[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon, I need you to edge me until Chad comes over"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1450423138744.jpg (876 KB, 1936x2581) Image search: [Google]
1450423138744.jpg
876 KB, 1936x2581
"I just need you to go down on me until Chad comes over to dick me down. Make sure to give my butthole some attention and just edge me, I won't cum from you. You have to leave before Chad gets here."
>>
Not with those feet
>>
>>29580353
sorry anon, that would bring my purity score to a B+
>>
>lick pussy
>Ignore ass
>stick it in anyways
>>
kek
This is something that could plausibly happen to me.
>>
If someone wants to edge me now I'd be cool with that
>>
>>29580353
*lightly slaps pussy*
I dont think so sweetheart
*360 out of there*
>>
File: meta.png (352 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
352 KB, 500x376
"Oh don't worry Stacy. Both of these holes are getting my attention, especially the back door. I hope you're feeling kinky tonight. Once Chad gets here, it's gonna be all hands on deck."
>>
>>29580533
You know that 360 is a full circle fuckwit
>>
>>29580353
Most anons here will never know the rush of fucking a girl and having to cum in a hurry, dress and gtfo when her boyfriend gets home.

I was hanging out with a friend on her birthday, I came inside her and bailed through a window. She was pissed, I did not care. :D
>>
>>29580573
You must be new here.
Everybody knows that the best way to escape a bad situation is to turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>29580573
>brace yourselves
>summer is here
>>
>>29580601
But you would walk back into what you are trying to get away from
>>
File: whatcanmendo.jpg (89 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
whatcanmendo.jpg
89 KB, 656x425
>>29580609
relax anon I think it's a micro-meme, the 360 thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.