[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k if you could delete anything from existence what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 261x146
Hey /r9k if you could delete anything from existence what would it be and why?
>>
MyseIf of course
>>
>>29580753
i would delete the manlet gene within me and replace it with a lanklet gene
>>
people. The universe is so large hopefully a new civilization will rise and evolve without all the bullshit SIN. Just imagine an alien race that has no concept of promiscuity, Television, greed, lust. Hopefully they wont have the capacity for those emotions like some humans do. But alas the majority are a slave to their own minds.
>>
File: 1466816377178.gif (648 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
1466816377178.gif
648 KB, 500x206
>>29580753
Myself

lanigiro tnemmoc
>>
what a question

>my feels
>>
File: Nobama.png (202 KB, 835x276) Image search: [Google]
Nobama.png
202 KB, 835x276
probably my autism
>>
>>29580753
Islam. Solves over 80% of western civilizations terrorism and political issues. Might actually make the Middle East a fun place to vacation to see the ruins of all the empires of the past.
>>
>>29580794
This, as well as our more recent evolutionary ancestors. I might even scrap all carnivorous animals because I think that was an unsavory path to go down.

It sucks because the earth is such a beautiful planet in theory, but doesn't really seem like it in practice
>>
File: 1466828431230.gif (6 KB, 250x131) Image search: [Google]
1466828431230.gif
6 KB, 250x131
>>29580799
same my man
>>
File: le honest merchant face.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
le honest merchant face.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>29580855
Yes! Yes I agree, Islam is behind all of the worlds' problems! Especially in the middle east! Wouldn't it be nice to come visit our temples and gay nightclubs in peace?
>>
>>29580753
Coulomb's force, because it would be neat to experience the entire universe imploding into itself.
>>
Myself.

>This comment was unsurprisingly not original.
>>
>>29580912
The problem when you realize that the problem standing between you and happiness is yourself is you know how youll be happy for once

The real struggle is finding the courage to act on it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.