[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn start a cult and gradually strip all of your followers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1c1.jpg (226 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1c1.jpg
226 KB, 832x690
>ywn start a cult and gradually strip all of your followers of their money
>>
>>29577686
>anita sarkeesian
>>
>>29577710
Nah, I'm talking an all out religion with stupid rituals, silly hats, promises of some super terrible eternal hell, castrations, ya'know? The works. Think Marshall Applewhite.
>>
>>29577686
>tfw more of a cultist than a cult leader
bad feefees

I'm just waiting to be swooped up by someone with a good fairytale and a lot of charisma
>>
File: 1466755648061.jpg (44 KB, 222x305) Image search: [Google]
1466755648061.jpg
44 KB, 222x305
>>29577806
Anon, do you have a moment to learn about...me?
Your lord and savior?
>>
>>29577857
You're doing it wrong
You're not anyone's lord and savior, you're supposed to pretend to be an emissary for the lord and savior
Nobody who joins a cult wants to believe in a human, they're tired of humans. That's why they turn to this mumbo-jumbo. You need to represent something greater (but fictional).
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 773x591) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 773x591
>>29577686
>ywn start a cult and fuck the wives and 12 year old daughters of your followers
>>
>bernie sandlers
>>
>>29578823
>meme-lording this hard
>>
>>29577799
Have you looked into Aum Shinrikyo? Very interesting and fantastical cult. Good reads.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.