[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls like to stare at you when (they think) you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 911stillhappened1x1.jpg (44 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
911stillhappened1x1.jpg
44 KB, 270x270
Why do girls like to stare at you when (they think) you aren't looking?

Whether on the bus or on campus, I sporadically find girls staring in my direction, but when I catch them (look and make eye contact, etc), they just instantly look elsewhere, pretend it didn't happened, and/or act awkward afterwards. Makes me paranoid that I'm giving off a creepy vibe or something.

Femanons explain?
>>
>>29581419
You could be good looking and they're checking you out. Most girls (unless they're super ballsy) wont maintain eye contact if you catch them checking you out.
>>
I got stares like that all the time on the bus and in school. I love it and I think they're checking me out.

Anyone else stare at every attractive girl they see? it's my favorite thing to do when I'm out.
>>
>>29582162
yeah but I'm ugly so I don't get stares back and occasionally get a look of "stop string at me creep".
I know I'm ugly because I get 0% looks, like I'm invisible
>>
>>29581419
I look at people when they aren't looking too. And I'm a guy.
>>
>>29581419
girls are creepy breh,
I at least make sure they know I'm checking them out.
>>
>>29582162
>Anyone else stare at every attractive girl they see? it's my favorite thing to do when I'm out.
i like doing this, too. i don't look away anymore when they 'catch' me. it makes them really uncomfortable. i do it to men sometimes, too.
>>
they think you're ugly and are laughing at you
>>
>>29582367
only makes the uncomfortable if you are n ugly fuck, if you are not they crave your attention.
>>
>Mfw this dumb nigger doesn't know he's probably attractive
Happens to me, too. Feels good, man.
>>
>>29582547
Nah, ugly people get stares all the time
>>
>>29582529
>only makes the uncomfortable if you are n ugly fuck
you aren't telling me anything i don't know
>>
>>29581419
I didnt notice how many stares I got until I started wearing sunglasses. Crazy shit man
>>
You must be attractive because I don't think I've ever had a girl stare at me. I'm like the invisible man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.