[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 638x1919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 638x1919
4th time already. And I thought you build and immunity over time. It's bad because I actually went on a date with her after getting the courage to ask her out in class. It went great but with Instant messaging she seems distant so together I get good signals but not that good over text and she's always "busy". This feels bad should I keep going with this? She's 1st generation jap so maybe she's conservative but it doesn't seem like that at all because she's fully Americanized. What do?
>>
>>29581702
Your obviously supposed to be able to read her mind be assertive yet kind yet distant but close.
>>
Yeah go ahead overact and drop your only chance famni
>>
You are in a situation where the last thing you should do is to come here and ask for advice.

Obviously she is not going to like or stand you if you act like "man, we've been to a date once and I'm afraid sge is not absolutely madly in love with me should I still ho trough with it, is it worth it?"

This is where you need to be a man and have to accept the current dating market mechanics.

Now, delete this thread before someone convinces you otherwise.
>>
>>29581702
Yang is still dead though.
>>
>>29581943
The reason I got with her was well written and thought out advice from here. It's just I never looked forward if it did work out to where I am now and in completely lost. Is this just the way it is? How come I have fat ass short friends who have receptive gfs?
>>
>>29581993
What advice?
>>
>>29582017
Don't know I posted in some thread about tfwnogf and there was some experienced anon. What alleviated heartache guys? Tons of aspirin?
>>
Is this a shittest?
>>
>>29581702

She went on a date with you out of politeness and now she's politely letting you down politely in typical normie fashion by being "busy" - which is a massive hint you are supposed to take.
>>
>>29582248
Down the river I go then. This world more be hell.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.