[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k, i need your help. A friend of mine hid something in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: john kills.jpg (62 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
john kills.jpg
62 KB, 1280x800
r9k, i need your help. A friend of mine hid something in the woods that police want. He said he will show me it if he blindfolds me. I need to track the gps on my phone using android so i can show the cops and get reward. Any recommendations how? Cell phone location will be spoty. I can't use phone too much. I will post pics if I can
>>
You either don't fucking rat out your friend for trusting you or don't fucking do it like a faggot.
>>
>>29578002
Well you're a fucking snitch but whatever your friend did he probably deserves the imprisonment so:

Use mapmywalk to record your GPS location. Make sure your phone is on silent so you don't get caught. As an extra measure, cut off the end of an old pair of earbuds and stick the stub into the aux jack. This will make your phone think you have headphones in and it won't play any sound off the speakers.
>>
he's probably luring you out there to kill you.
>>
he's going to bring you out there to bury you alive

don't do it you stupid fuck
>>
>>29578053
what if its cp?
>>
>>29578002
you trying to die, op?

even if he isn't planning to kill you, you don't want to get involved in some criminal shit with someone too dumb to keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>29578053
>>29578117
Chads follow social rules like no snitching. R9k does what makes sense m8

>>29578124
>>29578210
>>29578144
I hope so

I know the guy pretty well and the crime is cold and years old in theory.
>>
>>29578002
I reccomend you vote for #TedCruz
>>
>>29578573
Just in case he reads this board, pls don't bump it
>>
>>29578002
I hope your "friend" murders you for squealing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.