[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /r9k/, tranny here. Last month I got my balls cut out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1387000163150.png (11 KB, 170x205) Image search: [Google]
1387000163150.png
11 KB, 170x205
Sup /r9k/, tranny here.

Last month I got my balls cut out and I've been taking hormones for 3 years. All that's left is an empty little sack.

It's a pretty good feel. I can cross my legs and press my thighs together and there's no annoying gross balls in the way.

>pic very related, I didn't pay a dime, you, the taxpayer, did :^)
>>
But do you pass, though? I doubt it.

What am I saying, this is bait
>>
>>29580499
Can you show us a pic of your balls and peepee?>>29580531
>>
>>29580531
you gun and ruined it for him.
>>
>>29580499
Nah man American gov won't pay for that shit
>>
>>29580531
You can tell I'm a tranny, or at least suspect, if you're perceptive or have experience with trannies. Men flirt with me quite often though, plenty of people really just have no idea. I'm androgynous.

>>29580618
They sure will. Discriminating against trannies is criminalized in my state. If you'll take balls out for prostate cancer, you have to take them out for trannies B^)
>>
>>29580499
>increased chance of cancer
>will kill himself
>probably not one of the 10-15% passing trannies

Mr Goldstein would be proud of you.
>>
>>29580499

>I got my balls cut out
>I didn't pay a dime, you, the taxpayer, did

That's ok op, I'm more than happy to fund the sterilization of degenerates. Ideally it would just be mandatory for all LGBTs.
>>
>>29580683
Will you cuddle me though, anon?
>>
I know your type. You only like tall muscular guys that are towering over you, and that have yuge dicks. That's what traps keep asking for.
>>
>>29580797
Not him, but I would.
I'm not very comfortable with penises though.
>>
>>29581002
actually, im mostly into women, so feminine cute men can be pretty hot

my favorite feature on a guy is a friendly face and calm voice, dont care about dick, tall girls AND guys can both make me feel a little lewd but no biggy, ive dated shorties
>>
>>29580639
what state you in, gurl?
>>
>>29580683
Joke's on you, I froze sperm beforehand. Maybe I'll use it to impregnate a FTM, I'll get a big fat check from the government to raise our degenerate offspring, courtesy of your tax dollars. Better luck next time, wagie!
>>
>>29581119
>a friendly face and calm voice
Wow, that's sweet.
I guess I should work on that generally.
I'm just a dorky, plain, manly-looking dude. In-between the cuteboys and the absolute beasts that traps want kek.
>>
>>29580499
Im not mad that i paid to make you happy... maybe it will be my turn soon?
>>
>>29580499
oh look its another /pol/ being obnoxious to make us hate fags thread
>>
Such obvious bait by that unoriginal poster faggot, but even the people who don't necessarily think this way or are not even transwhateverthefucks should consider what a sad state of affairs it is when there are people who cannot have birth defects and other unfortunate bodily deformities surgically corrected, yet people who may or may not actually be afflicted with some neurological condition can easily have their narcissism nurtured by free surgical procedures to make them look however they wish. Truly pathetic how some things are prioritized in society.
>>
>>29582409
anyone who has intersex birth genitals can have those corrected with vaginoplasty or phalloplasty. most insurance will cover that, more insurance than with trannies anyway.

you're literally making shit up
>>
>>29582510
Allow me to rephrase then, there are people for whom having actual visible deformities means having to pay several thousands of dollars/pounds/kroners/euros/rupees/whatever the fuck, which many can't reasonably afford while transwhateverthefucks (whether or not there's any legitimacy to it or they simply need to tell a therapist a certain set of things) can have their bodies modified to their preferences at the expense of other people when some or all may in fact be liars or walking, breathing memes memed into believing in a meme.
>>
>>29582865
okay, if you're not talking about genital deformities, then fucking what are you talking about?

hormones? women with low estrogen levels are given estrogen, and a sex steroid that impacts literally every cell in your body can hardly be considered 'cosmetic' in nature. I believe some men with low t levels have a hard time getting that raised in some insurance, but I havent looked into that very much

deformities like what though? like I know for a fact that some private insurance companies right now will cover breast augmentation for women with turners syndrome but wont cover the same for trannies; and any insurance that covers breast aug for trannies will certainly cover it for normal women with no/teeny tiny breasts. barely any insurance will cover facial procedures and etc

you're L I T E R A L L Y making up an issue

and
>when some or all may in fact be liars or walking, breathing memes memed into believing in a meme.
take a step back and ask yourself why you think you, a random person who I can guarantee has not read into trans medical literature, know better than the docs who prescribe hormones and etc
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.