[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like chubby girls but I'm afraid that my friends would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: chub.jpg (48 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
chub.jpg
48 KB, 650x867
I like chubby girls but I'm afraid that my friends would make fun of me if I hooked up or dated a heavier girl

wat do?
>>
I doubt anybody would think less of you because you date a chub, specially one like your pic.
Also you sound like a normie. Ree, and whatnot.
>>
Go fuck a chubby girl
>>
>>29579683
Date and fuck chubby girls. You shouldn't avoid things that make you happy just because your friends will make fun of you for them.
>>
>>29579683
Do what you want. If your friends give you shit about your preference, they're not good friends anyway. Whether she's thick, chubby, or actually just fat. Do you.
>>
File: ASS FLUFFEH.jpg (137 KB, 1407x1800) Image search: [Google]
ASS FLUFFEH.jpg
137 KB, 1407x1800
>>29579683
Date a skinny/slightly curvy girl, and enable her to get fat.

It's normal for women in relationships get fat. Don't force it, just do nothing to prevent it, or even make it easier.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x667
Do all of your friends have sexy girlfriends? If not, then fuck what they say about your plump princess.
>>
>>29579903
Is that shit in her ass? Bitch needs to learn how to wipe goddamn that's disgusting
>>
>>29579683
Are you kidding me?
Boning fatties is super high tier virtue signalling.

Go ham.
>>
>>29579683
FWIW, when my friends get chubby/fat gfs (not that it happens a lot...), I'm usually happier with that because I get along with them better and they're usually cooler. When nerds hangout there's always the fucking normie girlfriends that try to break you apart to "fix" you. God I hate them. Get less normie friends, OP.
>>
Grow a spine and date chubby girls.
>>
>>29579683
Grow some hair on your balls before you worry about dating anyone, you sound like a little kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 349x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 349x344
>>29579683
>Caring about normies opinions.
>>
>>29579683

people wont make fun of you for dating a chubby girl only for dating a fat girl, dont worry op go fuck a fat girl
>>
>>29579683
You wouldn't get made fun of if fatties didn't all believe "calories in, calories out" doesn't apply to them. ANYBODY can lose weight if they want to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.