[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you currently feeling about, /r9k/? >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12
File: 1462531896789.jpg (225 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462531896789.jpg
225 KB, 800x600
What are you currently feeling about, /r9k/?

>can't stop thinking about how much I hate normies
>can't help but think about how they can't stand me for being a comparably boring person who just stays inside most of the time
>can't help but think about how MOST people in the world really are the same immoral, selfish assholes who'll bully or talk shit about you for being kind of a weirdo
>>
you deserve it, virgin.
>>
File: gnome.png (616 KB, 697x722) Image search: [Google]
gnome.png
616 KB, 697x722
I feel nothing but contempt and rage at those for whom friends, social interaction, and interpersonal relationships come naturally while I struggle with even the most basic tasks such as making friends. It's even worse when they deride me for my struggles, as if I'm a bad person because these things come with more difficult to me, I feel nothing but pure hatred for these people.
>>
File: Bartkira_cover.jpg (345 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bartkira_cover.jpg
345 KB, 1280x720
>falling in love with QT with a bf
>crushing on her teenage friend but not sure if she's a lesbian
>trying to figure out a date for this QT from school
>asked out this polyamorous QT I know but she says she wants to talk about it in person
>pretty much full of uncertainty and romantic tension all the time, mind is just constant worrying and sexual fantasies about these girls
>still a kissless virgin

This is the fucking dark side of tryi g to become a normie, I wish I could worry about steam sales and anime releases again.
>>
The pain from the hole my gf left on Sunday. Never doing that shit again.
>>
>>29581241
way to make his point for him
>>
>>29581321
>It's even worse when they deride me for my struggles, as if I'm a bad person because these things come with more difficult to me
Yeah man, don't I know it.

Feels like the worse you have it off socially or mentally (if you have depression, limited social skills, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and so on), the less people actually want to talk to you. It's so fucked up. It shouldn't be like that. That shit just makes people worse.

>>29581379
How old are you? You still in high school?

Let me tell you as someone who graduated 5 years ago: forget all that bullshit and just focus on your grades and getting into a good college. Trust me.
>>
>>29581462
>how old are you

22, the girl from school is from a community college that I go to part time.
>>
>>29581479
>22, the girl from school is from a community college that I go to part time.
Ah, never mind.

In that case, never do as I did and drop out. That shit will royally fuck you up.

I'm trying to get on disability so I can get loan forgiveness and go back to school. But it's tough.
>>
>>29581210
>trying to become a christian so I don't fuck my life up (like legally) but not really feeling it
>>
>>29581210
>What are you currently feeling about, /r9k/?
>how da fuq do i get money
>why am i still a virgin, and am i going to die one?
>i need to be a NEET not in my parents house
>>
>>29581210
Feeling about? Feeling about my dick. Thinking about masterbating, should be sleeping but masterbation wakes me up but im so, i just feel sexy.
>>
>>29581508
can't tell if srs or parody
>>
>>29581210
>meet girl on here
>we exchange emails and start talking
>she's pretty cool
>both really into bdsm
>do some domination stuff online
>she drives to my city and blows me
>she has some kind of mental freakout
>she decides she doesn't want to do this stuff any more

it's really my fault for thinking anything good could ever happen to me long term.
>>
>>29581539
srs, why?
>>
>tfw no 14yo gf
this isn't original because of me
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 633x758
>be me, 21 yo No GF mixed race skelly
>been checking out qt at work
>knew I had no chance from the very beginning
>first time I talk to her she initiated the conversation
> gave me her number without me even asking and offered to give me rides home since she lives close by
>weeks go by and I barely talk to her, there's no way I have a chance anyways
>anon, why don't you ever ask me for a ride home?
> still think there no chance, she's just being friendly right?
>everyone at work knows I have crush on her
>they convince me that there's a chance, even my managers
> cut hair, quit smoking weed, clear up skin, do eyebrows, go full normie
> do NoFap, which helps me gain the confidence to talk to her
>talk every time she's at work, it's never awkward with her
> she says she likes how im witty and sarcastic
> start taking those rides home, we learn a lot about each other
>slowly start thinking I have a chance
>today I get ride home from her, everything is normal
> starts mentioning how she's annoyed with the guys at her other job always hitting on her
>I think this conversation is going somewhere I want it to
>"so there's this guy at my other job that I like...."
> not even halfway home
>training in soeech and debate allows me to keep cool and maintain normal conversation with no notable change for the rest of ride home even though im devastated
>get home, shower, immediately get hammered
>knew this or something worse was going to happen from the start but I stupidly let myself think I had a chance
>still getting hammered to numb myself as we speak
>just thinking about how I'll have to keep it cool at work forever even though I'll get sad every time I see her
>know that she'll evenyually end up with Chad and I'll have to act like everything is fine
>mfw this isn't even the first time something like this happened
>>
>>29581393
elaborate on this plz?
>>
I just feel really alienated from everything in general. Not too different from any other day.
>>
>>29581663
Get over your faggot jelly shit mayne, she might be testing you to see how you react to some competition. Or maybe she is just friendzoning you because you seem 'nice' but even if she is who cares, you obviously need the interaction with women.
>>
>>29581663
lol u knew u didin't have a chance fagit,

just act like normal coworker and stahp being a complete fagit
>>
File: 1462393634369.jpg (312 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1462393634369.jpg
312 KB, 1059x962
I don't want to be fat anymore
>>
>>29581738
>you obviously need the interaction with women
t. roastie who bitches about 'nice guys' on tumblr

if he's not getting enjoyment out of interacting with her then he should stop.
>>
tfw no fat virgin gf to tentatively dip toes into sexual waters with for the first time and fall in love with
>>
>>29581783
I'm not going to act any different around her, she's still Good company and a cool person to talk to. It's just confirmed Things will probably never progress past friends. I'm not gonna sperg out and act like I expected to get with her, or get mad at her for being attracted to someone better that she probably interacts with far more often then She does with me. It just sucks when you go in expecting this and all of your friends at work hype you up and make you think she's interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1024x768
Everyone here listen up

There are no normies. It is a construct you have created to label others with more confidence.

You are not special. You are shy and scared. You have no heightened value, in secret or otherwise.

With women you either aim to high and dont get your place on the ladder. If you have an oppurtunity, keep it simple and position alone time - if she lets you, thats half the battle.

Dont be fat or worry about your own conditions. Eat right, live with what you have, and stay focused on self improvement instead of vicimization.

You got this.
>>
>>29582079
>With women you either aim to high and dont get your place on the ladder...
or wat?
>>
>>29582079
only normies are around women in social situations in the first place.
>>
>>29582079
this is retardation
>>
File: 1464245734075.jpg (226 KB, 737x601) Image search: [Google]
1464245734075.jpg
226 KB, 737x601
>>29581210

you will never afford quiet space to sleep
>>
>>29581949
respek

it's obvious they just hype it up for drama.

did u really excpect it, or did u become so attracted that u became naive and retarded?
>>
>>29581663

>slash her tires next time, then ask for a ride
>she realizes tires are slashed
>offer her a ride
>drive her to middle of nowhere
>rape her
>tie her up with cinderblocks
>dump her in a bog

seriously though those feels suck, but she is 50/50 shittesting you. ditch you feelings now, then choose if you want to alpha and bang her before she falls for her other coworker, or just stop paying attention to her at your work and move on. yes it sucks tfw no feels that she doesnt want you but if your not a 9/10 love is a fucking meme. best is to fuck her a few times, then ditch her -- hopefully messing her up thinking 'OHEMGEE IVE NEVER BEEN DUMPED BEFORE'
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1280x670
>>29582143
You are mediocre in looks, health, personality. You are not fun. Your standard should match what youre offering. If she is a "fun outgoing QT" and you are more comfortable posting cartoon pictures of frogs on the internet with this group of jack offs, you have aimed too high.
>>
>>29582244
The second one. I'm more pissed That I let myself become naive and retarded than with the fact that nothing will ever happen.

>>29582345
>Thinking that banging her is even an option in this scenario
Thanks anon, but that's probably not even an option. If I am being Shitested i would rather move on, but what to? In the past 2 years I've only banged a 3/10 fatty and it was the worst experience of my life. This was the closest I've ever come to any kind of hope. What got me through that time was being a major stoner, so maybe I'll just take that habit up again
>>
>>29582497

dont do the stoner thing for the chicks. you're better than that; but look if youre willing to add a superficial quality like that for a girl, shes just falling for that, not you. so, currently, same thing -- drop your feels for her at least for now, but try to physically initiate (not creeper but just ask her out straight up), and if she is dtf,cool, and if not, just be cool about it. she'll think it's cool if you're chill about it either way. yes it still sucks if ur looking for emotion, but whatever, its just as devoid as if she wants you for free drugs.
>>
File: image_29-1.png (40 KB, 145x154) Image search: [Google]
image_29-1.png
40 KB, 145x154
I'm tired of normies acting like I'm a bad person for being mentally-ill. I don't like myself, I have zero friends, I'm literally deformed and ugly and I'm embarrassed to show my face and body to anyone, I can barely go outside, I can't really write an email or make a phone call because I'm so scared of this trivial little social interaction that I know means nothing, and I'm a total fucking loser with no prospects in life. But fuck, man, I'm trying. I go to therapy. It's the only time I ever really leave my house, but I go. I've run the gamut of medications that broke my dick and made me shit blood. I've tried getting a degree. I've tried lifting. I've tried running. All of those things have ended in complete failure and made me even worse off than before I started.

It's not that I lack social skills. I'm a regular, laid-back, mildly-witty guy who doesn't have any problems holding down a conversation. Normal. It's just that I don't get to actually be that guy 99.9% of the time because I'm a neurotic mess who seizes up when I have to talk to anyone and I can't even walk down the street not feeling terrified like a normal person. I know I can be normal because deep down I am normal--that normalcy is just shrouded by the mental illness. And normies hate me for it. They make a phone call in two minutes without giving it a second thought. Me, I have to work myself up for a week beforehand, actually have literal nightmares about it, then finally do it, butcher it, and feel terrible.

I didn't choose my fucked-up genetics, I didn't choose to not have a dad growing up to teach me to stand up for myself, I didn't ask to be rejected and bullied in school simply for being ugly and shy, I didn't choose to be mentally-ill. Yet normies think this is all my fault. To them, only bad, lazy people fail in life. They champion this issue of "mental health awareness" but it's all just empty, virtue signalling bullshit because they're the biggest bullies around.
>>
>>29582613
Nigger have low intelligence and no dads, and they dont have this introverted thing. Thats just you. Get out and walk around.
>>
>>29582497
>The second one. I'm more pissed That I let myself become naive and retarded than with the fact that nothing will ever happen.
oh i see. good luck in your work endeavors m8
>>
>>29582703
>low intelligence and they dont have this introverted thing
not a coincidence. inb4 hatposters
>>
>>29582602
No bro he means the stoner thing got him through tfwnogf, he stopped for the girl and he is going to go back to it and not give a fuck about girls.

My advice for that guy as a seasoned stoner is smoke weed if you want to but don't let it become a habit again, its fun as fuck living the stoner life but it enhances autism x1000 if you are doing it too much, which is the last thing anyone here needs
>>
>get bored
>decide to play a vn for the first time because why not
>finish playing it
>spiral into depression
>stay up crying all night
>spend the next week locked in my room
>tfw haven't eaten in two days
>tfw I will never experience love

I don't know what to do anymore. I think I'm finally ready to an hero.
>>
>>29582613
'mental illness' is a meme bruh, yes you have crippling anxiety and depression but it's only because you have lived a miserable life. This is not and indelible part of who you are, if you are this fucked now you will probably never get over certain things completely, but you can escape that trap to some extent.
>>
>>29582412
I was questioning your sentence structure, not what you meant. I know full well what the point was, you just trailed off a bit.

But so long as you mention it, I have no desire for a stacy. I want a soft, fat girl who spends her time indoors on introverted activities. Maybe she wears glasses (so qt :3). Granted, this is probably contrary to most of the stacy-pursuing mongoloids on r9k. I guess you're not really replying to me so much as you are replying to your imagine of what an robot is like. To which I say, fair enough.
>>
>>29582936
>imagine of what an robot
oh jesus. my words.
>>
>>29581210
>Can't stop thinking about her

>such original
>>
File: BDDefinition-Casshern1-p-1080.jpg (849 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BDDefinition-Casshern1-p-1080.jpg
849 KB, 1920x1080
>>29581210

>Thinking about the fact that I exercised to escape my feelings for the first time

>Recognizing the fact that I'm too passionate about women and should give myself some breathing room, especially after falling for a nazi that probably could give a shit less about me at this point

>Just want to get a job at the shoe store that opened up last week so I can finally get money to support myself and my parents-- not to mention saving up to be a functioning normaloo
>>
>>29582764
This. It's easy to not care about that'd relearning.jpeg when you're constsntly stoned. But I literally just got it confirmed that I'll have an interview for this well paying apprenticeship job so stoning is probably out of the question since there's drug tests and whatnot. Now the plan is to drop the feels but keep things the same as they've been. If it doesn't work out with this girl, which it likely wont, I'll just hold off on dating until I (hopefully) get this job. Once I'm making money and not working in a kitchen that'll increase my dating value a lot, and probably open up many more opportunities. Girls here have such low ambition that financial stability is enough to get them going.
>>
>>29583196
*thatfeelwhennoGF.jpeg what the fuck was my spell check thinking?
>>
>>29581663
You still have a chance you fucking retarded faggot spic. Just because she likes some guy doesn't mean she doesn't like you, you just need to make it more obvious that you like her, slip in some simple compliments here and there, joke around and shit, get some playful touching involved (ie high fives, pats on the shoulder, light poking, just basic physical contact) and actually fucking work it nigger.
>>
>>29583375
Why would girls mention they like someone else if they liked you? do they really "test" guys or is that just a myth? Theres a a reason I'm 21 no gf, i don't know this kind of shit
>>
>>29583196
Careful of bitches who want a good stable guy bruh. I'm 27 so I'm pretty old and jaded by 4chan terms but my best advice is to avoid gf entirely, not even worth the hassle.
>>
>>29583565
No it's because they just think of you as a friend right now and you haven't elevated it further, it's completely normal adult conversation, it's just something you have to get used to.

Don't believe in the friendzone meme, unless you're really hot, most romantic relationships start as friendships and build from there. You just need to flirt with her and make it more clear that you're actually into her, and see if she reciprocates.

Also have you tried asking her out you fucking sperg? Maybe try doing that simple thing before you give up completely.
>>
I really want to make something of myself.

>tfw 23 yr old neet with no real job experience or skills

Fuck me.
>>
>>29581663
There is a chance she is trying to make you jealous and make herself seem more desirable. Stop being pathetic.
>>
>>29583761
>Also have you tried asking her out
well, no, because
>fucking sperg
this. Whenever i post my face on this board i get "normie get out REEEE" but i have like 2% confidence when it comes to girls and that just ruins everything and has for me since high school. I've had girls literally say they wanted the D and still managed to fuck that up. How do you overcome the fear of grills without spergin out?
inb4 be more confident
>>
>>29584014
You just need to man up and fucking do it dude, it's extremely hard the first time (I should know, I didn't ask a girl out until I was 21) but it's just something you gotta do. The more you do shit like that the better you get at it, but you have to actually do it. Even if you get rejected you still just get a smidgen more confident for the next couple of times you ask her out.

That's honestly how normies do it, they get rejected too, in fact more often than you do by virtue of pure numbers, they're just playing with better odds because they have the balls to ask more girls out.

Just be like "hey, you doing anything after work?" then if she says no or something like "just gonna go home and watch tv, why?" then just ask her if she wants to grab some coffee, or beer if you're both old enough. Even if you ask her in the most awkward way possible she'll probably at least get coffee with you, and if she says she's busy just ask her another time, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>29584171
What actually happened to r9k? I haven't been here in ages and now people are giving good advice about women
>>
>>29584171
Alright anon. Wow, this has been a pretty productive thread and I'm not only even the OP. thanks to all the fellow robots who answered, you'll probably be seeing an update thread. I guess thats what i need to do, just ask her out. Thats probably why i've been failing so hard in all my dating endeavors, i haven't been doing it right.
>>
>>29581210
>you were born too early you will never explore the galaxy
>you will never experience the good times you had again
>you will never be a dwarves blacksmith
of all the things in the OP image, these ones hit the hardest
>>
File: 1430968810316.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1430968810316.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>gf left me 6 months ago
>still think about her everyday
>know that she doesn't give a shit about me which makes it worse
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.