[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just ran two miles Well on my way to joining the military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1405647019986.png (208 KB, 680x663) Image search: [Google]
1405647019986.png
208 KB, 680x663
>tfw just ran two miles
Well on my way to joining the military and becoming Chad. How about you? How's your fitness level?
>>
>>29582526
I can run about ~150m not too fast. I'm heavy though. 1/10th of you. Shit.
>>
Working on it as well. It's tough man, I am shipping out in October probably, so I have some time.
>>
Jesus Christ, OP. I started by running two miles. That was the first time I got on the treadmill. You have quite a long way to go. You will run much farther distances than that in the military.
>>
>>29582526
congrats you have the athletic abilities of a 9 year old me.
>>
Chad is born

If you're not Chad now, you never will be
>>
4 hours manual labor + 12 miles is a good day for me

you will not become chad unless you work out 5 days a week, at least 45 minutes cardio. that includes pushups. and 3 times a week doing explosive resistance training. on top of that you should probably do stretches unless you look forward to constant pain in your 40s. on top of that you have to eat right, no junk food.

the bare minimum for a marine is 3 miles in 25 minutes. that's for their engineers. 18 is a good time. i can't break 21 most days, but i'm out of shape by my standards.
>>
>>29582722
also, chad does it in 13:30
>>
is boxing a chad sport, like sparring and getting punched in the face and getting brain damage
>>
>>29582526
Holy shit I just realized the military would fix a lot of you...

>High level of exercise, fixes your low testosterone
>You gain respect which will help your confidence level
>You gain power (fitness, knowledge, skills) that will help your confidence level
>Access to base bunnies (girls that fuck military guys) which also helps your confidence and your virginity problem
>More welfare bux

What are you lazy fucks waiting for?
>>
>>29582959
the chadiest
>>
Good on you OP for trying to better your life. Fuck all these toxic 'dying for the jews' posters.

Ive honestly been neglecting my workouts because im leaving for boot in a month and it probably wont even help that much in the long run, considering im passing all the standards all ready.

What branch you going to?
>>
>>29583012
I haven't decided between the marines and the air force yet. The marine propaganda team is so good that you're instantly revered by most normies, and I like the way that they break you down and build you back up into a solider. But, I hear that overall the air force bases are way comfier and in general the quality of living is way higher.
>>
>>29582977
the chadiest is football
boxing isn't that chaddy because it's not a team sport and attracts gymcel /fit/ types
>>
>>29583305
I was between those two branches before i decided on the Marine Corps. I would say it would come down to what type of job you' re trying to do. If its mechanical, computer or radio shit, i would say the airforce is the best bet. If youre trying to be full chad and want to do bad ass shit def go usmc.
>>
File: edc.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
edc.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>tfw I failed the medical review
>>
>>29583390
>not lying 100%
Everyone does it to get in
>>
>>29582970
joining the military won't make me taller
>>
>>29582970
>WW3 breaks out
>You're now on the frontline
>instead of hiding innawoods and giving people safety for fug
>>
>tfw watched anime for 12 hours straight
Well on my way joining the wizards and staying glorious NEET. How about you? How's you robotness level?

NORMIES OUT!
>>
File: _1395056454827.jpg (24 KB, 374x396) Image search: [Google]
_1395056454827.jpg
24 KB, 374x396
>tfw can run for miles but can barely do ten pushups
At least I'm not a fatass, right?
>>
>>29583314
also boxing is a manlets sport, the lightweight/welterweight divisons that is
>>
>don't want to explain shit to recruiter about anything
>would rather rot as neet for as long as I can
>probably can't even run 2 miles
>nephews came over I have't seen in while
>were literally shocked at how skinny and pale and pathetic I was

I just...
>>
>used to bike 5-10 kilometres everyday 2 summers ago
>have gotten lazy and skinnyfat since then because I never want to go outside
>>
>>29582970
This
Joined the military after being a wageslave for 4 years.
>six hour days
>free food and housing
Almost as good as the neet life but have more respect. OP, go for the 25 series jobs. Its literally smooth sailing from here boys.
>>
>>29582970
No it wouldn't. Their lack of discipline will fuck up morale for the few that want to be there. It is why there is not mandatory conscription in most places.
Most kids are too soft for it, even maybe especially as a POG because there's more heavy lifting and work to do all the time fixing shit.

If they're motivated to keep working at it even when shit sucks then maybe yes it'd be good for them.
>>
>been sloppilly cutting for about a week now
>finally starting to get better with my eating habits
>just on the verge of getting below 300lbs for the first time in years

It feels great but I could really go for a mcmuffin right now.
>>
>>29583597
What branch are you in, fampai?
>>
>>29582526
FUCK
CHILDHOOD
FUCKING
ASTHMA

(I took medicine past age 13 but I don't have it anymore)
Maybe there'll be a yuuuuge world war and they'll lower the standards, so they can funnel in cannon fodder.
>>
>>29583647
Army. 25 series is the Communication jobs.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
I would run but then people would see me.
>>
>>29583670
you can always run away to france and join the ffl tbqh
>>
>>29583670
Is your asthma like attacking you from some kind of weird time travel thing? If you don't have it anymore, what's the problem?
>>
>>29583693
What do you think of the Army as a branch?
I feel like they have kind of a negative outside perception.
>>
>>29582526

squat: 315
deadlift: 405
bench:285
ohp:205

>training to be in the military

kek
>>
>>29583731
Because the medicine's on my fucking records, dude. And lying about them is a criminal offense. Lol
>>
File: 1411158895833.jpg (27 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1411158895833.jpg
27 KB, 555x555
>>29582526
>How's your fitness level?

Pretty good

Yet I'm still a depressed, miserable piece of shit
>>
>>29583718
i've been running at 11pm at night
there are a couple guys walking down the street sometimes, but it's honestly not a big deal
>>
>>29583737
Hosestly, I dont't really care when other outside the army think, anon. Joining the military was one of my best life decisions. I used to be a total shut-in (like your average robot) but now I have many friends who share my interests (video games, anime, Magic the Gathering...

I'd reccomend it.
>>
>>29582970
>Base bunnies
I feel like that's not a thing, and if your a loser already you prob won't be the one ending up with one.
>>
>>29583750
Fell for the lift weights bro internet shit, try stomping some ground. You'll figure out real quick you look a lot more fit than you are. I promise.
>>
>>29583923
Dependapotamus is probably more likely than a base bunny. Girls like guys in uniform though. Different anon than the one you're quoting but I get more looks in my ACU's than out of them it seems like.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.