[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this ok?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 400x400
I might have my first sort of girlfriend in my life. I met her on twitter and we have been having an online relationship for a month. In August I will be back to the city that she lives (I'm doing an exchange) and we will have a relationship and sex.
The problem is that she is 17 and I'm 22. She is not a virgin, she had multiple boyfriends and she acts more mature than me. Still I'm not sure if dating her is normal because of the age difference.
We live in a country where this is legal btw.
>tldr: is it ok for me (22) to be with someone that is 17 years old?
>>
>>29579635

5 years and under is fine. Have fun anon.
>>
>>29579635
Don't see why it wouldn't be
>>
>>29579635
Yes, of course! You are both human.

Be safe and enjoy your time with the young lady, anon. Come back and tell the story about your adventures here.
>>
>>29579635
>17
>She is not a virgin, she had multiple boyfriends
(You)
>>
Thanks for your kind responses anons. I will surely stop coming here if things work out and I end up having sex.
>>
I guarantee you don't even register on her radar
the "online relationship" is all in your head
>>
>>29579853
I would be inclined to think the same if it wasn't for the fact that she made all the flirting, advances and she said the phrase I love you the first time. She is studying for a very hard exam so she is very asocial these days. I mean in the end it might not lead to a real relationship but still hearing I love you, you look great, you have a sexy voice etc from a girl feels pretty good atm desu.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.