[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half year ago I when I was eating shitty instant noodles and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466471921253.jpg (286 KB, 1152x908) Image search: [Google]
1466471921253.jpg
286 KB, 1152x908
Half year ago I when I was eating shitty instant noodles and hearing my brother screaming on the xbox live I decided I would change my life because I hated it
everything I tried I failed, uni, job, gym, instruments,learning to drive, everything
Today I had to eat shitty noodles again, and my brother is still screaming on the xbox live, and I still hate my life
>>
>>29577416
why is viper in the hospital? he doesn't look good at all, is he gonna be ok?
>>
>>29577416
Do you give up after you lose one life on Super Mario? Then why do you give up when you lose in real life?

Try again. Fail again. Keep trying and failing until you succeed. That's the game of life my friend.
>>
>>29577416
Most of that stuff, the only way to fail is to stop trying, so you fucked up.
>>
>>29577416
Relinquishing effort simply because you find it difficult to reshape your dense and burdensome life is failure. Sounds like your family has money. Go back to school or get into a trade. Get back to the gym. Get another job. Keep practicing your driving.

Nobody ever told me that freedom is earned. I imagine it is the same with you. It isn't, and even if it takes us the next 5 years, it can be done. You must merely remain aware of the fact that it isn't easy. It's kind of like lifting. Eat good food and get good rest, because sure as fuck you're going to need the energy to keep it going. Earn your freedom. It's not supposed to be easy. Then keep it.

t. poorfag
>>
>>29577416

The thing about NOT SUCKING that normies won't tell you is that you have to not give up and keep trying. Normies like to pretend they're just naturally talented because it makes them look better, but the truth is they tried and failed a lot too. And got help, lots of help. But they tell you to give up because they're ashamed to admit they failed too.

Just don't give up. Pick one of those things and just stick to it as hard as you can.
>>
File: 1466903402614.gif (117 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
1466903402614.gif
117 KB, 600x788
>>29577566
I'm poor as fuck mate
I can't afford an uni and my student loan got rejected
no one returned me after an interview
this made my self steen go to shit and I give up on gym
I tried an instrument but my anxiety and rapidly increasing depression just made me angrier
I have no one to teach me how to drive
>>
>>29577416
Go for a 15-30 minute run every day. Start small. Life is really fucking long. I'm probably only about a quarter of the way through it myself if I die of natural causes. Failures now are small speed bumps on the course of my life. I believe that when I'm 30 or 40 or 50 that I could finally figure shit out and be truly happy. I get wiser every day, and with every failure, and so do you. Give it time.
>>
>>29577442
pneumonia, maybe
>>
You can't change things like eating cheap food and listening to people screaming, that is part of life. You will have to do it many times in your life. You are not god. You are not above these things.
>>
>>29577442
>>29577716
>We had some close calls but everything is heading for the good
- Mrs. Viper
>>
>>29577666
Wtf makes you think you can do all of that shit all at once you dumb fuck? Concentrate your efforts on one thing, get on top of it, then move to the next. Stop being a meme, it seems like you aren't even sure what you should be doing. What is the most immediate thing your life that you should be doing? What's the second one? Begin in order and don't cut corners. I don't have money for shit and live with my step-father whom I fucking despise, but I know if I do SOMETHING right, I'll be that much closer to accomplishing what needs to be accomplished. You're being a child. Accept that you haven't moved on, and actually move on. Be your own father. Use what you have available. This is my last post in this thread.
>>
>>29577866

>literally no opportunities or anything positive going on in his life
>BRO JUST FOCUS AND DO ONE THING
>>
>>29578483
Shut it you fucking whiny cuck. Keep applying for jobs, get that sorted, stable in come, awesome, life improving, bit by bit by bit.
>>
>>29577442
the hornace
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.