[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: satou-11.jpg (39 KB, 696x337) Image search: [Google]
satou-11.jpg
39 KB, 696x337
What caused you guys to give up?
>>
I'll start
>15
>Mother always had psychological issues
>Up and blasts her head off
>Can't say I wasn't relieved but also scarred me and I can't understand why - Always hated how she treated my father
>Dad almost in shock as to what happened
>Sells assets and moves me and himself to the city
>Dad becomes alcoholic
>Can't stand new city kids
>Few days after I turn 17 I decide to drop out of school
>Dad doesn't know since he's plastered 24/7
>18 now and all of my old friends left for college
>Stuck in small apartment taking care of my father and selling the rest of our things off eBay
>Probably gonna follow my mom
>Will let you guys know
>>
Simple, recurring incidents of misfortune.

I don't know how else to put it, I can admit that I am solely responsible. No placing fault or blame upon anyone else, place it squarely on me.
>>
being in my late 20's and still being unemployed, uneducated, and still living with parents.

If I do get better I'll just be self-sufficient and alone. No one my age wants to be my friend because people my age are already married, have kids, have cool jobs, and have cool hobbies. I have done nothing interesting with my life.
>>
>>29580637
Damn. At least strive to becoming self-sufficient. It'll give your life slight meaning.
Hope it gets better anon
>>
>>29580603
Any specifics?
>>
>>29580392
>What caused you guys to give up?
Failing at life and normalcy.
>>
>>29580392
When the Rabbi told me I need to marry a girl that people dont want to marry

Seriously makes you reconsider bmaking shuvag, doesnt it?
>>
>>29580637
How long have you been unemployed for? what's your work history like?
>>
>>29581068

Never been employed.

daily activities:
-be home alone while parents are working
-browse internet
-play videogames
-do chores
-babysit
-care for animals that aren't mine
-care for elderly

Never had a childhood. Never really got to hang out with people my age outside of school. Never played videogames with people in person.

>>29580778

Thanks.

I want to at least get a job. I don't care if it's retail. Would finally be nice to get a modern computer and play the same games as everyone else.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.