[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you feeling down, lonely, depressed? Well, you probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1461111577346.jpg (751 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
1461111577346.jpg
751 KB, 2272x1704
Are you feeling down, lonely, depressed?

Well, you probably have good reasons to, but that shouldn't stop you from being grateful for something.

ITT: post something you're grateful for.

I'll start; I'm grateful for having a computer that's able to summon pizza to my doorstep.
>>
>>29581513
I'm grateful that I have the ability to commit suicide
>>
>>29581513
I'm grateful to not be homeless. Though it's definitively something that could happen.
>>
>>29581513
I am grateful that I am still capable of enjoying music and am not a cripple
>>
I'm grateful for the ten grams of deschloroketamine thats coming in the mail
>>
I'm grateful that I can search and find so many things on the Internet. From definitions of words, to recipes, to music, to asmr role play videos.
>>
I'm grateful that I still have all my appendages.
>>
File: BlueMoon_New_summary.jpg (155 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
BlueMoon_New_summary.jpg
155 KB, 1200x800
I drank a Blue Moon beer last night and it was really good. Not really a "beer snob" taste at all, those guys love bitter swamp water - which has its own appeal of course. This is more like a coke, just sweet and straight delicious. Drinking this kind of beer feels like a treat, I really taste the $1.25 that goes into every bottle. Even though it's fairly strong at 5.9% abv the taste of alcohol isn't strong or unpleasant at all. I'll be finishing off the last 4 from my 12 pack tonight.
>>
File: 1393191855154.png (148 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1393191855154.png
148 KB, 467x700
>>29581565
so much this. I was homeless for two months a few years ago. Shit sucked balls. I thought I'd be a gobo forever. I drunkenly shat on city hall once though. Also the base of the CN Tower. Take that, Toronto

>>29581575
I am grateful for being able to dance around my room at night while listening to music. Thanks to living in the basement with carpet over concrete, no creaking floorboards or reverberating footsteps, so I don't piss the rest of my normie family off

>>29581947
This too, I can't imagine losing so much as a finger, let alone a tooth, arm, eye, leg or some shit. Biggest acceptable loss is a (non-big) toe. I'd rather lose a small toe than one of my front teeth

Personally, I am grateful for my GTX 1080 and HTC Vive, Steam sales, and the income that allows me to afford my computer and other electronic hardware. I am also grateful for the few key contacts I retained from high school, they have access to better drugs than alcohol, if I didn't know those dudes I probably would have native'd out by now.
>>
>>29582155
I lost half my teeth as a young man and can't afford new ones. Teeth are really expensive.
>>
>>29581513
I'm grateful to have a roof over my head, two high quality computers, and a prescription for 60 2mg xanax bars a month.
>>
I'm thankful for the sunshine and the warm weather and my above average reading comprehension.
>>
>>29581513
thank you for the stallman
>>
What does Stallman do on his computer in the middle of the wilderness
>>
I'm grateful for C2H6O
>>
>>29582048
Senpai, you need some Leinenkugel Honey Weiss and Berry Weiss in your life. Trust me senpai, Berry Weiss is like drinking an incredible alcoholic fruit juice.
>>
>>29583225
obviously he advocates for free software even in the most distant reaches of the globe by diligently dictating speeches and documentation with his free word processor and probably emacs
>>
>>29583205
>>29583289
How is that old bastard doing? What's he up to nowadays?
>>
internet, technology, music, japanese media, being clean
>>
Im grateful for Jesus.

Not even joking.

Also my Saint Bernard who loves me unconditionally and always wants to go walk or play fetch, and gives me a socially acceptable reason to ignore people at family reunion or when company is over. Because Im playing with the dog.
>>
>>29581513
I'm grateful that sometimes dumb people get themselves killed because of theri stupidity and drunk Chads and Stacies get killed in car crashes so much from drunk driving.
>>
im grateful for the girl who would always talk tl me even though im weird and creepy. i mean i have friends and a small social group, but im still the weirdest one out kf them all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.