[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys really want a GF? How many women have you spoken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Chl6knBWsAA7T0U.jpg (154 KB, 1024x1279) Image search: [Google]
Chl6knBWsAA7T0U.jpg
154 KB, 1024x1279
Do you guys really want a GF?

How many women have you spoken to in the last two months? you don't really think you'll get a gf without speaking to women, do you?
>>
i can dream lad
>>
File: People.png (80 KB, 642x1044) Image search: [Google]
People.png
80 KB, 642x1044
Nah.

I just want to be kind to someone who cares about me and help that person realize his or her dreams. In this case it's a her, my ex, who came back in my life. I loved having sex with her, going on dates, and so on. We still go on dates and she's become increasingly touchy. But this time I'm not so concerned with sex or returning her "I love yous." I'm realizing that it's important to try to see the world from her perspective and, even when we have slight disagreements, communicate in a way that helps her grow. That's the end goal, not a relationship. No one has any legitimate need in having ownership over another person's heart. I'm trying to demonstrate a different kind of love.
>>
>>29577543
Not really. I just kind of hate that everyone else has one.
>>
>>29578293
you could join that group if you made an effort
>>
>>29578293
This really

All my attempts at romance have made me more miserable than happy, I'm not really motivated by sex and I don't get lonely easily. But I can't help but shake the feeling I'm missing out on something huge. I mean without a doubt 95% of people would say that I am
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.