[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw caffeine withdrawal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1434336090946.png (154 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
1434336090946.png
154 KB, 330x327
>tfw caffeine withdrawal
>>
>tfw caffeine overdose
>constant nausea
>haven't shat solid in three days
>massive headaches
it's far far worse than withdrawal anon
>>
Shut the fuck up you little sissy faggot, try amphetamine withdrawal.
>>
>>29581653
I was in the hospital for an illness (unrelated to caffeine addiction) and the caffeine withdrawal was by far the worst part. I tried telling the nurses that I wanted caffeine but they were (justifiably) unconcerned

I was literally vomiting bile by late in the second day. Blurred vision and massive headaches by the end of day 1
>>
>>29581686
>amphetamine
You're the fucking sissy, m8

Go through opiate withdrawal, and then you can say you've felt like shit for once in your life
>>
Little virgins. Try a sex withdrawal.
>>
>>29581777
You don't even know the meaning of pain until you're withdrawing cold turkey from an eight year airplane glue habit.
>>
>>29581653
>He doesn't carefully monitor his caffeine consumption to make sure that he doesn't build a tolerance.
Feels good having that punch of energy like your drinking coffee for the first time. The rush feels amazing and it helps me when I'm doing something important.
>>
File: deadboy.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
deadboy.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>tfw ate antidepressants like candies
>>
>>29581787
you do not understand the planar hell I endure abstaining from eating 747s
>>
>tfw fast metabolizer of caffeine
>caffeine has zero effect on me, never get addicted
>drink coffee for the taste
>>
>>29582391
>drink coffee for the taste
man, i want to drink coffee, but i just can't. it smells like fish to me for some reason. i don't know why.
>>
>>29582427
That's pretty weird. I don't like smoking my cigs anymore, because halfway between smoking one of them a few days ago I just started to taste like a "bug" taste. I don't know how to describe it, just like what I'd imagine bugs would taste like. Ever since then, I can't shake that taste. I tried a different brand, but I guess all cigs just taste really disgusting to me now for some reason.
>>
>>29581995
Is that bones? lame as fuck now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.