[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10,000 BC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
how well do you think /r9k/ (you including) would fare in pre-history ooga booga earth?

also, would you a grill from 10,000 BC?
>>
The only reason manlet gene made it through the ages is because every male could rape freely
>>
I would have died, all of use would have died, are you kidding me?

We would be in the same position as today, except we'd die because most of the people that come here are lazy as shit and instead of just losing women to Chad, he would also kill us, too.
>>
>>29581328
ooga boogas worked an average of 3 hours a day, so laziness isn't a real problem.

I'd be fine as long as I didn't live somewhere that triggered my allergies
>>
It's kind of funny thinking about that. When I was very young, I was a problem child. I was domineering and rough with the other kids. And mean. I'm somewhat robust even though I'm not tall (and have gotten really out of shape for a while). But they really, really stopped me from behaving that way. I've become very passive and submissive after that. Civilization made me weak.

I think I would have done OK. Or at least have had a chance. Not sure I would be proud of what I would have done though.
>>
>>29581262
We'd be beta gatherers. Meanwhile, alpha hunter Chad Thunderrock would fill the wombs of all of the most fertile women in the village.
>>
File: 505.png (806 KB, 1141x1600) Image search: [Google]
505.png
806 KB, 1141x1600
>>29581262
I would be pissed that Nagashima Chousuke killed everyone I cared about.
>>
do you mean transported there as is or born there?
as a 6'2 master race I would rule over the malnourished humans
I would teach them advanced language and other trivial shit and slowly recruit and build a empire around hate for the dark-skinned humans
>>
>>29581313
you're assuming manlets can reach a pussy or overpower a woman.

manlets are mutants, they have no genes to pass on. genetic dead ends every single time,

>>29581328
this. unless we had time to slowly adapt. let alone the difference between someone who can be on their feet all day carving shit up in the sun/rain and someone who gets exhausted after a 10 minute run, our immune systems wouldn't keep up with all of the things getting into our bodies.
>>
>>29581262
>10,000 BC
>ooga booga
You're thinking 40,000 BC or earlier. If we were raised in that environment we wouldn't exist. If we got transported there how we are now, most of us would die. I absolutely would an ooga booga.
>>
>>29581262
I'd make it a shaman guy. I'm good at that sort of thing.
>>
Depends on where I grew up.

I'm into the cold these days, but if I lived back then, I would have wanted to live in the tropics. Easier to get food, less need for clothing.

I burn easily and don't like the heat, so I would have been nocturnal. I would find some fellow nocturnal people and we would form the "Night Crawlers".

By the light of our lanterns (yes I would have figured out fire, I'm pretty BRIGHT hahaha) we would travel the savanna. I of course would be the leader. We would be naked generally speaking.

I would prefer the rest of my tribe be just women (and my sons) to avoid competition/resentment from other males.
>>
I would not survive and I would not a cave girl. They have nasty, unwashed twats.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.