[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>heh, anon, I was just thinking, were so far out into these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: skank.jpg (610 KB, 1080x1263) Image search: [Google]
skank.jpg
610 KB, 1080x1263
>heh, anon, I was just thinking, were so far out into these woods you could overpower me and rape me, and I could scream and scream and no one would ever be able to help me. Isn't that a funny thought?

Well?
>>
>>29579596

I fucking hate women. All day all you here about is feminism this, women's rights that. As soon as a female is out of public view all she wants is someone to submit to. It's such fucking hypocrisy.
>>
>>29579596
Why do you keep such company?
>>
>>29579596
You can't rape the willing, silly.
>>
Don't give me ideas
>>
>>29579596
No shit but I've been told something similar to this.
>>
>hah well when you put it like that is sounds like you want me to
>>
File: 1439001478652.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439001478652.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
It's not funny
It's depressing
>>
>>29579596
Why would that be a funny thought? You know that rape as an institution has kept people of your gender from equality for thousands of years? You should really consider your own self-interest, and that of your fellow women, before you go making jokes about being raped.

By the way, just because I am a man, and physically larger and stronger than you, does not mean I have any interest in "overpowering" you, let alone forcing myself on you. Frankly, it's pretty insulting that you think that of me. You're projecting a lot of problematic stereotypes on both of us.

If you want to have sex with me, share your feelings and we can discuss it. I find you attractive, but I'm wary of getting into anything serious with you, after you dropped that rape talk a second ago. I don't think our mindsets would be all that compatible, at least not at this point. We're clearly in different places.
>>
>>29579626
Testing their man's will, if he was a true alpha he would be a criminal. Really makes you think.
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>29579827
cuck

Origato.
>>
>>29579596
>Heh, anon, you could kill me and fuck my tight dead corpse asshole and i could scream as the bullet enters my brain and nobody would hear my screams or the gunshot and you could rape my body in peace. Isnt that funny?
>>
>>29579596
>spend 20 years getting throat fucked and ravaged in the ass by bulls instead of just paying a hooker $100
>>
>>29579860
>have self control and regard for other people, get called a cuck and fedoralord
>be dominant and aggressive, get called creepy, weird and an asshole

Damned if you do, damned if you dont
>>
>>29579596
no you're fucking stupid
>>
>>29579596
sorry stacy, I don't fuck women with mental health issues.
>>
>>29579860
>wanting to just be friends/not being interested in being in a sexual relationship

>wow what a fucking cuck

he said, shitposting from his mothers basement,wondering why women never talk to him
>>
>>29579596
>implying I wouldn't rather pierce my eardrums than hear your scream and scream you annoying bitch
>>
>>29579596
no, you're a creep. I'm going home
>>
>>29579596
I don't want to stick my big pink in your baby shitter, because I don't touch crazy
>>
File: pp.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>29579596
>Well?

The ground is too wet, there's no wi-fi here, my allergies are acting up and I think I saw a bee earlier can we go rape you at my parents' house instead?
>>
>>29579596
Man that's creepy to think about. If someone said this shit I'd probably think it was some kind of trap because normal people don't say that shit. This is why I'm a virgin and I'm not on any kind of watchlist or database.
>>
When did it become cool to dress like a nine year old who suddenly grew to adult size?
>>
>>29579827
This is one of the most autistic thing I've ever read and I've read Sonichu fan fiction
>>
*screams at the top of my lungs*
Heh I guess so...
>>
>>29579596
I like her bat socks. Would rape/10
>>
Man, why do people reply to these threads?
>>
>>29581671
Why do people fuck your mother?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.