[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I became a wizard today. It's my 30th birthday and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
I became a wizard today. It's my 30th birthday and I'm not only a virgin, but I've never even held hands with a girl. I used to try but gave up because they all thought I was repulsive, both physically and emotionally. I still remember the last time I felt attraction to a girl, her name was Sindy and she was what you'd imagine a fembot would look like if they existed. As I became closer to wizardhood evolution sort of kicked in, not only did my standards drop but I began to develop a fettish for ugly/fat women because I thought they might actually give me a chance. They didn't know.

Now that the day I feared most has arrived, literally becoming a 30 year old virgin, it's like a weight lifted. I'm already a total failure of a man and literally cannot sink any lower. I have nothing to lose, nothing to fear. The only place I can go is up. When I went to work this morning I didn't even bother trying to muster up a "you too" to the usual goodmornings, I know it will not lead anywhere. I don't need to hold on to false hope of acceptance.

It feels like a sense of enlightenment, as if the world's true nature has revealed itself to me. I wish my fellow robots good luck if there's any left here. I've been here since the slow times, before the normies and "fembots" showed up. I wish you the best of luck in life, maybe you can avoid ending up like me. It's time for me to experience the true nature of life. I'm going to keep driving until I run out of gas. Then I'll walk. I don't know where I need to go, but I feel as though the universe will guide me.
>>
Godspeed, master.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (3 KB, 208x144) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
3 KB, 208x144
>>29583438
Wizard on deck!
>>
File: ChdcD10WMAAXfzp.jpg (48 KB, 447x723) Image search: [Google]
ChdcD10WMAAXfzp.jpg
48 KB, 447x723
>>29583438
Congratulations, OP. Have a dog
>>
>>29583438

Long post that won't make sense at first, but hear me out, man.

Sex isn't the only way to find fulfillment in life.

Being attractive is something people are born with. Good genes and being fed properly as a kid, that's all it is. You're not a failure for not being born lucky. That's not your fault.

Hot people get to be hot out of sheer luck, and I know it's fucking annoying because they were all born on third but think they hit a triple.

I got bullied for being ugly a lot as a kid. And people have always said stuff about me being ugly to my face, casually and matter-of-factly, as if they didn't care whether it affected me.

I put in years of work in sports and trying to eat right and trying to make friends in an effort to get laid, and it eventually worked. It was just because I was lucky enough to be in a terrible situation that could be improved. I know a lot of people aren't that lucky, and they don't have any options for working toward being socially viable.

So after years of work, and barely getting some normies to associate with me, I finally got a girlfriend and got laid. But it was the most shameful thing I've ever experienced in my life. Something psychological is wrong with me, and I've never been able to last more than a few seconds.

She was kind about it, but I was completely demoralized. Even after finally getting a girlfriend, I could barely even feel sex and it was always over right away. I knew I was the worst lay she'd ever experienced. And I tried so many things, but I could never last any longer.

My point is, I thought sex was so important, but when I finally got it, I wasn't even allowed to actually experience it. All my effort was a waste. There was no fulfillment to be had. After a while I realized it wasn't even worth pursuing anymore. I was just born without the ability to have sex. And the vast majority of my peers with never have to worry about that.

(continued)
>>
>>29583438
maybe you should go and become a monk or something. you're already celibate, and you seem to be thoughtful/reflective.
>>
>>29583745
THE REASON THIS IS RELEVANT: I learned that sex is just one facet of life. It isn't as important as people on this board make it out to be. It's one of a million things a person can choose to live for.

I ended up finding fulfillment by joining a couple clubs that were dedicated to some purpose, like community service, and using that purpose as an excuse for forced social interaction. Eventually you find people with the same interests as you and you can find things to do with them that bring you social fulfillment.

This is probably a waste of my time if you've already killed yourself or whatever. And everything will call me a faggot for typing so much, but at least I'm less of a faggot than David Cameron
>>
Whenever I see something like this I want to know what the guy looks like and what he puts up his bum for fun.
>>
>>29583745
Should try doing it drunk or on cocaine people tend to last way longer. I busted pretty fast the few times I had sex but when I had whiskey dick this one time I fucked her like a legend. Weed also helps sometimes if you're afraid of being dependent on the above.
>>
>>29583745
>>29583805
tl;dr: you don't need to have sex to have a fulfilling life
>>
>>29584178
>tl;dr: you don't need to have sex to have a fulfilling life

You're a fucking spastic cunt you know that?

Sex is literally life. You fucking idiot.
>>
I'm amazed you made it to 30

Honestly I think I'll probably end it if I'm a virgin at 25
>>
>>29583438

You really shouldn't use the term wizard. It's meant to be a joke. No one 30 years old is actually a virgin. I'm 20 right now and surely I'll get laid some time in the next 10 years.
>>
>>29584289

Ah...too be young and naive again.

I am 29 soon, I once thought exactly like you at 20.

>Surely it'll happen!
>It swear its going to happen!
>It must happen, its just nature, it has to happen!
>Anyday now!

Before I knew it , a decade has nearly gone by.
>>
>>29584319
lol worst thing is I'm painfully aware of my denial. at least I have stopped playing the game. I watch all my friends chase after girls they aren't equip to catch. I figure if I improve myself and focus on studying, I will eventually have the skills to go after what I want. I've already concluded that I will not be getting with anyone this year.
>>
>>29584289
You think virgins over 30 don't exist? Stop being naive. I am 23 (soon 24) and I never had sex or gf and don't see any hope. It is not so long before I am 30 too. There isn't anything wrong with being a virgin, but unfulfilling our sexual drive makes us depressed and normies try to shame us.
>>
>>29583438
OP, before and after you do this trek could you post some of your wizard knowledge? What's the universe's truth, what is it all for? Is there anything worth living for?
>>
>>29583438
>It's time for me to experience the true nature of life. I'm going to keep driving until I run out of gas. Then I'll walk. I don't know where I need to go, but I feel as though the universe will guide me.
I've considered this several times. Good luck fellow failure
>>
>>29584286
>Honestly I think I'll probably end it if I'm a virgin at 25
That's what I thought too, but now I'm turning 25 this year. I also thought I'd kill myself if I were still a virgin at the age of 20, and 21, and 23.
>>
>>29583438
Yes, about a year on from becoming a wizard I can say that there is a certain freedom that comes with it. You are no longer trying to live up to the expectations of the norm. Your life is now in territory few have found themselves in. So you make it up as you go from there.
>>
>>29584289
I assure you it is no joke and it will happen to you before you know it unless you actually do something about it.
>>
>>29584254
>Sex is literally life.
Only true if you consider yourself no better than an animal.
>>
>>29585281
I'm 25 and I already feel this way, I stopped bothering to conform two years ago.
>>
>>29585321
I don't think you can quite compare it because you are still in the window of when health comes more naturally to a person, and when the mass media still cares what you think.
>>
Happy Birthday!

Oreo.
>>
File: 1466732031865.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1466732031865.gif
359 KB, 640x636
>>29583438
>Talking to /robot/ from a BF/GF thread
>He's close to wizard-hood
>I'm gonna take his mana if he lets me

You'll find someone OP, they may have to be mental, but you'll find someone
>>
>>29583438
It is rumored that dead wizards reincarnate into mega Chads.
>>
File: benisinvagingo.jpg (44 KB, 637x622) Image search: [Google]
benisinvagingo.jpg
44 KB, 637x622
I had this last ditch panic when I was 19

I buckled up and got my first blowy joey 4 months later after shedding a crazy amount of weight it was basically 12lbs a month

when I started dressing like a non tard I lost my essence another 2 months later, giving up my wizard hood before I turned 20

when I read /r9k/ I can kind of imagine the weight you must be carrying, but it must be more tortures than a teen having to wait 6 years behind his peers
>>
>As I became closer to wizardhood evolution sort of kicked in, not only did my standards drop but I began to develop a fettish for ugly/fat women because I thought they might actually give me a chance.

Fetish unicorns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nHZzlyxJ6k
>>
File: 1455295831821.jpg (19 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1455295831821.jpg
19 KB, 367x500
>>29583438

We got a wizard here, mates!
Respect!
>>
>>29586583
>It is rumored that dead wizards reincarnate into mega Chads.

They polymorph into cute little girls, anon. It's the only explanation for /a/.
>>
File: qTJzGJp.png (208 KB, 413x374) Image search: [Google]
qTJzGJp.png
208 KB, 413x374
can't say I'm entirely happy about it, but it's not like a had a choice.
>>
>>29583438
Happy birthday senpai!
I'm right behind you as I'll be graduation in to wizarddom next year aswell.
>>
>>29583438
I wanna be you when I'm 30
>>
File: tomato.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
tomato.png
240 KB, 500x540
>>29583438
Happy birthday Wizard, I guess.
>>
>>29583438
i fucking knew it at level 30 you got mana shield NOT levitate
>>
>>29583745

sexhaver's talking like this is condesending as fuck

It's like the billionaires that give the faggy "how to be successful" speeches

Work hard! stop bitching! but they don't get it. They don't understand that there is people that have been worker longer and harder than them. They cannot fathom that some people try and fail. they just assume everyone is like them, but in reality most are not like them. If you worked hard and made it that's great. Enjoy it. but don't give these faggot motivational speeches after you hit the lotto. no one wants to hear it
>>
>>29583859
Yeah or maybe you were just so wasted you thought you were a legend but really you just did as usual. All is in the head I guess so who cares anyway?..
>>
>>29586719
Hmm, I'm a cyborg according to /r9k/'s standards, and to be honest with you I am completely apathetic. Worst feels crawl up when you're becoming close to someone, you feel like something will happen but then it all comes tumbling down. So what do you do in those kind of situations? It reminds you why you are so distant with people, so you keep to yourself and keep living a bearable life thanks to memes, 4chan, and family if you're that lucky.
>>
File: HumanBean.png (129 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
HumanBean.png
129 KB, 800x800
>>29583438

You're a real human being now, OP.

Salute~
>>
>>29585311
>he thinks humans aren't LITERALLY animals
>>
>>29583438
I'm proud to share my birthday with you, friend.
>>
Hey do you have kik or something? You may not wanna talk and that's cool, but I'd like to. My username is sneakratthe2nd
>>
>>29583438
Have you ever thought of being a journalist or newspaper writer? That was a good read.
>>
stay chaste younguns, one day you can experience this enlightenment
>>
>>29583438
Post picture so we can see what a wizard looks like
>>
>>29583438
Respect for not killing yourself yet, having a job and trying to talk to women.

You failed the best way a man can fail senpai, after trying your best. You even lowered your standards which is more than most would do.

Than you for posting this, godspeed.
>>
>>29583438
>I used to try
you are not a wizard fuck off
>>
File: 1.jpg (556 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
556 KB, 2592x1456
>>29583438
why is this happening why?? tell me why, why did this had to happen to you??? you're not a murderer, not a rapist, why is this happening why????
how can life be so unfair, it's literally just sex... there has been 12 years since the legal age and not a single one of those horrible creatures that wear the skin of women could give you 10 minutes of happiness in 12 blasted years... you are human too, you deserve affection. what have you done to have this be fair? nothing deserves such a cruel punishment.

everyone around me and i bet the same for you has sex so casually...friends, colleagues from high school, uni, coworkers, family...even my widow mom at 46 has sex every few months...why do we have to live through this torment???
>>
File: 94zLN3e4juI.jpg (191 KB, 745x1024) Image search: [Google]
94zLN3e4juI.jpg
191 KB, 745x1024
>>29590277
Anon, OP has moved on. This doesn't torment him, there is no "why" to what simply "is" the case.

People like this aren't meant to be 'normal', introspection, depression, anxiety and other mental issues make sure they can't engage in normal relationships of any kind.

After decades of solitude where each night you run monologues in your head regarding situations, conversations, topics and discussions you lose touch with reality, you start to operate and function on a different level where 'normies' are on a carefree level where they think little and just do. This does not mean one side is more intelligent, just how their mindset operates.

OP has let go, embraced different aspects of life, he is comfortable in his own shoes and understands that there are many other faces of life to embrace, everything weighing down regarding standard society and the social issues which come with have disappeared for him, he isn't in torment while this path has been filled with torment.

Also just because he wasn't given any live doesn't mean he is deserving of sex, also you're quite overplaying the importance of sex.

Even if a person wasn't romantically touched or involved by anyone doesn't mean he deserves something, for it was up to this person to try and make it in this conformist society, he has his responsibility too, some just detach themselves from this life.
>>
>>29587094
No you dumbass, he's more like a billionaire telling you that "money isn't everything".
I mean yeah, he's a faggot for trying to give advice to a 30 year old who clearly doesn't have any real motivation or desire to improve but he's right about sex not being everything.

>OP claims to have hit rockbottom, it can only go up
>He still has a job
You're still not there OP.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.