[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah shit, there is something wrong with my upper inner leg. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: upper leg.jpg (88 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
upper leg.jpg
88 KB, 800x532
Ah shit, there is something wrong with my upper inner leg.

It looks kinda like pic related, its swolen, red and towardt he fold between upper leg and pelvis almost a bit blue gray.

At first I thought it was just an mosquito bite or because of the sweat because it was just a bit redish and itchy, but now it feels more like a bruise.

No sports injury because I have been sitting most of the day recently, that might be the cause.
>>
>not a fat juicy cock
fuck off
>>
>>29577784

Oh, I almost forgot /r9k/ is trap sissy central now.
>>
Lipoma?
>>
why did you blur it out, idiot? or is it a fake picture?
>>
>>29577883

I photoshoped it to make it look more like mine. Its no my leg.
>>
>>29577751
Does no one go to advice with this shit anymore? Did they join int and lgbt or something?
>>
>>29577751
go see a fucking doctor jesus christ
>>
>>29577924

>leaving your house
>>
File: jock fungus.jpg (981 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
jock fungus.jpg
981 KB, 2560x1440
who here /jock fungus/???
>>
>>29577784
Literally this post right here.

Be more like >>29578991
>>
>>29577751
Staph infection
>>
>>29577751
I have a small version of that between my leg and right testicle and it smells like shit and burns like fire.

No other symptoms other than stomach burns and getting nauseous after drinking soda.
>>
File: aesgrhdesewqrerg.png (104 KB, 243x229) Image search: [Google]
aesgrhdesewqrerg.png
104 KB, 243x229
>>29577751
Fungus. Go to dermatologist, get prescribed anti fungal cream.
>>
What you have is a boil coming up. I have hidradenitis suppurativa so I'm familiar with these early symptoms. It will not be pleasant, it's going to hurt. You should go to a doctor and get some antibiotics for the infection. They're most often caused by staph. Usually they will open up and drain on their own but if it becomes very swollen and painful with no soft thin head forming you will need to go have it lanced. Especially if you get fevers above 102 fahrenheit. Don't squeeze it ever, it's easily possible for the pocket of pus to burst inside and put you into septic shock. These things need to open outward either on their own or be cut into by a doctor who knows how to avoid the outer walls of the pocket so it doesn't drain on the inside.
>>
>>29577751

Nice photoshop blur tool, OP

was it worth it? did you get the (you)s you were after?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.