[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /noplan/ here? >18 years old >no friends >no job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1458596463843.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
1458596463843.png
80 KB, 529x327
who /noplan/ here?
>18 years old
>no friends
>no job
>just realized going to college is pretty much out for me
>18 years into my life and have accomplished nothing
thinking about ending it desu
>>
>>29577801
May as well go out with a bang, shoot up a mosque or something
>>
>>29577801
get a job, any job.
try to make friends with your new coworkers
start going out with them
maybe you meet a nice girl
maybe you feel happy.
You are 18 and havent tried shit yet and you give up that easily? Go out and try bro, if you fail, preferably more than once, start thinking about suicide.
>>
>>29578021
**then start thinking about suicide.
>>
>>29577801
21 /noplan/ here. Right now I'm working at a craigslist tier kinda job for $7.75/hour.

Like the other anon said, get a job and make friends with the qt's there. Last job there was a 28 year old qt mom that was nice to me so it felt good. With the money you save, buy things that will bring you happiness, like guns.
>>
File: skelessmile.png (127 KB, 606x544) Image search: [Google]
skelessmile.png
127 KB, 606x544
>>29577801
same boat, desu
but no family to boot
aside from gramps
>>
>denied from college
>only gf i ever had was using me for attention
>haven't seen anyone outside of school since junior high
>no friends
>parents think i'm a failure
>last time i had a friend, they outright told me "i don't like you" and never talked to me again
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.