583982
She isn't. Actually a lot more right-wing than most of my friends, which is a surprise.
>>
>>29583998
so she's only tolerating you so she can get a car..... wow you are dumb.... typical dumbbeta cuck thinking a girl is into him.... no silly she's just using you for the carand once she has it she gonna bounce
>>
>>29584015
Yeah no that's probably true.

Still it's nice to keep the illusion up for at least a little while.
>>
>everpresent spectre of despair
This is what she's laughing at, and I'd laugh too
>>
>>29584054
I mean yeah I just couldn't tell if that was a sarcastic laugh or not

Generally people don't type out their laughs
>>
>>29583985
>implying that was a conversation starter

She'd asked me why I'm trying to watch more TV shows.
>>
>>29584015
I offered her the car. She needed one, and I piped up.
>>
>>29584036
no it's not...

good god that response reeks of desperate beta virgin.

stop giving into delusions just for a day or 2 of fake reality.

she doesnt give a fuck about you and she's using you for car shit and she thinks your a pathetic weak loser.

but hey go play pretend so when she cuts you outta her life after she gets what she wants you'll be twice as hurt and twice as stuck on girls suck boo hooo hooo I only brought it on myself but girls suck!

get a clue
>>
>>29583894
she thinks you're a quack m8
>>
>>29584232
I'm well aware.

I've known her though. Even though romantically it's probably impossible for me to get anywhere, she's a good enough friend for me to not think this is just stringing me on for cheap shit.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>29583566
>the ever-present spectre of despair that seems to loom over me
I don't give a heck if you believe yourself to be intelligent. But here's some advice, the first half of the text was probably fine, but spouting garbage like that makes you look like an edgy attention whore.

Also
>Ctrl+F: Bait 0 of 0
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 750x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 750x339
>>29584349
It seemed to be what she was laughing at though.
>>
I keep getting matches on tinder, hot ones too since I'm picky but I'm horrible at talking through text. I was the opposite back in hs.

It doesn't help when they have no bio or any interesting pictures to comment on, and being a guy all the pressure to be entertaining is on me.

God damn, it's such a tease
>>
>>29584349
>Everyone is serious all the time and nobody can ever be tongue in cheek

Get better friends.
>>
>>29584369
Casual pessimism and despair is funny. Nothing wrong with it anon she didn't think you were serious and was laughing with you.
>>
>>29584385
It depends on the person in my opinion, I imagine OP to be a major edgelord and not much of a Chad. Usually I'd save such comments for a conversation person to person instead of text to, of course, imply a sense of sarcasm.
>>
>>29584398
Thanks mang.

I don't actually remember why I posted this here in the first place. Been posting conversation snippets on here and this was by reflex I guess
>>
>>29584421
I'm not normally a major edgelord, I just like dark humor on occasion

Plus she's bitched to me about her depression before so I figured she'd appreciate that

I sure as hell ain't chad tho
>>
>>29583589
>>29583681
>anti inteIIectualism and shaming

slink back to negro twitter
>>
>>29584452
>tryhard texts = intellectualism

lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x903
Wow op u think u are a hard core cock toucher?

Take a gander at this.
>>
>>29584519
What the fuck is going on

Le commentino origin
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x804
>>29584532
Allow me to explain.

He wanted me to buy him rice cripsoes.
>>
>>29583566
>>29583744
>>29583894
Allow me to interpret the situation: You write in a manner that is difficult for this person to gauge and is too complex for the average girl who is attempting to engage in conversation via mobile text message. If you wish to discuss a topic with this female, it will likely be necessary to lower the level of vernacular you are currently employing.

Her tendency to use silly language is simply her way of expressing frustration at being unable to engage with you on equal grammatical footing.

tl;dr you're an autist, it's a text message not an essay. That and this bitch seems dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x466
>>29584532
What is there that u dont understand m8?
>>
>>29584598
none of those words are above primary school level. she must be really fucking dumb
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x421
>>29584598
In that case I feel more context is necessary

She didn't know about the car thing earlier, and wrote this on my wall out of the blue a couple weeks ago

We've been having relatively playful conversation since. She's a friend, and was so before the messages began, but the wall thing took me off guard.
>>
>>29583566
>>29584637
I remember the last thread you made and asked you for your top 5 films but you didn't reply

What's your top 5?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x804
>>29584637
Reeee talking to girls
>>
File: image.jpg (523 KB, 2600x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523 KB, 2600x904
>>29584637
Reeee talking to girls >>29584695
What are you even doing?
>>
>>29584680
Ah shit sorry

I'm gonna sound like an absolute fucking pleb here but oh well

In no particular order
>The Big Lebowski
>Crank
>Princess Bride
>The World's End
>Grand Budapest hotel

Disgusting pleb trash, I know.
>>
ITT: Fahgoats
>>
>>29584731
Please tell me you're fucking with me
>>
>>29584742
I said it was pleb trash didn't I?

In any case asking me my top 5 is difficult for me. I don't have favorites, those were the first few movies that came to mind.

That being said Lebowski is my most watched movie and is unquestionably one of the best so fucking fight me nigger
>>
>>29584765
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Ahahahaha the ahahaha way you hahahahaha
>>
You're writing is eloquent but the subject matter is fucking film and TV. It only makes you look pretentious in a casual setting like an SMS conversation.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.