[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ian-curtis-of-joy-divisio-001.jpg (297 KB, 1200x1749) Image search: [Google]
ian-curtis-of-joy-divisio-001.jpg
297 KB, 1200x1749
I'm going on a trip to Yurop, will be there for a month.

How do I pick up yuropeen girls?

I just want to have a whirlwind romance with a qt Euro girl

I'm an 18 y/o dirty-blonde blue eyed leaf, skelly-mode, kv if that helps
>>
File: 1464282213029.jpg (35 KB, 485x960) Image search: [Google]
1464282213029.jpg
35 KB, 485x960
Please guys I'm so fucking lonely
>>
>>29580868
Don't bother. Just go to Amsterdam or someplace like that and find a decent hooker.
>>
>>29580868
Euro girls arent really as slutty as the media makes them seem. They are more sexually open sure, but Amerifats are VERY low on their list of desirables since you fuckers thing you're so funny and charming when most of it is cringeworthy cause you've never left your country before but still think you're hot shit.
>>
>>29581205
I'm a leaf tho

and don't you know robots are self aware? I know I'm trash like everyone else

I just need advice on how to charm yuro qts, please
>>
>>29581283
How old are you? What province? I can help you.....

What countries are you visiting? Ive fucked a belgian, french, many british and Irish and germans and my last gf was from Denmark.
>>
>>29581307
I'm p young, like I said in OP
From Ottawa
Visiting France Italy and Hungary.
>>
>>29581342
French girls are born with a dick in their mouths. This includes quebecers, which you should know by now living so close.

Hungarians will want money and a husband, Italian girls I dont have much experience with.
>>
>>29581378
How attractive and suave do I need to be to git with a Francaise?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.