[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at work >getting my register counted twice since dumbass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467002824328.jpg (68 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1467002824328.jpg
68 KB, 400x267
>be at work
>getting my register counted twice since dumbass customers wanted to abandon their change I'm 20 dollars over
>looking around and see Chad customer I encountered several months ago 3 times
>he remembers me Wtf
>he sees me and smiles
>haha wtf it can't be me
>keep staring
>smiles and does this small wave until he's next on line
What the fuck is his problem? He wasn't looking at me right? Was he making fun of me? I only said a bunch of corny jokes to him and his friend once.

Was Stacy behind me? Why do people do this. Why can't I be left alone why must I be reminded of fleeting moments of acknowledgement that does not grow into friendship?

I hope he rots in hell
>>
I lived right next to and hung out with chads for the past 6 months
They showed me a lot of respect and invited me to a couple of their after party hang outs This board has no idea who Chad actually is
They have gotten ahead and where they are for being outgoing and interesting
They are not dumb neanderthals that club chicks over the head to sleep with them
You could have easily said "hey man where's the party at tonight!?" halfway sarcastically and I'm sure he would have told you
>>
>>29577930
Is that a leyendecker?
>>
>>29577930
>he thinks normies being happy around him are a reason to be happy himself
KNOW THY PLACE ROBOT!!!
>>
>someone likes me and was friendly to me because I'm funny
>he's the asshole
>>
Chad isn't a bad guy, they're usually good friends to have. The problem with Chad friends is that they're much more attractive so if you get around girls he draws every bit of the attention like a magnet. And if you do manage to start seeing a girl do not let her meet Chad. I had that happen and she later tried to cheat on me with Chad friend. Luckily he liked me too much to go with it and notified me immediately and showed me the proof with her texts and pictures she sent so I could drop her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.