[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 640x400
When was the last time you tried to end it all?
>>
File: 14486923948542.jpg (196 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
14486923948542.jpg
196 KB, 720x960
I havent. Thinking about doing it soon though. I dont want to pussy out
>>
I thought about drinking myself to deTN BUT iM DOING A TERRIBLE JBJOB OF IT AND i am synchoniously trying to pATCH times with old friends.
not a legitimate suicide _FEMALE
>>
>>29583552
About 6 months ago drank a bottle of scotch and downed a packet of Tylenol. Spent the next 48 hours vomiting.

It was over a girl, I broke up with her but only did it to see if she would come running back and she didn't, she ignored every msg and every call ended up blocking me on Insta etc.

Fuck I regret making such a stupid decision.. Still think about it everyday but the thought of vomiting bile for 2 days has scared me.. Next time no drugs or alcohol I'll just jump.
>>
>>29583552
Never tried. Too afraid of being interned and dealing with the shame and then becoming homeless... If I decide to do it it will work. Which is why I never got to it I guess.
>>
A year ago when I downed a lot of pills with vodka and woke up the next day in a puddle of vomit at the park.
>>
>>29583552
I feel like I would be way too efficient to fuck up suicide
>>
Mine was a few months back i held up a pharmacy for oxycontin they had none ended up downing about 750mg of valium didnt work though now i am even more fucked than before
>>
It's never, ever worth it. Medication helps!

You don't want to die, you just want the pain to be over and you think death is going to stop it.

Live learn and love.
>>
File: 14486945708561.png (1016 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
14486945708561.png
1016 KB, 720x960
>>29584764
Bullshit o/
>>
Downing my month supply of antidepressants was just stupid, not even sure if that can kill me.
But goddamn it was one hellish trip
>>
File: od.png (633 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
od.png
633 KB, 1000x1000
>>29584827
Did almost the same few weeks ago, not for suicide reasons though
Its a one way ticket to hell
>>
Never but recently I've felt a very real urge to do it, in a way I had never experienced before and it kinda worries me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.