[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work full time. Four years ago I was abusing drugs (meth)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1322848426927.jpg (37 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1322848426927.jpg
37 KB, 241x230
I work full time.

Four years ago I was abusing drugs (meth) then realized I didn't want to be a fucking loser drug addict for the rest of my life so I moved out, got a job and grinded my way up to middle class.

I'm 25 years old and doing better than most my peers. I learned a trade (cooking) and make $12/hr. I live in a 3bd/3bath condo renting out rooms to people and have practically everything I want. I live nice and I live clean. My girlfriend is a cute chubby girl and loyal as fuck to me. She's a server at golden corral and makes almost $500 a week. We've been together for 2 years.

The best part is I achieved this with zero help from my family or (lack of) friends.

It's 100% possible in the USA to do what I did. So stop moping about and get started on your life anon. It's hard and it fucking sucks at first, but through pure determination and will you can better your life.
>>
do you even know what this board is about or are you looking for excuses to brag like any other normie?

>we both know the answer to that question
>>
>were gonna make it
>Try and you'll succeed
>>
>>29579732
>I did all this shit and won't provide any useful details to shorten the learning curve for future generations
Sounds like a faggot
>>
>>29579732
>$12/hr
>middle class
i don't think so jim.
>>
>middle class
>I learned a trade (cooking) and make $12/hr

you wat mate
>>
middleclass is slightly above the poverty line?
>>
>>29579922
>shorten the learning curve
translation: i want to get a good life without any work

hint: if you're not a girl, it ain't gonna be easy, you wad
>>
i actually know cookers that make serious money
>>
>>29579938
>>29579956
>>29579999
not op but there's still enough between the two of them to live comfortably when you consider that their medical/dental bills are still reasonably low (especially if they have any sort of insurance) and they don't have kids. maybe not middle class perse but still a far cry from where he was.
>>
>>29579732

>working class loser brags about achieving entry level status in life thread.

Did you really come here to be praised for something this mundane, OP?
>>
>>29579999
>>29579956
>>29579938
If you're living comfortably on your own money, your class is high enough
>>
>>29580101
>>29580105
>having to rent out your home to be able to afford it.
I would be surprised if they have savings if theyre already renting out their home.
>>
>>29580105

t. poor person
>>
>>29580033
If I want sure before I am now.
2/10
>>
>actually working and bragging about making TWELEVE DOLLARS an hour

what a typical wage cuck.
>>
>>29580105
I live independently and I probably make as much on neetbux as he does after taxes
>>
>>29580197
>if I want sure before I am now
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
Nah, I'll just stay with mommy until one of us dies.
>>
>quit 11/hr fulltime job to make youtube videos
Holy fuck guys I forgot im an autist and nobody wants to see my videos
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.