[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we must become gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: kettle.jpg (5 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
kettle.jpg
5 KB, 231x300
My fellow robots, if all the lonely anons here hooked we could become gay normalfags and live successful, happy lives together. Not only that but we would be able to actively shun women and their bullshit altogether while still receiving the same benefits of sex and affection which seems a good deal to me.

Thus, I have concluded that it is in our best interest to be as gay as possible. Pic some what related: it's a kettle. I believe the kettle is phallic object and represents the robots sexual liberation and freedom from the roastie menace.

Guys seriously, if we all start sucking dick and every man ignores women completely they can't ruin our lives any more. Think about it.
>>
>>29579356

OP for president 2016?
OP for president 2016.
>>
>>29579356
Poe's law, fully.

I can't tell if you're part of the raid or trolling by pretending to be.

Fuck you, anyway.
>>
This is what I find hard to understand about heterosexuals: when I ask them about their childhood sexual experiences almost all of them admit to doing gay shit with their friends and say that they liked it (after a few drinks, okay a lot of drinks) but then they don't want to take it any further because that's too gay bruh :^)

I think normalfags are so afraid of stepping out of line and what other people think of them that they confine themselves to being miserable. I mean, admitting to yourself that you would suck a qt boi off (or let them blow you) is still quite a big thing desu and I'm only just now considering guys as a sexual partner after talking to some cute anons and finding out they're actually nice people.

I'd be willing to bet that bisexuality is a lot more common in hetros and homophones than they would care to admit :^) Heaven forbid you do something sexual with the same sex and like it, you huge fucking faggots.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.