[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a fembot with a heavy sexual history if she could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Mother-Earth-Gaia.jpg (65 KB, 720x563) Image search: [Google]
Mother-Earth-Gaia.jpg
65 KB, 720x563
Would you date a fembot with a heavy sexual history if she could be the primary financial provider?
>>
i don't care about either of those things when it comes to dating
>>
She may have a long past, but will she be loyal to me when we get together? And will she be willing to have kids?

Yes to those, and I'd not mind her past.
>>
File: reeee.gif (141 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
reeee.gif
141 KB, 300x420
>>29578043
No how fucking shallow do you think I am fuck

I don't care about money I care about emotional and psychological compatibility
>>
>>29578043
If she's paying than yeah. I'm a whore, phamily.
>>
>>29578043
how many people 3-4 or 10-20
I'd be fine with 3-4 if she's a real qt3.14 but 10-20 no thanks I'll pass
>>
>>29578043
Sure, why not. I get to live the cushy life of a male housewife and fuckslave while some slut pays for my food and shelter.
>>
File: stu cry.jpg (11 KB, 173x173) Image search: [Google]
stu cry.jpg
11 KB, 173x173
Yeah, I definitely would. I'd be a fembot's slave if she gave me enough food, water, and a bed to sleep in. I'd do all sorts of humiliating things if she wanted. I'm really poor and I'm always afraid that I'm going to be homeless. I'd do anything to get rid of all this stress. It doesn't matter if she's ugly or spergy or fat or anything like that. I wouldn't mind being used as a sex toy whenever she pleased, just as long as I was eating properly and I had a stable living situation.

I don't know how much of a chance I have of getting into a living arrangement like this. I lived with a fembot for a few weeks, doing all the housework and taking care of her dog for free room and board. So I have more experience than most other house slaves on the market. Most girls have told me I'm very attractive. I have a pretty big dick. I can play lots of songs on my acoustic. I can do whatever yardwork, chores, home repair, etc., I'm able to. I think I'm a pretty hard worker.

I don't know, what do women want in a house slave?
>>
>>29578043
>if she could be the primary financial provider?
This is really the only way I would go for a girl with a heavy sexual history. If she is going to cuck me though then I would say no. I will never be able to make a lot of money because I make less than 36k in my mid 20s. If they want me to be a house husband I will accept the role and fix/clean/cook anything.
>>
I was in a relationship like that.. it was hell
>21 when we started dating and she was 29
>she didn't get pretty until college and fucked a lot of dudes because she didn't know how to handle the attention
>i never asked exactly how many, I probably would have puked if she told me
>but she was nice and naive and just wanted someone to care about her
>so everything was alright but then I left my pointless retail job because I was getting absolutely nowhere and spent my savings way too fast
>only had enough money to be able to eat one meal every two or three days
>didn't tell her everything because of pride
>slowly worked it so she was paying for most of my shit
>nothing too crazy, but like maccaroni and cheese and tuna and stuff
>we would just stay in and watch netflix or do free shit like go hike
>she lost respect for me as I wasn't able to provide but I'm above average in bed and funny so she stuck around
>things got worse and worse
>she started throwing it in my face
>I threw it in her face that she was 30 with 2 cats and a need to relive try to relive her youth through me
>it ended
4/10 situation, would not do again
Men should provide, women should take care of everything else
>>
>>29578043
No
Unless I really needed it bit then it would be a fake relationship and i would just use her for monet
>>
>>29578796
Kek no way. No matter how ugly a girl is they all hate paying and working. Your best bet is living in the streets and panhandling and if you are as attractive as you say you get in clubs and pick up women, you go to her place, fuck her, raid her fridge and ha e a place to sleep for the night
>>
maybe, but if she has a history of cheating or abuse, absolutely not
>>
>>29579749
That's exactly how most trans and a lot of women live their lives
>Men should provide
Kek, no. Wathever money you spend feeding her and her ego is money you lose forever. If you are planning on living together never buy, always rent and don't get a good paying job.
Hell don't even buy a big TV or anything fancy and keep your money in your mother's bank account
>>
>>29578043
Depends. Is she the primary financial provider because she's a successful prostitute?
>>
>>29578043
hell she could cuck me if she'll enable my neet lifestyle
>>
>>29580064
Like I've said, I've been a girl's live-in servant/slave before. I've just gotta find a new one somewhere, and on a longer term basis.
>>
File: Ebola-Chan-0031337543070.jpg (107 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Ebola-Chan-0031337543070.jpg
107 KB, 620x620
>>29578043
>fembot
Nice bait anon. Nice. HOWEVER...
>>
>>29578043
I could pretend to like someone in exchange for neetbux, sure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.