[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always see people on 4chan and other places lament that girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: shinji chair.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shinji chair.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>always see people on 4chan and other places lament that girls were interested in them, but they were just too shy

>tfw you've never even had a girl interested in you in the first place
>>
thats your fault
>>
>>29579332
You're right, it was my fault I was born as a manlet with a baby face.
>>
>>29579471

no, its your fault that you put out negative vibes
>>
>>29579528
I wasn't a negative person in high school. Women never hated me, just had no attraction towards me.
>>
File: trash.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>29579528
yea man
you've gotta put out those PoSiTiVe ViBeS
be urself lol ha ha

see you at the beach later dude, radical
>>
File: 1463443480841.jpg (194 KB, 890x1308) Image search: [Google]
1463443480841.jpg
194 KB, 890x1308
>>29579528
Just bee urself amirite?
Fuck off with your negative energy bullshit
>>
>>29579655

if you walk around looking sad or pissed off or have a an expression like a fat person sat on your face and farted then why would you expect anyone to give you attention?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466523390935.jpg (30 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466523390935.jpg
30 KB, 604x453
>>29579794
I don't expect people to give me attention at all. Whenever I walk around people hardly notice me. I've had a couple people say hi or ask what I was reading when I'd go out for walks though.
>>
>>29579471
>manlet
>baby face
Have you considered being a trap? You would get lots of attention only for being qt and feminine.
>>
>>29579318
Maybe they were but you autism is so severe you just never noticed?? Or on the off chance that nobody has noticed, it has something to do with you rather than to do with the fact that girls just don't understand you.

>>29579908
>Have you considered being a trap?

why does every thread have this comment holy shit faggots
>>
>>29580200
He's small and have a cute baby face. It's not like he will make it as a manly man anyways, so he could try to be a she instead.
>>
Anon make yourself noticeable no one gives a fuck if you walk by someone , you expect them to appease you because your so entitled srsly wtf
>>
The first one is infinitely worse because you know you fucked up everything
Hold me anons
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.