[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the American youth love "black culture" so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 5425030-3x4-700x933.jpg (73 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
5425030-3x4-700x933.jpg
73 KB, 700x933
Why does the American youth love "black culture" so much? Don't they realize that the black race is inferior.
>>
Because white people in America lack culture and most youth do not have parents who give a shit about being cultured. Also, the media propagates political correctness and anti-intellectualism to make us into mindless consumers.
>>
>>29583131
How is a race superior if they can't generate their own culture?
Say what you want about the Nazis and Wagner but at least they had an ethos.
>>
>>29583159
You're right. The Nazis were a society fighting for aesthetics and culture while America is a consumerist, commercial society. This is why American "culture" is the way it is nowadays: hollow and meaningless. It's a shame that this aspect of Nazi Germany is downplayed and is just vilified by the mainstream.
>>
>>29583266
I don't know if the esoteric and cultural effects of Nazi society are really vilified [Wagner isn't respected but that may be because it's just not that good].

I'm going to rant here because I'm drunk.

Ironically this lack of emphasis on a unified American aesthetics and culture hurts blacks as much, or more, than it does whites because of the unique black pressures of not having a respectable [by global standards] history to look back towards, and the fact that the consumerist "culture" that the powers that be have used to replace true culture is a malignant cancer inside our communities. You never saw mass gangsterism and the emphasis on stupidity in the pre-MLK/LBJ eras. Men like W.E.B. Dubois said that the black community had to generate a "talented tenth" [basically the tenth of the black populace that was/is as far right on the bell curve as possible], to lead the rest of the people into the light. Now the men that could become that tenth and integrate American and African-American culture the same way the Irish and Italians integrated are focused on selling fake tales of Grand Theft Auto style criminality to the stupid.
>>
>>29583080
>black
>inferior
>implying
G, I wonder why your daughter will inevitably go black and never ever go back. How is that inferior? Looks superior to me.
>>
>>29583080
British youth too
>>
File: 1467013984586.jpg (231 KB, 1400x946) Image search: [Google]
1467013984586.jpg
231 KB, 1400x946
>>29583080
>>29583131
>>29583159
>>29583266

The (((media))) shames white culture at every turn.

And every time white people start doing ANYTHING on their own and without involving enough blacks, those white people shamed into submission.

Our biggest weakness is our susceptibility to being shamed. It helped us form cohesive cultures when there were just whites around, but it's destroying us.
>>
>>29583487
Only degenerate, stupid white females would ever go for one. Most that do end up as single mothers with ugly babies.
>>
File: 1466893497141.jpg (140 KB, 818x1148) Image search: [Google]
1466893497141.jpg
140 KB, 818x1148
>>29583532

I'm drunk. If you can parse what I wrote, feel proud of yourself.
>>
>>29583564
>black
>ugly
Only the females are ugly. Black man are literally what God had in mind when he created the universe. It's a fact.
>>
>>29583532

>>29583159 and >>29583477 here.
Sorry, but I'm not white. Your biggest weakness [in America] isn't your susceptibility to shame. It's your lazyness. If you picked your own cotton, you could have left my ancestors in west Africa. If you made your own culture, you wouldn't have to worry about enemies subverting your values. If you patrolled your own borders and employers and enforced your own laws you wouldn't have an issue with unchecked immigration.

American whites have become indolent over centuries and may have lost the energy to defend themselves and create a society.

>>29583596
Please don't fuck this up. There's actually a race discussion that's somewhat civil going on.
>>
>>29583596
So a big nose unproportionate to a person's face is considered handsome? Blacks are the least attractive race by far.
>>
>>29583662
And yet, JIDF soldier bitches get beat off over all day. Just admit that you have a mental block about fucking anyone with dark skin. You don't have to lie here.
>>
>>29583606
Not that anon but I wouldn't say the use of slaves is laziness as much as it was about efficiency. However, it's probably true that a lot of the lack of values may be attributed to laziness. I've noticed so many white Americans always just looking for cop-outs and not putting much thought or effort into developing and strengthening their values and identities.
>>
>>29583080
It's AMERICA HAS GONE TO COMPLETE SHIT, THE SCHOOLS ARE FAILING, THERE IS NO CULTURE TO SPEAK OF
>>
>>29583080
Is this a meme thread? I've seen it a few times.

BARG BARGGA IM RETARDED
>>
>>29583606
>right black that desires to see his people out of the muck that is this vile culture that poisons our youth and keeps us trapped in ignorance
i thought i'd never see another one
i too am black and feel the same
>>
>>29584354
That's the worst part of the "culture". By empowering ignorance, they [we know who THEY are, it's the only thing /pol/ has right], put right-thinking minorities onto islands where we're commonly not able to communicate and network with each other.
>>
File: yrOmyHR.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
yrOmyHR.png
59 KB, 624x434
>tfw chinaman
>mfw chinese culture is being spread throughout the world via chinatowns, confucius institutes and chinese food.
>mfw the yellow man won't have to learn engrish anymore, because cumskins, niggers and shitskins will soon be speaking Mandarin.
>>
>>29583080
Because its easy and causal to get into.
White culture requires ambition, dedication and skill.
That isnt something americans have.
>>
Because Americans lack any real culture.

From the 50's to the 70's there was a strong American culture which had worldwide impact, but overtime is dissipated, and mutated into what we see today. When compared with Europeans who have thousands of years of culture and social customs to draw on of course Americans will come up short.

So when a "dangerous" and "strong" culture like Blacks in the US have cultivated of course youth get sucked in. It was the same with the Nazis in the 30's and the Hippies during the 60's and 70's, only difference is Hippy culture promoted peace and tolerance, and the Nazis promoted strength and idealism, which are objectively positive things, whereas Black culture promotes crime, drug use, violence, and inaction. Same goes for the insane SJW culture which a lot of youth get sucked into.

Don't blame the youth, blame the parents and grandparents who socially abandoned them and left them with a society ruled by paranoia and shame.
>>
File: 1466618844259.jpg (189 KB, 754x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466618844259.jpg
189 KB, 754x1200
>>29584394
Somebody call the crusade already. I don't feel like it.
>>
>>29584912
>call the crusade

Too late now. I would have been happy to die on the front line if it meant saving or creating an American culture. Not a white only culture, not a black culture, but a truly American culture, but those "people" convinced all those crackers that I can never be American. If I can't be American because of my skin, then why should I suffer to save America?
>>
>>29583596

Blacks literally embody the look of evolution from the ape. The irony in your post is so mindbogglingly ridiculous.. When you envision a n ape in your mind is the first reaction you get arousal? Blacks both male with the exception of Ethiopian women because of euro cross breeding are by far the ugliest people on the planet. There literally is no argument here. It's why black men lust after white women.
>>
>>29585431
No, you get it all wrong. White women were specifically bred for black men to enjoy them.
>>
>>79037534
originatron
>>
>>29583080
jewish run MTV pushed it as cool, and the kids follow that as gospel
>>
>>29583080

White women love black men and white men are copying black men to try and attract white women. My you just can't stop it, white women love black men while white men make love to their hand.
>>
hippity hop > metal
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.