[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people say florida is shit? There is nothing wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160527-083615.jpg (784 KB, 1422x1639) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527-083615.jpg
784 KB, 1422x1639
Why do people say florida is shit?

There is nothing wrong with florida.
And there's no reason to worry about gators. Gators are like big lazy babies.
You can walk right up to a gator and pet them and we don't even care. There's a reason why birds stand right on gators. What are you more chicken then a bird? Ha!

There's litteretly no reason to worry.
>>
>>29578503
its 2 hot
>>
>>29578530
You just got to get use to it
I like to go into the freashwater lakes and float with my head poking out the top of the waters surface. Lots of tastey fish you can bite and eat. I go there so often i've made it my territory.
>>
>>29578678
lived here my whole life and no one swims in lakes ur gonna fucking die
>>
I like Florida. My parents have a place down there and we go a lot, but I don't think I could live down there.
>>
it's ok i guess. heat doesn't bother me as much as it used to and i couldn't think of a better state that i'd like to live in.
>>
Florida is fucking shit I hate it here
>>
>>29578503
I think I'm the only one to get the joke so far OP
>>
>>29578904
pls explain the joke i don't get it
>>
>>29578944
OP is an alligator, the 'we' isnt a typo, its like one of those /v/ style Mozart / wasp / spider / dolphin memes.
>>
i'm 407 robot
>>
>>29579003
i didn't even notice that

but really gators aren't too big of an issue as long as you don't fuck with them or something. if they're in a populated area animal control will come out in no times if you call it in.
>>
>>29578503
>Why do people say florida is shit?

it's too fucking hot
it's filled with brown people
it's filled with old white people
there's nothing to do there
i'd rather do nothing in my home province than spend thousands and move to florida and do nothing there
>>
File: 1411139672314.jpg (65 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1411139672314.jpg
65 KB, 350x350
>yfw you realize alligators have not changed evolutionarily in millions of years
>this means their survival and procreation is now purely based on luck rather than genetics and that they are perfectly fit for their environment
>>
>>29579094
>there's nothing to do there
what do you mean by this
>>
>>29578785

The University of Florida (you know, the GATORS) owns a lake that they let students swim around in. There are definitely alligators in that lake. Rednecks swim in lakes, springs and rivers all the time.
>>
>>29579094
not if u live in miami pretty nice here but if u dont speak spanish u wont like it
>>
>>29579150

It means he's lame and can't think of anything fun to do in a state that has Miami (admittedly overrated), 5 major universities, beaches, springs, coral reefs and a part of the ocean known for having huge game fish.
>>
>>29579003
What? Thats ridiculous! There is no way I could be an alligator. Definitely not a filthy crockadile. Like serriously don't ever compare crockadiles with gators. Gators are nice gentile creatures while Crocks are vicious stealing violent light green shits. THEY are nothing alike a gator.

Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>you can walk right up to a gator and pet them and we don't even care
>and pet them and we don't even care
>and we don't even care
>we

See that's why, you fucking literal gator. You're only trying to lure more people into your feeding hole so you and your gator friends can have more meat.
>>
Nice try, FL Dept. of tourism
>>
File: 3a65bca93.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
3a65bca93.png
73 KB, 454x453
>a trillion degrees and humid
>best known for the less fun Disney theme park
>rednecks and retarded baby boomers everywhere
>literally giant fucking man-eating reptiles running loose
>>
Florida is a weird fucking state. One minute you feel like you're in the deep south, next minute you're in san juan puerto rico, 1 hour down the road you're in cuba without castro, then in another spot you're a slice of NY or Connecticut dropped off next to the beach. You gotta be a savage to survive down here that's for sure.
>>
>>29580503
What? No way!

All Im saying is that Gators aren't the people you hear them out to be. I LOVE FLORIDA AND ALL OF ITS PEOPLE! There's great freshwater ponds and lakes you can cool off in, lay back and fall asleep by.

There's really no reason to worry. If you come to the right places where our residents hang out you can join us for a free meal! Cus floridas just homely like that. Real nice people. Real nice.
>>
OP, I will gladly send you a supply of bulldogs to eat, no one here will miss them.

t. Georgia
>>
>>29578503

people say florida is shit because of the baseheads and pill junkies

Nobody gives a fuck about your little state mascot, the alligator
>>
>>29580658
Can confirm it changes a lot I live there.

Is it really that weird, I never thought of it like that really.

The idea of being savage down here to live sounds pretty cool so it make me feel good. But like are the changes really that diverse it fucks with your head?
>>
>>29580579
>>best known for the less fun Disney theme park

Disney World >>>> Disney Land bro
>>
File: 1437726707550.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437726707550.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>29578503
>Why do people say florida is shit?

As someone who has lived in south florida for 21 years, I'll fucking tell you.

>it's hot
>I'm used to the heat but getting sweaty after walking the dog, going to the store or checking your mail is bullshit
>no real weather variance
>mosquitos everywhere
>did I forget to mention it's hot?
>traffic is fucking bad
>too many spics with shitty unprofessional buisinesses everywhere ran by said spics
>tourist trap so everything is ramped up in price like a motherfucker
>no mountains, it's all a fucking swamp
>snowbird shitters come down here when it gets cold and fuck up traffic
>90% of land is either federally or publically owned so no fun or camping
>completely shit shooting spots because of that and also it's crowded as fuck
>shooting ranges suck massive cock
>it's hot

To all the white people who live in North Dakota or New Jersey or whatever: Miami is a nice place to visit for ~4 days but living here is godawful. Live somewhere cool like Georgia or South Carolina.

The only good things that have came out from this hellhole is Publix and Angie Varona's tits.
>>
>>29581703
Its only hot to you cus your white

>t.floridian
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.