[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you make from neetbux per month robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: money.jpg (114 KB, 1000x754) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
114 KB, 1000x754
How much do you make from neetbux per month robots
>>
bumparoni originiali
>>
File: 1459982142952.jpg (70 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1459982142952.jpg
70 KB, 604x604
>tfw live in a shitty country where I cant even think about neetbux
>>
About $550 but it changes monthly. They overpaid me one month then didn't pay me for 3.
>>
>>29581916
How do you live off of that?
>>
>>29581916
Would they allow you to have a part time job with that?
>>
>>29581916
$550? Are you in Europe where they give you housing as well?
>>
File: 1466512581786.gif (248 KB, 373x434) Image search: [Google]
1466512581786.gif
248 KB, 373x434
>>29581685
$1000 AUD
>>
>>29581685
489 euros + rent + utilities
>>
>>29581978
>>29581999
>>29582025
Yeah they said I could have a job along with it. I could get housing but it would be in some half way house shithole. I live with my grandma. Also am American
>>
>>29582049
Okay, I forgot they lower SSI if you live with family.
>>29581685
>OP's question
Around 1200
>>
>>29582049
Do you have any health problems or special circumstances? Have a job at target and was getting 38hrs a week but now am only getting in the 20's, is it hard to sign up for? I'd much rather go pre-NEET than get a second job.
>>
>>29582869
If you can hold down 20/week at Target you are WAYYYYYYYY too capable to try to get NEETbux
>>
$0

If you want money rob a check cashing place. No trackers/dye packs and if they don't comply all you have to do is smash out the roof tiles and drop behind the wall that way.
>>
>>29583258
i aspire to be a bank robber. they're federally insured.
>>
>people unironically live of government money
You fucking disgust me, I would rather liv by myself in the woods instead of selling myself into slavery.
>>
>>29583306
Banks are much riskier and unless you go balls off the wall and get into their safe(s) [which won't happen] you'll make off with about 3 grand. Not only do you have to worry about armed security but you also have the potential of concealed carry.

CC places are crooks themselves, don't feel bad. No security, no dye packs, no trackers, generally very few people. If you go at opening time on Tues-Thurs there usually won't be anyone there. People have taken over $200k in under 3 minutes this way.

The biggest challenge is getting into the cage in the first place, you don't want shit to hit the fan unless it has to. I know one set of robbers took a picture of the lady's house and threatened to kill her if she didn't open the doors, that seemed to work very well. Another group of 3 negroes just did what I said and smashed through the roof.

Just don't be a fuckhead and blow all your money as soon as you get it. You need a cover for where it's coming from, either get a job as a waiter or ask around at your local italian pizzeria for a dry cleaning business. Also please, for the love of Christ refrain from saying you plan on committing a felony on the internet.
>>
File: 1466986200554.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466986200554.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>29582869

I'm curious about this, too. If you can get NEETbux while employed, does that mean you can stay on NEETbux forever? I don't need much money to be happy. If I could work 16-20 hours per week and get a few hundred more from NEETbux, it would be a dream come true.
>>
>>29583455
No you faggot, NEETbux by the definition is for those who are physically and mentally unable to work 40 hours a week. It's for SURVIVAL, if you want it to be happy, you're not fucking eligible.

Yes I am pulling the ladder up behind me. Fuck you assholes
>>
Parents died in college, they were extremely wealthy. I was left $10,000,000.

After I spent a couple of years being a piece of shit leeching off inheritance, I developed an original strategy in the stock market (I am not some kind of math savant, I just figured out something that tends to work). So I typically am able to clear $40-100,000/mo. depending on many different factors but mostly my activity.

I guess this is my little place to talk about it, because nobody really knows, because nobody is that close to me, and I spend most of my time in my 1br apartment.

I will buy a castle some day, though.
>>
500 pounds

pretty nice

originajgas
>>
>>29584666
How did your parents happen upon such a fortune?
>>
>>29583512
Is NEETbux the same thing as autismbux?

If not, can you get autismbux whilst working?
>>
>>29584759
There are guidelines and it depends based on how big the neet/autismobux check is and how much your work checks are. It's not a copout, it's just confusing as fuck.
>>
550 pounds. I've saved 20k from it.
>>
>>29581685
1600~ but thats autism bux which is like twice as much as regular payment. They gave me 7k recently as it was back paid when my claim was pending.

Feels good man
>>
Just over 1000 AUD
>tfw I got a lump sum of over 2k today since I was eligible for 'new start allowance' 2 months ago when I got a mental healthcare plan
>>
>>29584747
My father (may he rest in peace) was a great businessman who made his money in healthcare.
>>
>>29584869
I dunno
That answer seemed a bit forced. My dad died 8 years ago and I didn't talk like that. You seem kind of forced with your respect. Then again I'm not sure year wise where you are
>>
>>29584666
>grandpa keels over
>was apparently secretly super rich
>left me a HUGE pile of money after he died
>after taxes and everything my inheritance was still firmly within the 8 digit range
>decide to become king of the NEETs
>My royal palace is a goofy little 3-bedroom 3-bath split level in a gay little suburb 30 minutes north of Denver CO.
>spent a half-mil to get the walls of my house sound proofed, now I can play music/movies/vidya as loud as I want with no bitchy neighbors
>Basement is just big enough for me to have a little home gym at one end (I don't want to be a fat-ass) and a recording studio (because I still harbor rock-star fantasies) at the other
>Turn one of the upstairs bedrooms into the mother of all NEET caves; huge-ass TV, every console and game I could my grubby little hands on, a sound system that can cause small earthquakes, a myriad of shelves ad display cases for my nerd/weeabo memorabilia, and a single very comfortable chair.
>door to neet cave is kept securely locked in case of wandering roasties
>have spent the last four years of my glorious reign doing nothing but toking, paying vidya working out and not giving a single fuck.
>hail to the king, baby.
>>
$458. It's not always enough.
>>
>>29585183
Holy fuck this is incredible.

You have it made duder, I'd murder right now for even a three digit number.

Enjoy your kingdom forever
>>
>>29581685
Been living off my parents. I have no idea how to get neetbux. Would like some though, my laptop is from like 2009.
>>
Not enough damn it... So much so I need a job to get out of poverty...
>>
>>29585183
And I'm sure you have photo evidence of all this.
>>
>>29585183
> gay little suburb 30 minutes north of Denver CO.

Hello, fellow Broomfieldian.
>>
>>29585183
>decide to become king of the NEETs
>My royal palace is a goofy little 3-bedroom 3-bath
>spent a half-mil to get the walls of my house sound proofed, now I can play music/movies/vidya as loud as I want with no bitchy neighbors

Couldn't you have just gotten a single bedroom place and only soundproofed the one room?
You sound horribly inept with finances
>>
720 euros a month
live with parents so no rent
work for mummy under the table at her restaurant for 10 euros an hour
>>
>>29584721
how the fuck are you getting 500 when i'm only getting 230?

what the hell are you getting?
>>
>>29585201
I attribute my success to blind stupid stinking fucking luck.

I'm also paranoid as shit about just up and losing it all somehow. "The lord giveth and The Lord taketh away" after all.
>>
>>29585485
>implying a young man who suddenly comes into an obscene amunt of money is somehow going to be able to not splurge like a mad cunt

nigga...
>>
>>29585427

How the fuck do you know where I live
>>
>>29582031
How? I want neet bux but not sure what to do (as an Australian)
>>
>>29583455
Look in order to get Neetbux (FFS I can't stand using that term as it disgusts me), you have to be out of work first and you have to prove you are disabled in someway significantly that can prevent you from getting work and keeping that work. After that you're pretty free to look for a part time job and collect SSI while working. If you go on federal (SSDA) prepare to lose your benefits after 18 months of working.

Here's some other stuff to know...

In California, you can go to college for free while on SSI\SSDA provided you fill out paperwork for Federal government aid then apply for the state program that will fill in the monetary gap leftover from that program.

Also, in California you cannot collect food stamps while on Social Security Disability. This is the only state I know of that does this and it sucks since the state can be expensive to live in. California's Dental Program for
MediCal (State Medicaid and yes that's the
actual name because CA politicians are idiots)
will only cover costs associated to the pulling of
teeth in pain related cases. Enjoy you shit
teeth.

While on a SSI, you can make good money while on a part time job. In California I was able to get about 1100 a month combined only working 20 hours a week at the end of my time working there. Unfortunately, I was working a unionized grocery store job and I had to do a minimum of 24 hours week because someone complained about their hours not meeting union rules.
>>
>>29585683
I'm not even sure. I've been on and off payments for years, had jobs and been NEET. There isn't a clean cut answer because it wasn't a clean cut process.

I'm on a 3 month true NEET period where they don't expect me to look for a job, just go to my psych appointments.

I think the main thing is that I'm seeing a psych, I've been in hospital, and she's changing my meds around.
>>
>>29585734

Sorry for the messed up formatting in above. I should already be asleep.

You can have Social Security track the amount of money in your bank account. I recommend letting them do this as it is easier then having to call them up every month. However, this may complicate things in certain situations, but there are ways around that if your smart.

During holiday season, I was usually given extra hours and in reality you cannot escape this if you want to keep your job. However, I purposely did not report this at the end of the month and let agency find out at the end of the year. Yes, they were able to track my bank account, but didn't do crap until the end of the year when taxes were tallied up. I usually saved the extra money (in cash) I got during this period for the early months of the year and did fine. I would have enough money for xmas
presents and have some money left over after
the agency was done withholding money from me.

To avoid the agency taking out money in the cases of tax refunds and subcontract work, always cash out the check. You may have to go the bank that issued the check for this. The agency won't know anything about this money and you get off scott free. In the case of my Tax Refund check, I cashed out the check at the Grocery Store I worked at. This is done free of charge and other grocers in the Southern California area also offered this. Check in your area to see if you can do this. Also, always file for 0 on your tax return to get the greatest benefit since the agency only counts net earnings. I got +$1000 extra this way (it helps if your family jointly files your return to an accountant who will do the immediate family as a flat fee).

If you can or when you have to, try to find a job that pays under the table in cash. I was forced to do this once and it was good until I had to quit because my boss insisted on being a both a dick and an impatient micro managing asshole for a job that a lazy dumbass could do.
>>
I bring home around $1300 a month I guess.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.