[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever build up the courage to confess to your crush? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1458503330425.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1458503330425.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Did you ever build up the courage to confess to your crush? How was the rejection?
>>
>>29583478
I've never done it, but confessing is such a beta thing to do I rather build courage to ask her out
>>
I did not
But he figured out later and kissed me after I got over it.
Five years later and I'm still with him (and in hell)
Unending nightmare until deah
>>
>tfw never had a crush
It's a mixed feel
>>
First, got rejected. Second, didn't get rejected but no it's not the success story you'd assume a successful confession would lead to
>>
>>29583543
FCUKING KEK
>>
back when I was in highscool I did, to 3 different girls, and 3 times I was turned down. It's been years since then and I still don't have a gf.
I'm going to be killing myself in a few months for unrelated reasons so it is probably a good thing that I never found a girl who was willing to reciprocate my love.
It hurt so much at the time but as with most things, I got over it with time.
>>
>>29583478
It's happened a couple times.

Mostly polite "no"s.
>>
File: feelsguy.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feelsguy.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
I did it and got rejected. At that point I did it so I could just forget about her, but even then I still thought I had a shot. She put on a sad face, said something about seeing me just as a friend (I blocked those memories) and then gave me a hug that I will never forget. Like, I thought she was going to do it to not be seen as a cold hearted bitch and it would be over in a second, but as I was trying to stop she just kept hugging me. It made me feel like she was an honest person. Also, ever since I heard the no I had an smile on my face like it wasn't a big deal, but it still made me feel like shit.

I haven't talked to her in two years, I don't even live in the same city, but I haven't forgotten about her. I don't think I'm in love with her anymore, but I haven't been interested in any other girl ever since.
>>
Why would you ever do that? Just ask her on a date, don't claim that you love her just because you've seen small glimpses of her life and filled in the details with ice cream and chocolate rainbows.
>>
>be me
>sophomore in high school
>qt3.14 is in my german and government classes
>lets call her nicole
>she re-transferred after 2 years in finland
>she's not actually finnish but she was there long enough to develop accent
>she's a year older but because of transfer shit she's in my grade
>i'm a robot at this point
>she's crazy awkward once again because of transfer shit
>she seems to take a liking to me
>gets all touchy-feely n shit in class
>omg
>homecoming is three weeks away
>she doesn't have a date
"hey nicole, are you thinking about going to homecoming?"
>she says yes
"well, would you maybe like to go together?"
>she says fucking yes
>holy shit it's happening
>rent tux and all that shit
>day before homecoming
>"hey anon, i'm really sorry but i have a family emergency. going out of town for the weekend
"oh ok i understand"
>i'm absolutely crushed, but no hard feelings
>day of homecoming
>i return the tux and decide to go because none of my autist friends were going
>on twitter
>she tweets normal white girl things
>see that location is on
>she's still in the fucking city
>next day
>still here
>she literally never fucking leaves town
>i got fucking stood up
>>
>>29584249
>i decide not to go
how the fuck do i even type
>>
>>29584249
Damn son, that's some next-level cuckery right there nigga
>>
>>29584322
this was when i realized and accepted that this board is where i belong. also first time i considered suicide but whatever
>>
File: 1425043931419.jpg (400 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1425043931419.jpg
400 KB, 800x800
>>29583478
>back in school
>go up to her in hallway between classes
>tap her shoulder and stutter
>"d-do you want to see a movie sometime or something?"
>she looks at me like a deer in the headlights
>says nothing
>turns and walks to her class
>i repeat this two more times through school
>same response

being beta held me back
>>
File: ENDIT.png (41 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
ENDIT.png
41 KB, 200x150
>be 11:11
>"anon whats your wish?"
>you
>"haha you're joking right?"
>nope
>"oh"
>>
>>29583478
I've never had a crush
>>
She screamed and ran away. My method was very unsubtle because it involved shaking her by the shoulders and shouting my confession in her face.
>>
>>29584377
Kek
>>29584393
Hyperkek
>>
>oneitis is getting her yearbook passed around
>write in her book that I wanted her since she was passing around lewd limericks in 10th grade

I have no idea what happened. Ten years later I saw her on facebook shilling skin whitener.
>>
>>29584428

>she still looks at her yearbook and laughs with her friends at you from time to time
>>
>>29584483
Yeah, she probably laughs. What the fuck is a failed normie supposed to do though? I can't become a robot or a normie.
>>
I do remember one time

>Freshman year of HS
>Cute slut I admire from afar for some weird fucking reason
>eventually just go up to her and ask if we've met before to strike up conversation
>decide to do this during a passing period
>she just says no
>I slink away into the background
>never attempt to speak to her again
Much later
>walking with weird black friend to library
>crowd gathered around slut and some other girl (who's now a friend) fighting
>Black friend casually shouts "JADA NO ONE LIKES YOU, DARA YOU'RE A SLUT!" and continues as though absolutely nothing happened
I miss that kid sometimes. Wonder where he is now.
>>
>>29584502
weird black friends are clutch af
>>
>Wanting to impress her by making something a little bit special.
>Spend 10$ in some roses
>Confess my love and give her the roses
>Girl seems to be excited
>Holy shit i've made it
>Pretend to go away
>Hides and watches the girl from the distance
>The girls talks with her friends, goes away and leave the roses behind

And so, I've spend 10 fucking dollars just to get kicked in the balls.
>>
File: 1465888315554.jpg (19 KB, 288x363) Image search: [Google]
1465888315554.jpg
19 KB, 288x363
>>29583478
>Mfw she confessed to me first
>>
File: 1466908002000.jpg (20 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
1466908002000.jpg
20 KB, 480x308
>>29583478
No, but my manager decided it was a good idea to do it for me. I wasn't too far away and heard bits of the conversation. After I saw the look of disgust wash over her face, I knew what he told her.
>>
Confessing to a crush is the most beta move in existence. If you like a girl, you just flirt with her and make a move and pursue her. If you just be her totally platonic friend and never make a move for 8 months then one day stammer out "i-i-i like y-you" you're a faggot with a 100% chance of rejection
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.