[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people consistently fall for this shit, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1465160021672.jpg (123 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
1465160021672.jpg
123 KB, 510x510
How do people consistently fall for this shit, /r9k/?
>>
I don't get it
Why are they all screws? Is it because they're screwed up?

Imagine living in a universe like that l o l
>>
>>29578700
Because without a screwdriver we just end up screwing each other.
>>
>>29578700
many of us are too stupid to understand this image explain op
>>
>>29578765

The crowd is made up of screws, but the politician isn't. The podium is blocking the threading, so the crowd can't see what he really is. I have no idea what it's supposed to be, a carriage bolt maybe?
>>
>>29578941
it's saying our politicians only appear to be human beings but might be reptiles for all we know
>>
>>29578941
>>29578765
>>29578819
All the people are screws. The guy at the podium looks like a screw, but behind it he's a screwdriver.
>>
>>29578700
Really makes you sort of want to think
>>
>>29578765
He says he's just like all of us but he's the one who really screws us.
>>
>>29578941
the politican screw is actually a nail in disguise. he just has the right face and charisma but hes a liar
>>
>>29578700

Damn... really makes you think.

That's it I'm a #ClintonMissile
>>
>>29578700
Art majors beat off to this
>>
>>29578700
wtf im a #cruzmissle now
>>
you would need another screwdriver to use that stupid novelty screwdriver.
>>
>>29578700
it's because people/nails don't have xray vision so they can't see through the podium
>>
>>29579038
isn't that a screw driver? not a nail.
>>
>>29578700
see>>29578941
that why, people are retards.
>>
>>29578700
is anyone else too old for art/poetry?

i like how it looks/sounds or whatever but i don't think anyone can really be origonimo with the "meaning" of their shit. it's only good when someone is just having fun and is skilled, but like 200% of what's out there is either random bullshit by hobbyists or somebody's job. i feel like real creative types are all engineers/architects or something.
>>
>>29578700
is this some sort of psycho-sexual thing with leftists wanting to be raped?
>>
>>29579370
>doesn't understand sarcasm and sardonic obfuscation
You may not be a retard, but your failings will hinder many cultural and social points that most others get to enjoy.
>>
>>29579334
The podium is a metaphor for the politician's public facade. They see him standing up there, proclaiming to all that, "I'm a screw, just like you!" The reality is that he is not actually one of the screws, but rather the one driving them into the ground. They all shout and cheer and none of them peer behind the podium.
>>
>>29578700
what I see is that there are flathead screws attending a rally for a flathead screw screwdriver, a leader for their people

OP is suggesting that flatheads should mix with phillips and robertsons, denying their own heritage. fuck OP, he just hates flatheads and wants to see them bred to extinction.
>>
The only answer is because people don't read history
>>
>>29578976
It's a screwdriver
>>
>>29579438
also the picture looks like it is supposed to be in the south side of chicago so there is a commentary on redlining and a militarized police force/the war on drugs if you didn't notice
>>
>>29579440
Why don't they? Even in its sanitized state, it's still useful, and it's still not verboten like most contemporary topics are.
>>
>>29579404
Yes, it is exactly what you just described
>>
>>29579382
the "meaning" is dumb and isn't really the point of good art.

you're not too old for art, you're just disillusioned with what you were taught art was

engineering and architecture is art too, just not "pure" art because it has purpose. the purity of art is a matter only of use to philosophers, however
>>
>>29579510
>the "meaning" is dumb and isn't really the point of good art.
Yes, it is. What is the "point" if not meaning?
>>
Ooh hillaries lies. You wont get screwed if you vote for #TedCruz
>>
File: hammer-and-screw.jpg (85 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
hammer-and-screw.jpg
85 KB, 640x424
>>29579604
>You wont get screwed if you vote for #TedCruz
>>
File: pointedargument.png (1 MB, 510x1242) Image search: [Google]
pointedargument.png
1 MB, 510x1242
Pretty funny, made a slightly more relevant version for modern times.
>>
>>29579439
>shitty flatheads that can only be screwed with one specific driver and slip much more
>better than phillips
There's a reason the second is more prominent
>>
>>29579702
kekked

NOT ALL SCREWS!!!!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.