[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465868409837.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465868409837.gif
36 KB, 720x720
I'm 22 but I am still a kid

>I watch old cartoons that I used to watch as a kid on a daily basis
>I don't want to talk about sex or fucking.
>What I trully want is play hide and seek
>I don't want to work

I can't accept the fact that I'm 22. I shaved my entire body and got rid of any chest/leg/arm hair just so I feel more like my kid-self from the past.

Whenever I look at a woman all I see is her from the past when she was and now she's an adult who's forgotten her true self.

I DO NOT WANT TO BE AN ADULT

I DO NOOOOOOOOOT
>>
Do you also shave your sphincter hair? Like that's really hard.
>>
>Whenever I look at a woman all I see is her from the past when she was and now she's an adult who's forgotten her true self
Hits hard
>>
>>29580068
Of course but I do admit it's hard
>>
>>29580004
Brother, we gotta move on.
>>
>>29580004
I like new cartoons better to be honest. I watch Adventure Time a lot. We Bare Bears s comfy af.
>>
>>29580068
Not OP but I do and I don't find it that difficult
>>
>>29580004
>"Alright, listen up!! Even if we never see each other again, just promise me one thing: That you never grow up, even if you're 100 years old and don't remember a thing about our times together. You' will' still be a kid at heart okay?'
>>
>>29580087
Tell me how you do it. Like I shave down to the gooch but then I'm done. No further than that. Like which direction does the grain go?
>>
>>29580004
>go to sleep im 14
>wake up all of the sudden im 21
I never really had a youth thatsw why im already taking anti aging creams and collegen
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.