[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to spot a cuckold: He asks for his deli meats and cheeses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: delislicerrepair_4.jpg (15 KB, 380x353) Image search: [Google]
delislicerrepair_4.jpg
15 KB, 380x353
How to spot a cuckold: He asks for his deli meats and cheeses cut thin.
>>
>>29581658
I know this is bait but thick-sliced deli meats and cheese is so fucking superior to thin sliced I have no idea why anyone would choose that shit.
>>
>>29581658
>>29581687
more surface area = better more chemical breakdown in mouth = more favor
>>
>>29581727
Flavor < texture
>>
>>29581687
This is not bait. Having to have your meat so delicate as to not hurt your jaw is basically the same as eating the bulls cum. You might as well just eat grilled cheese for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29581727
more surface area = more oxidized cheese/meat with shit flavor
>>
Not an argument. That much cheese is disgusting
>>
How does the cuckold prefer his steak?
>>
>>29581848
Well done, of course. He can't have red meat, only dark, much like he can only have dark black bull cock
>>
>how to spot someone who's never had prosciutto
>>
>>29581773
In my experience, oxidization doesn't seem to be much of a problem with meats and cheeses.
>>
>>29581848
with other men's cum on it?
>>
>he prefers white bread
>>
>he watches lets plays
>>
>he doesn't wet his toothpaste before brushing
>>
He asks for his burgers with no tomatoes
>>
I do all of these things
>>
>>29584170
You must be a cuckold

>he's a cuck if he sucks in water from water fountains
>>
His wife has sex with other men
>>
File: 180px-Lanky.png (45 KB, 180x188) Image search: [Google]
180px-Lanky.png
45 KB, 180x188
>he washes his cereal down with sweet tea
>>
>>29584259
Sweet tea is the drink of champs son
>>
>his ring finger is his longest finger

Seriously? >2016 >being literally THIS cuckholde'd

I just cant even deal with these cucked cucks being so cucked

KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.