[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: dumb stuff about your ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 1466974798551.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466974798551.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
My ex-boyfriend likes this kind of shitty emo music and insists letting music play all throughout the whole day. He literally had bluetooth speakers in the living room so music would play every house. When it's not this emo shit, it's some 10 minute long instrumental. He had playlists for different times of the day and for different kinds of activities. Only turns it off when he's not home, someone wants to do something (reading/homework/TV/videogames/etc), or when he's about to sleep.

Keaton Henson - Lying to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6-QvBz9_lY [Embed]

Giles Corey - A Sleeping Heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlSMAMTPg8Y [Embed]

Patron Saint of Bridge Burners - Crystal Meth Blues (About Forgiveness)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZCl6Gm14Y4 [Embed]

Deerhunter - Agoraphobia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNO_D6TikFI [Embed]

Acid Ghost - Overthinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIj4Jwl3j50 [Embed]

Jeffrey Lewis - Heavy Heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2qXt0WUHvc [Embed]

teen suicide - the same things happening to me all of the time, even in my dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVB7UMwvlAo [Embed]

Varsity - So Sad, So Sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc [Embed]

$uicideboy$ - kill yourself (part III)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck [Embed]

Andrew Jackson JIhad - Human Kittens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgKPEevTh1U [Embed]

Ramshackle Glory - Never Coming Home (Song for the guilty)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eWjnpQodWo [Embed]

Eerie Summer - weird around you
https://eeriesummer.bandcamp.com/track/weird-around-you
>>
File: 1466491267041.jpg (1 MB, 1268x1800) Image search: [Google]
1466491267041.jpg
1 MB, 1268x1800
He also has a bunch of movie/videogame/anime soundtracks and thinks he's slick when he plays them at parties.
>>
Shit, I've played most of these songs for my ex on my guitar, so I thought you were talking about me for a second. I'm too poor for bluetooth speakers though.
>>
- liked watching shitty Youtube channels like Leafyishere
- unironically found shitty memes hilarious
- had the shittiest taste in anime waifus
- had the IQ of a rock
>>
Get the fuck out roastie. Seriously
>>
leave and never come back you fat roastie slut
>>
>having an ex
Reeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>ex
NORMIES FUCK OFF
>>
My ex-boyfriend cucked me with a FtM tranny who later dumped him because she wanted to fully transition, and he beta orbited some mute girl who made Warframe videos on Twitter during our relationship. Last time I checked up on him he was trying to get in a relationship with some Texan girl with cerebral palsy, I think they're dating now.

Anyway, my biggest pet peeve with him was when he would hang up on me during a Skype call whenever we disagreed. Holy fuck, that was annoying.

Fuck you, Jacob.
>>
My ex girlfriend was a stupid bitch who had to go out for a walk or a drive to cool off whenever we had an argument, she'd go apeshit if I ever called her a cunt and ended up calling me abusive even though I pandered to her every waking moment I had. By the end of it I just embraced it and started acting like the monster she said I was so she got a feel for how bad I could be.
>>
>>29580548
Most of these are fucking great. Especially Jeffrey Lewis.

Damn, sometimes threads just make you sad... what If my girl thinks my music taste is shit?
>>
>>29581303

Wow he sounds super immature and insecure. Was he purposely going after girls with disabilities?
>>
>>29581303
You sound like a huge bitch. I hope Jacob is faring well with his new qt Texan cripple.
>>
>>29581472
>Most of these are fucking great. Especially Jeffrey Lewis.
I hate white hipsters and indie-folk. It's so fucking affected in comparison to classic folk from the early 1900's and to the 1970's.
>>
>>29581520

post some good folk from the 1900's through the 1970's.
>>
>>29581548
Nick Drake.
Bob Dylan
Dave Van Ronk
Mississippi John Hurt.
>>
>go to restaurant boyfriend has never been to before
>he is overly critical of everything

kind of like video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHTDpOOOY4

tl;dw:

Guy tries out korean bbq for the first time. He doesn't realize how expensive korean bbq is and complains about the prices. He acts unknowingly racist towards the staff and people there. He is way too picky over the littlest things. He is also rude to the staff.
>>
>all these girls with whiny, fag-tier boyfriends
>I can't get a gf despite being a relatively chill guy

In this moment, I am becoming dangerously euphoric. Is this how men start tipping?
>>
>>29582132
This.
My current gf is into lots of emo and indie bands, but that whiny shit is just not for me.
I've been into a lot of electronic like Com Truise, Carpenter Brut, and The Gaslamp Killer lately
>>
>>29582384
been meaning to listen to more Com Truise.

also just listened to Carpenter Brut and I like it, thanks for the rec. im not well-versed musically.
>>
Ex gf always wanted to watch movies with me, but would not-so-quietly say every line before the movie and it made watching any of her favorites unbearable
>>
File: DiCaprio blackpill.jpg (86 KB, 1270x942) Image search: [Google]
DiCaprio blackpill.jpg
86 KB, 1270x942
>>29581472
You have fucking terrible taste though to be quite fair.
>>29580548
>some of these stories
Are these guys the same as this
>>
I believe you're lying OP. Pretty sure this is your tastes.
>>
>people that listen to dozens of artists that perform whiny songs

I understand a few sad songs, but it's cringey for sad songs to be more than 40 percent of your library.
>>
File: 1465811636395.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465811636395.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1024
>>29581401
>she'd go apeshit if I ever called her a cunt and ended up calling me abusive even though I pandered to her every waking moment
This is why you gotta choke em out, slap em a bit, piss on em the first time you have sex. To establish some precedence.
>>
No ex gf to complain about.

Th-thank God, r-right..?
>>
>>29581303
A mute girl? Was she really hot or something?
>>
>>29582588
Her not being able to talk is like a +2 improvement ya roastie cunt
>>
>>29582417
Np man. Lazerhawk is a good one too if you're into synth wave like Carpenter Brut.
>>
>>29582511
Every emo band seems to have good instrumentals yet god awful vocals.
>>
>>29583132

Yes.

It's either guy with high pitched voice or girl with the vocal fry type of accent. Occasionally you get a guy with a very deep cracky voice
>>
File: 1465963742853.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1465963742853.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
>>29580548
Nice blog roastie.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>29580548
>Giles Corey
>Deerhunter
>teen suicide
>Bad
literally kill yourself roastie
>>
>>29582530
Naw, she just probably had BPD, she attempted suicide once, on pills. It was an LDR, too, which made it seem fucking stupid to me. Sure enough though, Anon, the roasties in this thread probably either have some sort of mental illness, or just unrealistic expectations. I've moved on and I now am in a relationship with a cute girl who is extremely loving and subservient.

Piece of advice for normies in here that have had girlfriends with too high expectations for them, if you managed to get a girlfriend, and her expectations are too unreasonable for you, there's another girl out there, much better for you, you don't have to put up with some vapid stupid cunt and waste four years of your life.
>>
>>29581960
Drake is the bomb. total robot.
>>
>>29581493
>bitch
he cucked her first you dimwit plus looks like he is actively trying to target vulnerable and disabled people because they will likely have insecurities and be easy to play
>>
File: unseasoned.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
unseasoned.png
573 KB, 621x672
>>29581401
>My ex girlfriend was a stupid bitch who had to go out for a walk or a drive to cool off whenever we had an argument, she'd go apeshit if I ever called her a cunt and ended up calling me abusive even though I pandered to her every waking moment I had.
I'm glad she got away from you, you seem like a really angry and immature person.
>By the end of it I just embraced it and started acting like the monster she said I was so she got a feel for how bad I could be.
And of course this is perfectly acceptable because you disliked her. I actually hope you kill yourself.
>>
I don't think people should be listening to sad music if they're over 18. Stuff like Giles Corey and all that sadcore stuff should not be in your regular listening if you're an adult. Regularly listening to that makes you seem immature and gives people the impression that you think you're a special snowflake.
>>
>>29580548
Why did you out so much effort into it if it was dumb? Did he ever listen to Burial? I think he would like burial. I've been listening to kill yourself part iii here and there
What do you listen to that is so high and mighty?
>>
>>29582470
This makes way more sense considering the detail. Probably a /mu/ troll
>>
>>29583440
What do you listen to fampaimilia?
>>
>>29583401
>Drake is the bomb. total robot.
haha yeah dude weed lmao beep boop hello fellow robots
>>
>>29583494

Music that relaxes or inspires. Music you can imagine a hot couple fucking to.
>>
>>29583517
>fucking to music
I never got this. It makes no sense to me. Is it just to try rhythm? Otherwise I'm just gonna fuck the shit out of her and we'll be too exhausted or going too hard to notice any music
>>
>>29583517
I love Giles Corey and HANL. Even with the sadcore, it's just a good atmosphere. Also what's bad with listening to sad music? It feels good to feel bad sometimes.
>>
>>29583555

It's background noise that's better than fucking while TV or Radio is on. I don't fuck in rhythm to the music, but the music makes the moment more emotional. It also covers up any awkward silence and any weird noises the bodies may make.
>>
>>29583437
>you seem like a really angry and immature person
Yeah, you try dealing with a name-calling roastie whore for four years and see how mature you seem.

You'd side with her though, and I don't blame you for it. She was one of those people that would completely illogically get angry at you and then drive you to the point of tears, until you were backed up into a corner and had to break. I don't wish the relationship I had on anyone.

You can try and call me angry, immature, or abusive, I questioned for the longest time whether or not I actually was. I'm glad my current girlfriend is deeply in love with me, and I'm in a happy, functioning relation with her. Several times I've apologized over the smallest things I used to HAVE to apologize over with my ex, and she's given me weird looks and asked me why I would apologize for that. I've felt extremely self conscious to the point of crying, and asked my girlfriend if I'm abusive, because that is the last thing I would ever want to be, she said that I am a godsend and that she has never been happier in her life.

Sorry Anon, there's a line here you're not drawing, where I had to stand up for myself and say something, or live the rest of my life with someone who drove me to tears.
>>
File: img19235978258370.jpg (90 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
img19235978258370.jpg
90 KB, 600x800
>>29583570

If you feel bad you should try to feel happy.. Listening to sad music encourages you to validate being sad, thus you never try to get better.

Surround yourself with positive energy like post-it notes with positive messages on them.
>>
>>29583598
Sorry, it was the tone of the post and the fact that the things you were complaining about didn't seem bad at all. Maybe I misjudged you. I dated a girl with BPD for a while, and I'm sure it would have been absolute hell if she didn't live 100 miles away.
>>
mine dumped me and now he's into recreational drugs and wants me back and I find that hilarious

he keeps going on and on about how I'm the person who understands him best like we have a special connection when really I'm just good at listening to people and being interested in them and picking up on their behavioural patterns

I could never relate to him emotionally, to be honest
>>
File: 1464692353223.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1464692353223.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
>>29583683
It's alright, man. Any fond memory I have of that relation is overshadowed by screaming and name calling. This plus I was always painted out to be abusive to her, I never in my life have wanted to harm anyone, and I felt like an abuser. I felt like I was going insane. I had nightmares of horrible monsters and the monsters didn't do anything physical to me they'd just grab me and make eye contact and scream at me in fear and pain, I didn't know what to do. I'm really glad it's all over and I apologize over the original tone of my post but I can't go back to that place in my mind without drawing anger out of my head.
>>
File: 1463671262484.jpg (38 KB, 448x355) Image search: [Google]
1463671262484.jpg
38 KB, 448x355
I know it's a bait thread, but

>Deerhunter
>emo

Fucking kek. Thanks for the tunes though OP. Decent sad playlist I guess.

Anyway, I guess I have some dumb ex stuff

>One ex only posts on FB about gender and race issues. Also idolized Miley Cyrus at age 19 and eventually shaved the side of her head in true Tumblr style
>Other ex would refer to animals as "babies" and never dogs or cats. Cheated on me within a week of Valentine's Day after I bought her a nice gift
>>
>>29580548
I really hope you are fucking joking, this music is good though

Sounds like you didn't love him if you dumped him for his music, you fat whore
>>
>>29583401
Have you ever considered going back to red dit? I think it was a much better match for you
>>
>>29583629
What if I like feeling sad? I like this wallowing pity feeling, and that happy shit just sounds terrible to be honest
>>
>I love you too

Aha no you selfish bitch what you really meant to say was 'I want to use you as a free therapist'
>>
File: forest fire.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
forest fire.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
nothing really. we ended on tragic terms that we both didn't like. whenever we found time to be togther it was like time slowed down. every second was an eternity. she liked talking about her adventures as a search and rescue officer and enjoyed every gruesome detail. i miss her.you know what, im hijacking this thread. tell something you liked about your ex. i just told you mine.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.