[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I matched with a fat girl on twitter (similar to pic related),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fatgrill.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fatgrill.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
So I matched with a fat girl on twitter (similar to pic related), she came over and we made out. We're supposed to hang out again but I dunno if I want to. How do you tell a girl that, or alternatively not be an asshole and care how people look?

>inb4ImUglyToo
Probably true, which makes me feel like even more of an ass
>>
Sexual attraction is an important part of every relationship with a significant other.
Don't let people tell you that you should be with someone you don't find attractive.
>>
>>29583379
I can't tell if I'm attracted to her or just horny. It's been like 3 months or so. Plus she said she's done a threeway which is kind of cool.
>>
>>29583404
Give it some more time. The relationship might get better as it goes on, you never know.

Keep in mind though that sexual attraction is only half the battle. If you decide later on that you like neither her personality nor her body, then you might as well keep looking for someone better.
>>
>>29583360
Ask her for a bj. Fatties give these all the time trying to seduce guys and think they're awesome at it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.