[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be 15 and aimlessly ride bikes around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1382165850920.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1382165850920.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>tfw you will never be 15 and aimlessly ride bikes around the suburbs getting high and adventuring with your few close friends again
>tfw coming back to one of our houses and playing guitar hero and halo 3 for hours on end
>watching classic youtube like Baloonshop
>having a pool party in the summer and getting drunk for the first time when friends parents are away
>>
>>29577564
>getting drunk for the first time when friends parents are away

Wait this really happens to people when they are teenagers?

I thought it was just a meme from movies.

I got drunk for the first time at University, and even then it was only a little drunk on beer. Going full vodka is scary, some people always end up dead after having too much and passing out and choking on there vomit.
>>
>>29577564
Found the sheltered suburban faggot.
>tfw you will never be 15 nervous as hell about to do your first stick up in the parking lot again
>>
>your gf will never be 14 again
>>
>>29577641
>Found the sheltered suburban faggot.

That's the point. I'm speaking of a time before I knew the harsh realities of life and everything seemed good.
>>
>>29577626
>Wait this really happens to people when they are teenagers?
Only normie teenagers
>>
>>29577729
OP here. I'm a 22 year old NEET virgin now
>>
>>29577680
At least be happy you had those memories. Some people had to grow the fuck up early or else they would get walked all over.
>>
>>29577626
as long as you're with people you wont die from choking.

Getting smashed is fun, blacking out isnt.
>>
File: 1459839826797.png (71 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1459839826797.png
71 KB, 400x388
>>29577564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl36e9HPC3o
>>
>>29577626
I fucked my shit up permanently on alcohol by the time I was 19
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.