[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 15
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
This guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal

https://youtu.be/1exANLDR2dk
>>
>>29581717
Fuck off with your shitty videos m8
>>
>>29581717
He looks so much like Leafy
>>
>>29581717
Wtf america why can't pepole order what they want?
>>
>I'm jewish
>I'm german

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqRj-bYIzc
>>
Nice one man, I would be too pussy to stand my ground like that. It sucks that you had to pay for a drink that you were told you would get for free, I can't imagine that shit's acceptable in any other developed country. The responsibility of resolving those kinds of misunderstandings caused by the employees should be on the business. Making them give change for a hundred too haha, you are a fucking legend my man. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>29581717

Why would they refuse to give an adult something off of the kids menu? Do they not want money? It's just food, so get your stupid ass back to the kitchen and make it.
>>
>>29581717
Can't believe you let that German scum win
>>
>>29582168
>>Why would they refuse to give an adult something off of the kids menu?
Isn't this literally unconstitutional discrimination? What if they had men's menu, or white's menu?
>>
>>29582010
Yeah I'm wondering if it's illegal to force me to overpay. who is leafy?
>>
>>29582068
Because our cops are literal barbarians. They are mostly from a military backround, have low IQ, and are trained to view the public as potential dangers to be neutralized, and not citizens that must be protected. They abuse their power and get away with crime - from sexual assault to brutality, to drug trafficking.

That's why.
>>
>>29581717
God damn. What a fuckin' cunt. Hope someone glasses him. I realize I can't ever work with customers or else I would have lost my temper with him after thirty seconds. Don't know how people manage in the service industry.
>>
This might just be my new favourite video of yours, surveillance camera autist (this is the old one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YolwENEFobQ , if you were curious)
>>
>>29582168
Because they could just order 2 kids meals and end up with the same amount of food as the full meal but at 2/3 the price. Why don't they just charge by volume of food? Because the cheaper price is to entice parents with kids to eat there, it's basically a sale on food if you bring a kid. Why won't they let an adult order it? Because they will make less margin, an adult ordering two kids meals gets as much as a full meal but for 2/3 the price. Once they let one person do it they will just get more people doing it. Better off just saying no.

I'm surprised the manager actually let them get the kids meal, I'd (and most food service people would) have just told them to get out if they weren't ordering anything.
>>
>>29582303
>Isn't this literally unconstitutional discrimination?

It's private property. They can do whatever the fuck they want with it.

They don't want you openly carrying a gun inside? Their rules.
>>
>>29581717
LAWSUIT INCOMING

ooh sheeit
>>
>>29582499
try kicking gays out and see what happens to your private property
>>
>Oy Vey
*loud obnoxious sniffling nose magnified by having a giant nose*
>were allergic to spending money
>>
>>29582499
>It's private property. They can do whatever the fuck they want with it.
Why are bakers forced to make gay cakes then?
>>
>>29582168

>Why would they refuse to give an adult something off of the kids menu? Do they not want money? It's just food, so get your stupid ass back to the kitchen and make it.

You obviously didn't watch the video you retard. It's not that they wouldn't give him food from the kids menu, it's that they wouldn't let him get the cheaper kids menu prices if you're not a kid. He says earlier on "we just like getting good deals." Which is obnoxious as fuck, why would he think it's OK for him to get a discounted children's rate when he isn't ordering for children? This is exactly the same as if he demanded the senior citizen's discount at a restaurant while being 25 years old.
>>
>Opened the link
>Saw the title of the channel
>Closed immediately

This faggot is purposely doing stupid shit and recording it with a hidden camera.
Not only is it stupid, but it's illegal in some cases too
>>
>>29582561
Dude it's worth watching, i fucking laughed my ass off when I saw his tubby ass joyously eating food he didn't need like Homer.
Classic Jew video for pol to roast
>>
>>29581717

>and here's a 100 dollar bill for my order

ahahahahahahaha holy shit
>>
>>29582537
Cakes can't be gay, they do not sexually reproduce.
>>
>>29581717
kek, there are no words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgtI_srV2lg

i don't even know what to think of this
>>
>>29581717
There is nothing wrong with what the restaurant did.
Its not uncommon for restaurants to have special offers for children, if you wanna attend the buffet kids pay less too and adults can just pay the kids price.
The guy in the video just behaves like an autist for the sake of it, if he had his way then kids-menus would cost the same in restaurants and families wouldnt go their anymore.
which sounds wonderful but it would be a financial loss for restaurants
>>
>>29581717
>I'm German
lol my ass is that guy German
>>
>>29582677
but they didn't him about dat drink tho?
>>
I fucking hate these videos.

>trying his hardest to argue every little thing
>talking all matter-of-factly about everything
>being a complete inconvenience for no reason
>>
>>29582763
Yea the only thing what they did wrong was let him actually order off the kids menu.
>>
>>29582508
He won't file, typically it costs around $100 court fee to file a lawsuit. He'd only be getting back $2.25, if that. It wouldn't make sense unless he was retarded... oh wait. Also he'd lose because he consumed the drink without informing them it was the wrong drink, if it was the wrong drink he could have refused.
>>
>>29582561
>i didn't watch what you are all talking about but this is what I think about what happened in the video

You didn't watch it so why form an opinion and feel the need to share it?
>>
>>29581717
This guy in Philly?
>>
nice marketing bud
did you post this on reddit too?
>>
>>29582707
He just wanted to scare him
>>
File: 1428717197189.jpg (278 KB, 1433x1920) Image search: [Google]
1428717197189.jpg
278 KB, 1433x1920
I hate that people make it their life's mission to be a retarded faggot and advertise their retarded faggot channels on sites like these
>>
I don't understand this at all.
Why can't adults order off the kids menu?
Why can't they say that the drink isn't included beforehand?
>>
File: 456546456456456.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
456546456456456.gif
2 MB, 219x186
Fucking Based Surveillance Camera Artist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YolwENEFobQ
>>
>>29583167
Jews aren't based
>>
>>29582449
>this is actually 12 times more efficient than using a spoon

And how exactly did they calculate that?
>>
This is one of the most autistic things I've seen on 4chan
>>
>>29581717
Since when is a short fat retarded faggot doing dumb shit trying to piss people off okay? That piece of shit should have gotten clubbed by the fucking police. You don't go into someone's restaurant and purposely break their rules and expect to whine and cry until you get your way.
>>
How did they know he wasn't getting it for a kid?
>>
>>29583260

You can't get physically angry just because someone is being dumb, especially if you are a cop. Clubbing/macing/tasing someone for someone being obnoxious means losing a job.
>>
>>29583260
That's a common thing for Jews to do
>>
>>29583260
>break their rules
>refusing to pay for a drink you were told was free
You sound like a total normalshit, how about you fuck off back to whatever shithole website you came from
>>
>>29583339
>leave so I don't have to argue and be proven wrong
That's the most normal shit thing normies do
>>
>>29582543
>>29582168
>>29581717
Man, I remember going to IHOP at 3am years ago and the waitress just flat out refused to get me a whipped cream smiley face chocolate chip pancakes because it was on the kid's menu. I offered to pay an "adult" price, but nope. They just flat out won't serve chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream for adults.

It's synthetic maple syrup flavored corn syrup or get the fuck out
>>
>>29581717
This guy's a fucking prick.

He's just doing this to make a video and get attention. The cop and the restaurant owner were totally right. And on top of that he pays for a tiny meal with a $100 bill.

Hope he gets poisoned next time he eats out
>>
>>29583456
And he still has a girlfriend. Fuck this shit. Fuck my life
>>
>>29583456
The cop was right, the "restaurant" manage was not.
He should've have mentioned the drink thing beforehand.
>>
>>29583485
just be white only ethnics can be robots
>>
>these fucking pedophiles are trying to tarnish the sanctity of the kid's menu

Is nothing sacred anymore?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_pks8Nb7ETQ
HOLLLY FUUUUCK
>>
>>29583535
I'm white, where's my friend/girlfriend/job?
>>
>>29581717
this guy has a g/f and you guys don't
>>
>>29583380
>not bringing your own maple syrup to Ihop
>>
Wow I love this guy. Absolutely devilish. Teasing normies is hilarious.
>>
>>29583811

>wasting your syrup on IHOP hotcakes

do people actually do this?
>>
>"I'm German"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29582317
A famous YouTuber.
Leafyishere is the channel name
>>
>>29582449
White people always on some other shit baka senpai
>>
>>29582895
He's in Florida.
I think he's a jew, and his name is Joel.
>>
Seriously, fuck this guy.
Fucking kike thought he was such an ebin troll
>>
>>29581717

christ someone should kill that disgusting piece of shit.
>>
I remember you used to post your shit here a while ago, my nigga keep it up if this video goes viral one of those shitty reaction channels will see your autistic ways and blow your channel up you'll be rolling in the money
>>
File: memecat.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
memecat.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
>>29581717
>we both have medical conditions
>we get ill when we spend a lot of money
>>
Say what you will but he has a gf and friends, unlike /r9k/
>>
File: 1463279515726.png (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463279515726.png
138 KB, 400x400
Look at this shit /r9k/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2iMzWMO8wc
This guy is such a fucking cunt holy fuck
>I know your job better than you do!
>Fuck social normalities, my warped idea of reality based off of logic must be good!
>>
>>29583485
His gf has really nice nails, too. I'm kinda jealous.
>>
>>29581717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
Originality appeases the roboto overlordo
>>
>I'm jewish
oh
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 221x228
>>29582449

baka tfw white people
>>
>>29586595
lol racism is okay if it's """""punching up""""""
also you're very short so for you it's always punching up
>>
File: 1467101400364.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467101400364.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29581717
Has paedo hunt gone too far?
>>
File: 1441943771686.jpg (59 KB, 600x875) Image search: [Google]
1441943771686.jpg
59 KB, 600x875
>>29586612
>video shows white people being white and idiotic
>anon points this out
>lol racism okay
>video content and conclusions remain unchanged
>>
>>29586675
>lol white people
>a lone anon says "nigger"
>you shit your diaper and fall into the sun
>>
I don't get why you would have a seperate menu for Kid's meals in the first place? Just put the kid food like nuggets or fucking cheese fries in one part of the menu and just make the rest of your food normal non-child food. Then you don't have idiots coming in asking to order off the kid's menu trying to get cheap food. They can have overpriced nuggets or they can fuck off to McDonald's where they belong.
>>
>>29582068
They probably make very little money off the kids and it's used to attract demographics that normally wouldn't go out, not sure why you have an issue with them using that tactic and feel the need to exploit a small business, they almost certainly spat in your food for doing this so good job beating the system!!!!
>>
>>29586675

I can't believe I can recognize that's Otakon. The floor tiles and outdoor staircase in the background were enough to figure that out because I've been staffing there for 20 years now.
>>
>>29582387
Mate, its not the cop, its the business ya mug. The cop was just upholeingnthe law, he was nice, explqined.it simply for the guy and didnt rodney king.him like tumblr says all.cops do.

>tfw not a big eater so order kids meals a lot.
Why is amerixa so backwards. Business is business and you should have the right to biy what you want.
>>
>>29582520
>try kicking gay people out and see what happens to your private property

This happens all the time, you fucking /pol/shitstain. Not every U.S. state has hate crime laws, and those that do don't necessarily extend these types of protections beyond racial discrimination.

Just because you hear about one lawsuit involving a gay wedding cake doesn't mean that's how the law works for the entire country. Each state is its own jurisdiction. Unless there's a Supreme Court ruling on the matter, state-per-state laws can vary widely. If someone tried to file a similar lawsuit in my state, it would mostly certainly be thrown out.
>>
>>29586673
How is that relevant? I don't understand
>>
>>29581717
What a ridiculous person.
>>
>>29582543
>>29582543
>This is exactly the same as if he demanded the senior citizen's discount at a restaurant while being 25 years old.

STOP RIGHT THERE! THATS AGEIST!! For all we know the person in the video identified as 8 years old. Don't try to judge a persons age by not conforming to looks of society.
>>
>>29587663
Unlike you peabrain, he's cool. When I saw this thread I was expecting some pedophile looking guy getting discriminated for ordering a kids meal. But no... underwhelming.
>>
What a cunt.

I hope he dies.
>>
>>29582168
kids means family, if the family comes in and buys two meals and two kids meals, and dirties one table, the restaurant profits fairly well
if one person comes in and buys one kids meal and dirties one table, the overall profit isn't satisfactory
a group discount would make more sense than kids-only bargains, though, since kids certainly aren't easier to deal with and clean up after than adults
>>
Hitler was right.

not oringinal?
>>
>>29581717
Hello Joel, where have you been you filthy normie?
>>
>>29581717
>can you make an exception tonight
Stopped watching there. Way to make yourself look like the dumbass from the start.
>>
>>29586701
Isn't that technically what you're doing?

>anon calls white people "Baka"
>"Reee"
>>
>>29581717
they were being pretty annoying customers tbqh fampai
>>
The customer is always right because they keep you in business.
>>
>>29586088

He picks his targets carefully.

Never in any of his videos does he pick on someone who has more power than him.
>>
>>29581717
I don't understand why you can't order a kids meal?
I can go to my local mcdonalds and order a kids meal, and basically any mcdonalds anywhee. Where the fuck is this mcdonalds?
>>
>>29581717
Why do I remember that girl (and maybe the guy from somewhere too)? I could have swear /r9k/ made fun of her or them maybe 4 years or something ago. Didn't they try to become like a meme on here?
Can any veterans confirm or no?
>>
>>29589472
The customer is always right up to the point where they become unprofitable to do business with. You have to know when to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>29589549
He's been posting this stupid shit since SCM got popular.
>>
>>29581717
>I've got an unruly customer
>I don't want your satisfaction

what a stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>29583260
thats actually what i see most people do, this guy is just taking it to an extreme
>>
>>29583167
holy fuck i hope he gets cancer
>>
Guys Is this guy beta or alpha?

Isn't this what acting alpha is?
>>
This asshole deserves to be gassed.
>>
>"I'm Jewish."
>"Okay, I'm German."

Haha.
>>
>>29589709
No hes just an asshole and a faggot. He's literally a fucking faggot to everyone in every single one of his videos. If you counted his likes and dislikes, he has like 6 likes and like 7000 dislikes. About 50 of them are now from me :^)
>>
the wagecuck cop and manager have to deal with the manchild's shit
the facial expressions are so good
>>
>>29581717
Everyone involved in this is irritating.
The annoying, condescending customer being a shitter. The up-tight store manager who called the police over dumb shit, and his passive-aggressive female lackeys with high-pitched voices. The fact that they're all fat/ugly. The fact that the manager said "From then on, he's been recording" when he'd been recording from the start.
For once, the cop wasn't the irritant here, just the sheer pettiness of the entire situation. I almost feel bad for the cop.
>>
File: 1459630284351.jpg (32 KB, 569x472) Image search: [Google]
1459630284351.jpg
32 KB, 569x472
>I'm jewish
>Okay, I'm german
>>
>>29581717
This officer does not want to deal with two fucking cheapskates fight over a kiddie cup of soda
>>
>>29581717
>"Here's a $100 bill for my order ($>10)"

my god that was beautiful
>>
Not going to lie. That manager was pretty base and made him look like an idiot. The first time anyone has stood up to this autist in his videos and humiliated him.
>>
>>29581717
this guy is based as fuck

i would have backed down like a bitch the second the guy said no
>>
>>29582449
haha never mind this guy is fucked
>>
>>29581717
>This guy almost gets arrested for ordering a kids meal
No
He almost got arrested for being an annoying retard and not paying.
>>
>>29583591
>jun 27, 2016

What. I could have sworn I saw this video at least half a year ago
>>
>>29590067
yea it seems he is just reuploading old videos from like 3 years ago
>>
Good job, this thread has given me the drive to once and for all never come back to this board.

Trap and sissy threads were the first real sign that r9k's posters were becoming delusional lgbt mental disorder nutcases. This guy in the OP video is a scum to society, I can't continue watching the video but I would like nothing more than to know that that cop rounded up those people and shot them all in the back of the head behind that restaurant so the world can continue without those "people" walking amongst us.
>>
>>29590182
What you said is nice and all. Especially the part

>I would like nothing more than to know that that cop rounded up those people and shot them all in the back of the head behind that restaurant so the world can continue without those "people" walking amongst us.

Do you think us robots here. Short, ugly, small-dicked men aren't viewed in the same way? Go on, support the normies. But don't be surprised when it's you who is getting rounded up. And if you're not inferior, you don't belong here anyways.
>>
File: 1448513130063.jpg (155 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1448513130063.jpg
155 KB, 1366x768
>open video
>some of the first words are "let me see the manager, I want to order off the kids menu"
This is digusting, the guy is acting like the biggest smuggest manchild on the planet and thinks hes cool for "exploiting a loophole"
>>
>>29590219

I've got a lot of shortcomings, but if I was to blame normies for them then I would not be doing myself any favours.
>>
>>29590371
What if many of them are out of your control? And for many of them, normies are actually to blame.
>>
>>29590460

If they are out of my control, no amount of crying over it is going to change the fact, so I may as well move on as quickly as possible.
>>
>>29590551
But normies will treat you poorly for these things.
>>
>>29590562

Do they really? I guess I was too busy focusing on me and not what somebody insignificant thinks about it.
>>
>>29590647
Well you're bound to focus when you're getting beaten and humiliated.
>>
>>29590678

Nope, you're just a little bitch.
>>
>>29590759
Typical normie response. Disproving nothing and attacking people who complain about injustice.
>>
this retard is literally spamming these videos on every board and it's annoying. there is nothing funny about him, he is just annoying. he ripped off the original surveillance camera man shtick but is choosing to do something totally self-righteous with him. fuck this man.
>>
File: wut.png (275 KB, 724x524) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
275 KB, 724x524
>>29581717
That cop was based as fuck
>>
>>29590782

See how far in life you get complaining and expecting sympathy. There are people out there worse off than you and they suck it up and go to work every day on the things that matter to them.
>>
>>29590860
And that makes them retarded cucks. By sucking it up they are contributing to normie society.
>>
>>29590904

So why are you the one butthurt and upset?
>>
>>29581717
A Jew trying to scam goyim out of money. What else is new?
>>
>>29590919
Because my life is harder because of things out of my control.
>>
>>29590956

Well, you just said people who sucked it up and dealt with it are "retarded cucks", so it seems to me that you made the decision to continue to do nothing and be upset by things that will never change instead of moving on and focusing on things that can make you happy like millions of other people.
>>
>>29581717
Why can't that whore keep her tongue in her mouth
>>
>>29591043
I can never be happy knowing I didn't get born top Chad. Knowing I didn't get born even average. Knowing I have to work hard to get things that many would get without ANY effort.
>>
>>29591073

So you're entitled and think you deserve what the top 1% of people on the planet have?

Good to know that you are a shitty human being who deserves to help.
>>
>>29590956

Good coping mechanism for not having to try. In reality people who have literally had acid thrown in their face can get through life but you tell yourself "I don't have to put any effort in because my front tooth is wonky" or whatever bullshit.
>>
>>29591136

deserves no* help
>>
>>29591136
If the difference between me and them is things that are decided by luck then I don't see why I shouldn't be entitled. It's arbitrary that I got born inferior and Chad didn't.

>>29591142
They can get through life but their life is much worse. I don't see how they accept it.
>>
>>29586612
The triggering is real.
>>
>>29591173

Why does the fact that it is arbitrary mean you deserve to be better than other people?
>>
>>29591270
Because the only difference between me and them is luck. That's the most important thing anyways. Do you not see it? It's decided by LUCK.
>>
>>29591291

I can't follow any more because I don't speak retard
>>
>>29591370
Good job not disproving me.
>>
As a restaurant manager myself, I assume that either the manager has a boss that is on him constantly or he just wanted to be a dick.

I have nignogs come in all the time and do stupid shit like that, I just let them do it because it's not worth the trouble, but if they come back I stop them.
>>
I order from kids menu sometimes. Feels good being American. Sometimes you don't want as much food. It helps being a regular and polite customer.
>>
>>29581717
The cringe...

Places have every right to charge their advertised price and kids menu/senior menu exist for those groups to promote people eating there.

Manager however could have handled it better, better to let go of a couple bucks then make every one at the restaurant feel uncomfortable. Probably lost a few customers due to cops showing up, thus lost more money.

Only cool dude was the cop
>>
>>29581717
>>29583591
I feel so sorry for the girl who hooked up with him, she clearly doesn't realise how fucking psychotic this peice of shit is.

Holy fuck I hope he dies painfully
>>
>>29592030

I feel sorry for the cop for having to deal with this autist
>>
>>29592079
roastie or white knight detected
>>
>>29592115
Beta boi detected please remove yourself
>>
File: obama_beer3.jpg (37 KB, 425x420) Image search: [Google]
obama_beer3.jpg
37 KB, 425x420
>it's another "White People" thread

Why don't people of color ever do this kind of thing?
>>
>>29592030

The senior thing is a discount, it's not an actual seperate meal. The kids meal is an actual thing on the actual menu. You'd have to be retarded to draw a comparison between the two. If there is an age range listed for ordering on the kids menu then it's shitty but I guess they can do that. I've not once been asked to prove I'm a cowboy when I order the cowboy plate though. It seems weird to allow only kids to order a kids meal.
>>
>>29592115
Nice meme you sad loser
>>
>>29592299

people of color dont get pedantic over menus, they literally just start swinging punches and the cops have to shoot them lmao
>>
>>29592244
>>29592353
Keep worshiping that pussy, faggot cucks.
>>
>>29582068
a real american must be eat atleast a big mac.
>>
I thought he got arrested because he ordered a happy meal at McDonald's but it seems that he got arrested for being an asshole
>>
>>29592357
>they literally just start swinging punches and the cops have to shoot them lmao

Cops are racist.
>>
>>29592448

Big macs fucking suck. I order 3 mcdoubles. Big macs are for black 'people'.
>>
>>29583167
I was fully expecting him to chuck it
>>
>>29582449
>"whipped cream" out of fat free skimmed milk
Seems like a scam
>>
>>29581717
>Chink police officer

AYYY LMAO
>>
File: 1458211728675.jpg (15 KB, 225x240) Image search: [Google]
1458211728675.jpg
15 KB, 225x240
>>29581717
The customer is retarded and deserve worse.
>>
>>29581717
I didn't think it was possible for redditors to be worse than robots.

This is worse than PEEPEE WHEEEEE HAHA PEEPEE.

Piss can be cleaned up and it's gone, having to deal with human fuckery for an extended amount of time like that burrows itself into your memories and lasts a lifetime.
>>
>>29592702

New here?

Do you think tumblrinas are better than robots too? Just lurk and you'll learn a thing or two.
>>
>>29592357
Look at this brave officer defending himself against the nigger menace:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCh8HhZ3Bww
>>
>>29592887
>Do you think tumblrinas are better than robots too?

I know they are. and I'm so new I only found about this website through reddit.com :^)
>>
>>29581717
Hope you enjoyed your boogers and cum.
>>
>>29592357
its called being alpha
>>
>>29592939
Christ, you really are a little bugger, aren't you?
>>
>>29581717
>Have a laugh at vid
>Check comments
>100% are against the video guy

I get he's being an annoying faggot but come on. It wasn't an actual rule that you had to be a certain age to order the kids menu. The boss was a total cunt and just flexed every ounce of asshole he could by calling the cops who have better things to do. Just post a sign that says you have to be under 14 years of age or something. Oh man, a customer got his meal cheaper ONCE, get fucking real!
>>
>>29581717
what a milenial nu male piece of shit complete with hmbeast and all.
They should have either kicked them out or served them disgusting food and made them waith 2 hours
>>
>>29592941
haha gross. your fucking gay if you would enjoy eating boogers and cum
>>
>>29592953

an alpha monkey maybe
>>
>>29593050

Why not just serve the food they order? It's a fucking place of business, not the place to split hairs over someone liking things you don't like.
>>
>>29581717
If only he were praying on someone higher up in the pecking order it could be good fun. Seeing his other videos he just tries to troll people that are an easy target.
>>
File: 1444398751156.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1444398751156.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>29581717
>tfw babyface manlet
>tfw order kids meal and nobody bats an eye
>>
>>29593099

Apes and monkeys are both primates but there are some major differences between the two. For one thing humans don't have tails.
>>
>>29581717
flagged for bullying :^) hope you get your channel taken down soon
>>
>>29592324
Lots of places do this though, its like all you can eat buffets, some times kids meals are free just to encourage people to eat there. I am not going to blame business for not allowing some fat fuck to get a free meal because he has the mentality of a 4 year old.
>>
>>29581717
if you dont act like an autistic faggot you can get away with this shit

if he had just asked nicely for a kid's meal, they probably would have given it to him, especially if he told them he was going to be short on rent or bills or something and just wanted to have a nice meal with his friends. instead he was a little fag about it.

i hate this guy desu, im watching his other youtube videos and he's just awful
>>
>>29593041
>It wasn't an actual rule that you had to be a certain age to order the kids menu.

It is, depending on the restaurant.

>The boss was a total cunt and just flexed every ounce of asshole he could by calling the cops who have better things to do.

Dude was about to essentially shoplift. He refused to pay for a thing he had already consumed. That's criminal so he had every right to call the cops.

>Just post a sign that says you have to be under 14 years of age or something.

It says so on the menus.
>>
how does this skinnyfat numale penny pincher have a gf
>>
>>29581717
>say that they don't let adults order off kids menu
>say that they always charge full price drinks for adults ordering kids menus
what an absolute scam
>>
>>29586770
Literally everywhere that caters to children has a lower price for them because it incentivises families to go and spend money where they otherwise wouldn't. If you can't understand this you are actually retarded.
>>
>>29586893
I can't believe you posted that and thought anyone would give a shit.
>>
>we never let adults order off the kids menu
>this is the way we do it when adults order off the kids menu
woow way to go manager guy
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.