[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we make it, robots? This is a very serious question. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1465739031405.jpg (47 KB, 538x601) Image search: [Google]
1465739031405.jpg
47 KB, 538x601
Can we make it, robots?
This is a very serious question. This is not about whether we will make it, find a woman to love, have kids, and so on, but it's about CAN we make it if we try?

I know, I know, muh genetics, muh height, muh face, muh dick, and so on, but let's say a guy works out, gets a perfect body, and works hard to become very financially successful.

Is it then possible for us to find a woman of our dreams and start a family?

Assuming we work hard enough, is it feasible?

I personally think it is. Even with an ugly face, working out could make you much more attractive, especially if you also are financially secure. I think it's possible for everyone (spare the heavily, heavily deformed or debilitated).

What is your take on this?
>>
I'm never going to make it because I don't want to make it. Fuck it, man. Who the fuck wants any of that shit anyway.
>>
>>29577551
>Who the fuck wants any of that shit anyway.
>Who the fuck wants a wife and kids anyway.
I do
>>
>>29577495
>gets a perfect body

What part of "muh genetics" do you not understand?

Most women don't even care about muscles, it's literally shit like height, and bone structure and voice. They know when you're desirable and when you're not. They're merciless.
>>
>>29577495
I'm trying but I don't think I'll ever make up for it. I'd have to be better...
>>
File: 1405493521873.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1405493521873.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>>29577495
that whole bargain you came up with implies that a family can come solely through merit.

it doesn't work that way in reality.

druggies find a woman to love and have kids, and they hardly do any work whatsoever and and financially in the hole

the only 100% thing i can guarantee you is that if you work hard enough and long enough, you will become very financially successful. but no one can promise you love. of course, love is the reason why we work to be financially successful, or rather, logically it should be, so working hard to ATTAIN love is illogical.
>>
>>29577595
True, but there are plenty of men who are by NO means close to perfect in height, bone structure, or voice who get married and have kids anyways, I know three personally right off the top of my head. So it's still possible if you don't have those things, and in theory if we were to work hard and become successful/ripped, we would have very very good odds.
>>29577602
You can do it anon, don't give up.
>>29577608
You are right, but I'm speaking about an ideal/non-accidental/proper family with a good decent woman.
>>
>>29577495
Yes, everyone can make it. Modern day society is such that if you put your mind to it, you can find happiness. I mean becoming a billionaire basically makes you a God in today's society and that's technically possible.

A lot of people are going to try and reinforce this twisted world view where fate is conspiring against them and they are doomed because of a whole bunch of bullshit reasons. That's a coping mechanism to make them feel better about their decision to give in to their fears and stay in their comfortable rut of misery that they know so well. Robots don't want the responsibility for their lives to be their own, but nonetheless, it is theirs and theirs alone.

We're not children anymore so there are no excuses. Life is not fair, but you can't just throw in the towel and go play xbox. The Jews are literally enslaving you with entertainment media and giving you the option to forego living real life, but that's not really an option at all.

We're all going to make it. It will just take some time. I think this is a normal part of growing up.
>>
>>29577824
Kind of my thoughts, too, and I've always felt we have responsibility for our actions as well, and responsibility for our failures, which is why I work so hard to make myself more valuable.

So many people on here will spout "JUST WORLD FALLACY!!!", which I agree, the world is not fair. But our society is set up in a way where if you do work hard enough in school, work hard enough at the things you want to do, you can create get a good job doing something you like, and use your free time to do things you enjoy including working out to look better to attract a more ideal mate.

I think we can all make it, too.
>>
if you try hard enough I guess you can

I don't care to try so enjoy the other side anon
>>
>>29577495
"starting a family" is a nice way of saying "flagrantly imposing life". As a robot, how can you even think about throwing someone else into this position?
>>
File: 1454109377571.gif (229 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1454109377571.gif
229 KB, 500x579
>>29577495
why would you want to

in an ideal world, I wouldn't see another person again

in a realistic best case scenario situation I would have minimal contact with other people, save up my money, and spend the rest of my days as a hermit

why bother
>>
File: project normalize.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
project normalize.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
>>29577495
>calls himself a robot
>believes in the possibility of self-improvement through working hard and working out
Fuck off, you fucking normie and shill elsewhere!

Is it already July? Pic related
>>
>>29578576
Stupid faggot
>only normies can improve themselves!
just ignoring basic facts about working out because you're assmad that you're a failure.
t. 23 year old KHV
>>29578323
Fair enough anon.
>>29578431
Because I'll raise them better than I was raised by not abandoning them, and giving them every opportunity and chance at happiness possible.
>>29578492
I can understand wanting this as well, and more power to you if that's what you want anon, just work to achieve it, become wealthy, then never speak to a living soul again.
>>
File: 1465488562127s.jpg (9 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1465488562127s.jpg
9 KB, 200x250
>>29577495
>>29578850
>posts on /r9k/
>calls a robot a khv
Why do you think robots are here in the first place? What kind of moron are you?

>"just work to achieve it"
>"become wealthy"
Okay, I will. pic related.
>>
File: 1465232209529.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
1465232209529.png
357 KB, 540x780
>>29578492
thats currently what I do. I work 4am-8am and have a second job during the weekends that gets me by. I rent a room in a house and save at least 15% of my income. It's not to bad living this life but feel pressure by my roommates that I should get a full-time job even though I pay rent on time. It's weird feeling being at a house all day while you're normie roommates work all day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.