[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have no friends >go to /soc/ >fucking normies everywhere,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: key cleaner.jpg (206 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
key cleaner.jpg
206 KB, 768x1024
>have no friends
>go to /soc/
>fucking normies everywhere, every single thread revolves around sex

What is even the fucking point, where the fuck is a friendless anon supposed to go to make friends
>>
Honestly, no one here likes to admit it, but in order to make friends relatively easily you have to become a normie. Be one of them. You won't find real friends but you will find people to keep you company.
>>
>>29578609
so i have to befriend people i hate?
>>
>>29578663
Not necessarily. Find people that give you entertainment. Doesn't have to be people you hate. But you will find people you hate along the way.
>>
do you have steam lonely anon? or email or something
>>
>>29578532

I desperately hope that /soc/ picture posters are far more attractive than average.
>>
I don't want friends anymore I just want a bf and whenever I want to talk about something with anyone else like say for example if I want many people's input I'll go to an Internet forum

I'm Lonely but people are fucking evil and not worth the effort

Also I have a good family for social support
>>
File: 1463733302762.png (91 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1463733302762.png
91 KB, 240x255
>>29578532
I feel you, at some point the validation from posting in /soc/ threads fades and you realize that no matter how many people rate you you're still just as lonely and friendless as ever.
>>
>>29578663
>so i have to befriend people i hate?
you hate ppl cause they treat you like shit, cause you have no value.

Increase your value -> ppl treat you nice -> you befriend them cause u like em -> profit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.