[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals have a love a love affair with Muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1449195315424.png (161 KB, 1547x1114) Image search: [Google]
1449195315424.png
161 KB, 1547x1114
Why do liberals have a love a love affair with Muslims?
>>
>>29578869
Why don't conservatives realise that Muslims are living the theocratic, patriarchal dream?
>>
>>29578869
They're not Christians AND they're brown. That's worth like a million not privilege points.
>>
>>29578869
Liberals love to pick a group to enslave for votes. First it was blacks, then it was gays, then it was illegals, next was trannies, and now its muslims. Make no mistake though if they are forced to be pick between their new favorite pet they will always backstab their old favorites.
>>
>>29578869
they fall for the guerrilla fighting the empire meme.
>>
>27% of french muslims support the islamic state
sheeeittt
>>
But most of those things are based, OP.

Women should know their place, insulting the religion of the nation is degeneracy, as is adultury, etc.
>>
>>29578869
Liberals believe that society should protect the rights of the individual and not single out and persecute any one group for the actions of a few.
>>
>>29578907
>>29578971
There we go. Original.
>>
>>29578869
why do conservatives have a love affair with Christians?
>>
>>29578922
>>29578911
Liberal secularism has the idea of assimilating through embracing, liberals obviously find the mainstream views of Muslims towards women and gays and the seperate on of church and state horrendous but they figure if they embrace and bring Muslims into their own they'll de-radicalise Muslims who will willingly adopt liberal secularism instead.
The irony of it all is that by being the "most tolerant" liberal secularists actually have the most supremacist view of their own culture; that mere exposure to liberal secularism will convert others.
>>
>>29578869
>Chart about Muslims
>No reference to Indonesia the largest Muslim nation in the world
kek
>>
File: 1465775626822.jpg (115 KB, 988x366) Image search: [Google]
1465775626822.jpg
115 KB, 988x366
>>29578869
>examples are beliefs and ideas
I disagree with muslim ideals but they are free to believe in and "support" whatever they want.
I'm not a liberal but freedom of thought should never be infringed upon no matter how disgusting.
Until they actually start acting on the beliefs that is..
>>
>>29578971
Based as well imo. I was always kind of surprised about robots not wanting to convert.
>>
>>29579055
Conservatives only approve of change that they deem necessary. In the West, they are typically already Christian and see it as something worth keeping.
>>
>>29579935
yeah they are free to
the chart does not imply they should not be

>>29579018
>calling people out on their bullshit
>persecution
>>
Imagine there are some enemy soldiers or something trying to kill five innocent people, you know for sure they're going to kill them, but all you have is explosive material and the space is too enclosed for you to escape the blast. In that situation, is suicide bombing justified?
>>
>>29578869
Damn Muslims wives seem like a good thing for robots.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.