[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never fight to the bitter end with a fellow robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: deadColumbine.jpg (467 KB, 1773x986) Image search: [Google]
deadColumbine.jpg
467 KB, 1773x986
>you will never fight to the bitter end with a fellow robot
>you will never toss him a magazine and laugh as you stain the walls red with the blood of normals
>you will never stomp a stacey's face with your boot until it is an unrecognizable pulp
>you will never gun down chads as they try to play hero
>you will never tell your robot comrade how much he meant to you as you both commit suicide before the police knock down the door
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (4 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
4 KB, 94x125
its so sad but one day i want to do it so bad or serial killing
>>
>>29580074
did they fug? this is important
>>
>>29580074
threadly reminder that the bombs didn't go off :^)
>>
>>29580074
>Dat Hi-point carbine

Cool. I have one and never knew that was what they used. Does anyone know what caliber?

Also, how many other anons had every class mate convinced they were going to shoot up the school?
>>
feels bad (originally)
>>
>>29580849
I was the kid they thought (possibly jokingly) was going to do it. Even in middle school someone made a bomb crack about me once.
>>
>>29580074
>normals
>not aware of the beta up rising plans and plots

fucking SuMMEr in here got back to what ever shit hole and all the jazz in shit

but slry that's when I stopped reading
>>
>>29580074
>OP will never put his co-shooters penis in his mouth because they've never touched girlpussi before
>>
>>29581133
>hahaha you so gay lol xD
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.