[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to that somebody you're thinking of or anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: writealetter.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
writealetter.png
164 KB, 500x500
Write a letter to that somebody you're thinking of or anybody at all. Include initials if desired.
>>
File: 234443253.png (40 KB, 137x135) Image search: [Google]
234443253.png
40 KB, 137x135
>>29582755
fuck you obama you fucking nigger
>>
>>29582797
He wasnt any worse than the other presidents and he has done some good. Definitely better than George Bush and Bill Clinton.
>>
J-msuck it niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Sketch, I hate you and I hope your life ends up being so miserable you attempt suicide again and end up in the mental hospital for good and get molested and dehumanized, you fucking faggot.
>>
I am too good for you. I shouldn't have told you I found pics of you getting fucked hard by whoever that Chad was, but I did because for some reason I'm STILL not as shit of a person as you are.
I can't decide wether To forgive you or wether I want you to get taped to death by a trucker
>>
Dear Teacher:

I hope you get fucked in the ass with a spiky bat. I've been up all night trying to do your bullshit assignments that have nothing to do with the goddamn class. It's your fault I am overloaded with stuff to do, since instead of giving us our assignments during the semester, you waited until the last month to drop every single thing.

Fuck you
Sincerely
Me
>>
Bump

smdakmdknd
>>
V,
Your gentle snoring is music to my ears. My headache's gone but I can't stop tossing and turning. I don't know how to fix my sleeping schedule and I'm so sorry about that. I want to sleep with you so bad. I love you a lot. More than anyone I've ever loved before, my perfect qtpi. I can not wait to touch your cute face while you're sleeping, and hold you close to me. I love you so much. I am so glad we met, and I am so glad you asked me out. Be mine forever, my love.
Always yours,
A
>>
File: 613535883.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
613535883.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2400
>>29582755
There is no way you are reading this because you do not exist and if you do, you do not know that I exist. I want you to know that if ever we saw one another, we would not even know it, but even still, if it were at all possible, I would like you to know that I always thought of you.
>>
>>29583740
feel central
I think I would know it, though
how could I not? r-right?
I have too much faith in these kinds of things
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29582755

DEAR FUTURE HUSKY

I LOVE YOU ALREADY AND WANNA CUDDLE YOU AND WATCH ANIME AND TAKE YOU FOR LONG WALKS AND COOK LOADS OF TASTY FOOD AND SPOIL YOU AND CALL YOU MY BABY AND AND BRUSH YOU EVERY DAY AND TRAIN YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU AND WATCH YOU SLEEP AND TICKLE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE CUTE AND LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
BT

p.s

I WANT A HUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29582755
>Jada
You're cute and have a nice rack, and you're also really pretty cool as a person. We should hang out sometime, go do dinner and a movie.

Maybe suck my dick afterwards, I dunno.
>>
File: 614161622.gif (1 MB, 480x628) Image search: [Google]
614161622.gif
1 MB, 480x628
>>29583794
You just want to defile the poor dog, don't you, faggot?
>>
>>29583866

Of course not, wan wans aren't for lewding, only cuddling.
>>
File: 55808909.jpg (374 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
55808909.jpg
374 KB, 3888x2592
>>29583876
You're alright, Wanny.
>>
File: sad Makoto.jpg (105 KB, 606x858) Image search: [Google]
sad Makoto.jpg
105 KB, 606x858
>>29583931

>I'll never play in the snow with a husky
>>
>>29583794
BT,
I hope you get your wan wan one day and live happily with it
>>
File: cheeky cheeky.png (192 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cheeky.png
192 KB, 388x388
>>29583974

wew lad, me too.
>>
I live in fear of the day you will die because your face, voice ,laugh are my whole world. I'm sorry you're always sick and in pain. If I could trade places with you to give you a better life I would do it. and no you're not the best mom in the world but you tried your best and that's well enough for me. I'm sorry your parents abused you but you grew up and abused me. You never raised a hand to me but you married a drunk who drove us into living in a campground because he spent all the money. I hate that you let it get to the point where he had to tell u he'd kill you if you leave, but I realize you took the brunt and protected us. I'm sorry u never got to grow old with anyone. I hate you for making us move to 20+ apartments/condos and those 4 shelters which made me feel inhuman. I never understood y u always lied. It's like you were just as messed up as you made your kids. You never taught me how to be an adult, but I thank you for finding a great father for me. sometimes I wish I could go back in time and take u away from your shit parents. I would have given you a nice pink dress, and sat in the mud with you a make mud pies like u did when you were a kid. but I love you and I will be dead inside when you die, I love u more than anything in this world. I wish there was an afterlife so I can spend eternity with you. I love u I love u I love u
>>
N.O,
I miss you and I'm sad that things turned out the way they did. I feel empty inside now.

Please remember to take care of yourself and strive for happiness
- M.B
>>
dear k

why are you so mean to me? all i ever did was try to help you and protect you but all you've met with is hostility and you tell me to die so much when you know I can't just leave and I can't hate you for it though

it's not your fault you're like this even, why can't you just be happy for once? i really really care about you, you're the reason I'm alive and it really hurts to hear this from you
>>
Too afraid to even put in letter initials. I love you. It probably doesn't seem like it, and you surely don't care much for me, but I idolize you. It doesn't matter much what you look like but you're the most beautiful girl there ever was. I'm really in love with who you are and every small detail of how you live and your flaws and quirks and how you speak and how you think and what you feel and what you eat. I think about you all the time, I wish I could do something for you, but I have nothing to offer. I could hold no ill will towards you for not wanting anything to do with me, it's perfectly fair and sensible on your part, but I yearn for your approval and companionship, however little, all the same.
>>
Dear Y, V and F

Thank you for making me feel so great
I don't deserve your kindness
Sorry for fucking up all the time
Sorry for not being able to control my mental issues
I wish I was more like you guys

Anon
>>
>>29584343
I wish this was about me
>>
>>29584438
The recipient is asleep right now, so I'm afraid it's probably not you. I feel a bit less stupid seeing that someone would have a positive reaction to this though.
>>
File: 1466736608844.jpg (1 MB, 1387x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466736608844.jpg
1 MB, 1387x1600
Anon I'm talking to on KIK,

RESPOND FASTER! AGGGGGH

J xx
>>
Please keep feeding me compliments and liking me

I havnt heard any words of affection for some three years now, and had thought I was completely un lovable ugly loser

>tfw paranoid anxiety makes you never trust anyone and you end up doing dumb shit because of it
>>
>being vague on purpose
L, J and S:

you've been good friends even in the short time we've known each other, and the time that's left is coming to an end. it's been a nice run while it lasted.

-S
>>
Kristen,

I love you, you act like you care about me. But you ignored me forever for no reason. I can't get you out of my mind, I love you.
>>
>>29584546
going to throw in a little more as a p.s.

actually felt good to not be an outcast, felt good. guess it just couldn't last.
feels bad with L leaving but i guess that's how it works.
>>
Andrew

Im sorry for not being there earlier, Ill never forgive myself for taking too long to get there, I wont forget what we did or what you looked like. I tried to help but you were well gone. I feel empty with out you, maccas runs at 2 am wont be the same.

-David
>>
>>29582755
Dear Mariana,

I am sorry. I knew how you felt, it was kind of obvious and your friend told me. I knew you were expecting me to do something else than say later when I dropped you off at your house. That awkward pause everyday was hard to miss. That smile you would have every time I stepped on the bus actually makes me miss high school. I am sure you were able to move on and find someone braver than I. You are an amazing person that is plenty attractive. I wish you the best.

-M
>>
>>29582755
dear a,
i went home today. had a bad day. got kicked out of disneyland for being alone and claimed i was suspicious. secondly my sister was sick of me being at her house even though planned to stay another two weeks. third of all my only irl friend ditched our backpacking plans for late july. i think im destined to have no friends. sorry if i bothered you. i was just trying to maoe friends, but i assume you dont want to be my friend either. just like everyone else. im going to go walk right now. its dark and foggy. hope a car hits me.

yours truly, anon.
>>
Kitty,

I miss napping with you.

I invite your spirit to curl up next to me anytime. I like to think it does while I sleep.

- Human
>>
File: 12qw3serdfgvbhn.png (13 KB, 192x207) Image search: [Google]
12qw3serdfgvbhn.png
13 KB, 192x207
Old Guard,

Operation Parrot was a mistake.

E***
>>
File: he341.png (9 KB, 69x62) Image search: [Google]
he341.png
9 KB, 69x62
Dear, Me.

Just burn the pieces bruh, like pick em up and burn em know what am saying?
It's not like shes gonna come back.
>>
>>29584343
Why are you afraid to be initials?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.