[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a job when I am homless? My mom is a diagnosed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 709x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 709x641
How do I find a job when I am homless?

My mom is a diagnosed paychopath, I left and abusive home and am now residing in my car just trying tomsurvive.

How do I make money online? Or even getting a job with no adress? Is there a way to find a place to shower (not gymn) ? And do clothes and shit?

I am really trying very hard to exist here, I bought a cheap stove and I use a water camping filter and sleep in the back of my car at the beach (CA). Right now its warm but im gona freeze in thw winter.

Is there any guides on this or how do to it? Is there any robotly advice for a 25yo virgin abused man? Is there anyway to afford theapy or get insurance to pay it all if i find work?

>Pic related
>>
>>29578282
Start by learning how to spell words correctly.
>>
>>29578442
Why do I even come to 4chan anymore for anything when this is the typical response in this normie infested fuckhole.
>>
File: grayscaleimage.jpg (258 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
grayscaleimage.jpg
258 KB, 1440x900
Making money online is for someone already established financially. You'll need access to a computer for more than 8 hours a day to run an online business

I was going to type more out but I'm so tired right now. Good luck anon.
>>
>>29578282
Get a po box. The beaches in California have showers, so you might need soap.
>>
>>29578472
>can't handle the bantz
Kek, what a loser
>>
Where are you in CA?
>>
>>29578282
>paychopath
Is that chronic gold-digging or something?
>>
>>29578282
Glad you got away from that nutjob, bro.
Try and get simple work at a construction yard or something, or find a DUDE WEED LMAO type shop where they sell bongs n shit, those guys would probably be willing to help a guy out seeing as they're all about free love mane.
>>
>>29578282
>35 year old virgin abused man
Ranking pretty high in the pathetic scale there my friend.
Without a residence and a line phone you won't get a job. Try with any family members or friends who are willing to put ina piece of paper that you live there so you can lamd a job
>>
>>29578472
>Normie
No, I'm a pathetic robot but my family is upper middle class so I'm left alone to be myself in my own place
>>
>>29578282
>double negatives
>that spelling
Yes I can see why you're 25 and don't have a job.
Honestly, just make up a fucking address. No one checks that shit. All you need is a cell that people can call you on that has wifi for submitting online applications and resumes. Don't try to get an online job. Get a real job as a stock boy or dishwasher or greenhouse worker or some kind of laborer. Even a shitty minimum wage job can get you a shitty apartment. Also spell check your fucking resume, Jesus Christ.
>>
shelters should have programs to get homeless employed

check career center too
>>
>>29578282
why not just die? just accept the inevitable and let him come sooner than later.
>>
work at some service job

making money online is possible but you would need skills like programming or illustration

there are other ways like ad revenue, reselling, etc but you would have to start downloading books and study what it is you wanna study

most likely you can get some form of welfare you just have to apply
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.