[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just thought of a new game we could play. Find roastie cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1463930189703.jpg (67 KB, 376x558) Image search: [Google]
1463930189703.jpg
67 KB, 376x558
Just thought of a new game we could play. Find roastie cunts on okc who seem like shitty people, then catfish them with fake Chad profiles.

What say you, robots?
>>
kek
I love the idea...
>>
File: dfndfhmnd.png (7 KB, 398x196) Image search: [Google]
dfndfhmnd.png
7 KB, 398x196
Jeez, just browsing these bitches' profiles makes me sick. Even when I'm being forgiving/diplomatic.
>>
>>29580429
damn what the fuck happened to that chicks tits did she let out the air in her fun bags?
>>
>>29580429
>those breasts

hahaha how does it feel BITCH
>>
>>29580698
mine look like that from losing 90 pounds, it was all in my boobs and gut... somehow my stomach looks completely normal though
>>
That's not a new idea, there are threads where OP does exactly that all the time.
>>
>>29580790
>losing 90 pounds
Why would you do that?
>>
>>29580790
Was winding up with disgusting deflated balloons on your chest worth losing the weight?
>>
>>29580836
went from a life of mountain dew, doritos and warcraft to busy soulless career woman

lucky for me no one will ever see them
>>
>grill
>straight
>did this on POF but got banned three times
>>
>>29580760
not very lonely i'd imagine
>>
>>29580914
Too bad, I bet you looked better before. Seems like an overall change to worse.
>>
>>29580886
get fit, fatty, and you'll find out
>>
File: Farrah-Abraham-.jpg (490 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Farrah-Abraham-.jpg
490 KB, 800x600
>>29580914
they look ok in bra tho , right ?
i was just thinking that sex w/ a grill w/ sad tits would be ok if she kept her bra on .
>>
>>29580978
>get fit, fatty, and you'll find out
Did I touch a nerve?
>>
in, someone make a profile and start trolling.
>>
>>29581007
Almost all former fat people are pretty much like born-again Christians or other religious converts, or even shitlords-turned-SJW, they start hating their former selves so much (after all, they hated themselves enough to change themselves for no reason other than that) that they project it onto everyone around them. They're terrible people, don't bother interacting with them.
>>
>>29580886
i'd say yes, my gut was ridiculously big and I looked pregnant and legs painfully chafed together when I walked, plus i'm rich now and can get them fixed if I really wanted

>>29580981
ya normal in a bra
>>
>>29580934
look at her face.
>>
>>29581052
I respect your anger but that wasn't me (the deflated tit girl)
>>
>>29581127
Why do you think I'm angry when I'm simply describing reality with perfectly monotone inflection?
>>
>>29581171
randomly claming that i'm like a christian convert/sjw, hate my former self, project to others and that i'm a terrible person is a pretty triggered thing to say
>>
>>29581171

Calm your lard and get on a treadmill fatty. Yes you do sound enraged.
>>
>>29581257
It's not random, it's how all you people are. Just go on /fit/ and see for yourself.

Or see >>29581288
>>
>>29581294

It is you who is miserable not all fit people. There's your projection.
>>
>>29581386
Front page of fit: 1/4 steroid threads, 1/4 threads about minor bodily imperfections, 1/4 fat shaming threads, and 1/4 threads about desperately wanting to fuck fat women and shemales.
>>
>>29581294
maybe the bros... just feel better from not being in constant discomfort
>>
Deflated tits seriously turn me on.

Oregenal
>>
>>29581055
I'm sure it's not that bad. Plus most guys would rather have a fit girl with odd boobs than an overweight woman
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.