[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What career can I do in Australia? I'm shit at mathematics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465171979572.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465171979572.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
What career can I do in Australia? I'm shit at mathematics I keep telling myself I'll do something with my life I make excuses and just say next year and I've been doing that for 3 years now and I'm turning 20 in a few weeks and it's finally daunting on me I better do something soon.
>>
something with boats and ocean?
>>
File: IMG_20160623_100625.jpg (132 KB, 960x896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160623_100625.jpg
132 KB, 960x896
be a ac technician
>>
>tfw live in city that is ranked the hardest place in australia to find work
>>
>>29580285
Interesting

>>29580290
Yeah I think some sort of trade is my best option

>>29580313
What city? I'm in North Brisbane.
>>
>>29580313
Its easy to find work in the city
>>
>>29580253
Some faggot on /pol/ said to do the most fucking obscure niche thing you can find like poultry science, and honestly it makes sense. Everything you can name easily is over saturated.

Or learn a trade. Welding is big bucks.

Or join the armed forces. But GET SKILLS while you're there. Don't spend all day doing grunt bollocks.
>>
>>29580373
I'd join the army but I have type 1 diabetes I don't think I can which sucks.
>>
>>29580361

Newcastle

Newcastle is officially the worst place in Australia when it comes to finding a job, according to the latest job vacancy figures.

Sydney is the easiest Australian city in which to find work, with just 2.8 job seekers per vacancy. Newcastle job seekers have a harder slog, with an average of 15.2 people vying for each position, according to the June report from job search engine Adzuna.

literally two hours down the road is the easiest place to find work, kek
>>
OP how close are you to the ocean?
>>
>>29580423
Like 15-20 minutes drive from the closet one.
>>
>>29580406
Sounds like a nice excuse to be a neet. Keep putting off getting a job you'll get real far in life
>>
>>29580285
STOP
T
O
P

THE
H
E

BOTES
O
T
E
S
>>
>>29580445
You can make good money cleaning yatchs. You cant go wrong applying to be a server either, you'll leave with cash every night and get to meet hot girls.O
>>
>>29580290
as someone desperately trying to get an apprenticeship in this in queensland. Any tips?
>>
how much easier will it be to get a job if you're willing to move anywhere in the country except the NT?
>>
>>29580553
Just type in ac tech schools on Google. Pick whichever one is closest to you. It will cost you anywhere from 2,000 to 7,000 based on complete luck. Hopefully you can apply for financial aid. They'll teach you everything you need to know until you get it right, you can learn everything within one month if you go 5 days a week. You'll get you're liscence and usually the school refers you to a bunch of ac companies and there you have it, a job that pays you $40,000 a year. When they send you to fix ac units, you usually do two or three a week making at least 900 dollars
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.