[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /r9k/ who drive Normiecoups and Normiesedans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 23.jpg (102 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
102 KB, 540x960
>there are people on /r9k/ who drive Normiecoups and Normiesedans and NormieSUVs
>there are so-called autists and frogposters who don't drive Robocycles

Why don't you drive a motorbike, /r9k/? You get to piss off Normie drivers, elevate your risk of dying young (and in a way that'll appear accidental), and save on gas.

Pic related - it's my Robocycle.
>>
I can't afford the lessons or the license.
>>
>>29578860
Because a regular bike is even cheaper and I never go far from home.
>>
>>29579100
>>29579100

Where do you live?

MSF course here in Michigan was $25.
>>
>>29578860
>robot
>driving anything

Real robots do not know how to drive.
>>
>>29578860
I fell today and scratched my finger a bit
I am a music fag so breaking a finger would be a huge hassle for me
Fuck bikes
>>
File: 1.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
cus muh v8 and i'm not into motorcycles. who cares about gas mileage.

i don't actually have a vehicle because i am neet, though. but if i did that's what i'd be saying, i mean i'm saying now but i'd be saying then too.
>>
>>29578860

Because they are completely impractical from virtually every angle.

>more expensive to repair than a car
>unless you are on a scooter your gas millage isn't much better than a small car
>can't transport stuff or people for shit
>uncomfortable unless it's the perfect tempeture out and weather conditions out
>other motorists hate you and will be shitty towards you all the time
>insurance is outrageous
>a regular ass bicycle saves way more on gas and as long as you aren't going more than 4 or 5 miles is just as easy and efficient

Bikes are dog shit. Comparing it to cars is like comparing a fucking unicycle to regular bicycles. It's fucking dumb, impractical, makes you look like a faggot, but the person using it thinks it makes them cool.
>>
>>29580372
>unless you are on a scooter your gas millage isn't much better than a small car
The bike in OP's pic gets 80 MPG you fucking nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 600x400
>>29578860

>He doesn't drive a CBR600RR

Dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 1440x900
Fantastic taste desu. Coming from a mopedfag
>>
>>29578860
Hello fellow Detroit bro. Where the hell do they sell einfields here?

Also just got my CY endorsement was thinking of buying a used klr 650 and painting it tan but my dad's quilting me into not riding which is kinda dumb
>>
>>29581253
Guilting*
>>
>Royal Enfield

Indian motorcycles are trash, OP.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/royal-enfield-highly-dagerousrisky-and-unreliable-bike-on-road-c1073149
>>
File: ss+(2016).png (839 KB, 891x404) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016).png
839 KB, 891x404
>not owning a lesbian wagon
it has so much room for me and all my friends I dont have
It also costs me 187 a month before repairs/gas and I barely drive it
(driving is over rated desu senpai)
>>
File: tu250x.png (705 KB, 945x430) Image search: [Google]
tu250x.png
705 KB, 945x430
>>29581179

If you want a lawn ornament, yeah.

For actual transportation it would be hard to do worse.

Indian-made motorcycles barely even work. They will be constantly in the shop (or you can do all the work yourself, thereby voiding your warranty you paid for when you bought the bike and spending your own money to fix something you already put a lot of money into when you bought it).

They are poorly constructed toys/ornaments.

Great if you have a lot of money and spare time and enjoy fixing broken things.

If on the other hand you prefer riding to wrenching and actually want more time on the bike than squatting next to it, and living some semblance of a normal life, you'd do a lot better with a Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, or Kawasaki. Bikes made to be vehicles, not toys.

Maybe some guys will get lucky and get the rare egg individual Indian-made bike that somehow isn't a complete piece of shit but in general they are trash.

Some people like trash though, and really do love fixing broken things. So if you want to spend a lot of time fixing a broken bike and find defects "charming", then yeah, go ahead and buy a bike from India.
>>
>>29579167
>MSF course here in Michigan was $25.
Fuck you. 1200 Euro and that is considered cheap here.
>>
The way op worded this whole thing makes me want to vomit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.